Special Chapter - Kim Kibum Icy Heart

My Two Families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As always, Kibum was enjoying his book at the coffee shop when his ears accidentally heard the familiar laughing voice of Jia from the counter. Being curious, he turned around to look at the girl who was currently laughing at the customer.

No idea how or why, but Kibum suddenly felt the uneasy pang on his heart as he witnessed Jia happily laughing and talking in her native language with that guy customer. Kibum suddenly himself wanted to kick that guy out of the shop. Kibum doesn’t like that smile on Jia face. Kibum doesn’t like how comfortable Jia seemed to be around that guy.

“Jealous?” Kibum snapped out of his thought as he just realized the presence of his annoying cousin in front of him.

“No idea what you’re talking about.” Kibum turned his attention back to his book.

Kyuhyun laughed, “Your face is red, Kibum.”

“Shut up!” Kibum glared at his cousin.

“Oh come on, if you like that girl, just be a man and ask her out.” Kyuhyun encouraged.

“You’re one to talk; you remembered how you’re almost being kicked by Amber because you’re too coward to confess?” Kibum smirked back.

“You don’t have to remind me.” Kyuhyun was getting embarrassed this time. “Well, at least I did it and I get to call her my girlfriend.”

Kibum snorted. “Show off.”

“Seriously Kibum, do you really have no feeling at all for Jia? Not even a bit?” Kyuhyun suddenly turned serious, looking at his cousin.

Kibum sighed, “Just stay out of it, Kyu,.”

“I’m saying this for your best, Kibum. You don’t want to regret in the end; if you like her, then go for it. Don’t wait until other man snatched her away from your sight.” Kyuhyun sighed before he walked away to the counter to order his drink.

Kibum was left alone, Kyuhyun words kept repeating on his mind.

If you like her, then go for it. Don’t wait until other man snatched her away from your sight. You don’t want to regret in the end.

 

Kibum found Kyuhyun and Amber were whispering sneakily to each other once he entered the library. Kibum noticed how those two were immediately stopped what they’re talking about and turned to look at him sheepishly. Kibum was in alert.

“What are you two planning about in there?” Kibum looked sharply at those two evil maknaes.

“Oppa, I thought you said you’re going to book store.” Amber smiled at her brother.

“I did.” Kibum said as he handed a bag to her. “The book you want.”

“Wah... thanks Oppa.” Amber was excited before she turned to her cousin, “Should we go read this book in my room? You know, Kibum Oppa likes to read in silence.”

“Right. And we’re too noisy for him to handle, right? Let’s go!” Kyuhyun noticed the look she gave him and agreed right away.

“Wait! Since when you’re interested in a book, Kyu? You’re complaining after reading even a page!” Kibum squint his eyes at his cousin suspiciously.

Something fishy is definitely going on with those two youngest. Kibum knows his cousin and his sister very well. Those two can’t be put together for long or chaos will definitely appeared.

“Oh you know, Amber... Amber got me interested in it. Right, Amber?” Kyuhyun nudged the girl to support him.

“Right, right.” Amber immediately agreed.

“Not going to disturb your peace moment, we’re leaving now.” Kyuhyun said as he pulled the girl out of the library with him in hurry.

Kibum was confused. He was still looking at their disappearing backs from his sight. One thing that Kibum was sure was those two were definitely planning something behind everyone’s back. Kibum sighed in alert.

 

Kibum has no idea why he had agreed to his sister request as her plus one to Victoria birthday dinner. “Oppa, I don’t want to go there alone. You see this invitation; this is for me and my partner. Minho Oppa can’t make it, he has family dinner.” Amber pouted. “I am your only sister, can’t you do this just for me?”

Kibum cursed as he looked at her smirking sister. In Kibum opinion, Amber has gotten along too well with Kyuhyun; she’s becoming wittier by the day. She uses their weakness anytime she demanded something from them.  

“Come on, Oppa. Smile, will you? You look more handsome when you’re smiling.” Amber coaxed him with a smile.

Kibum couldn’t be angry with that girl for so long, and she surely knows that.

“I didn’t get her any birthday present.” Kibum said.

“It’s okay, Oppa. I got it. I had written your name in it too.” Amber assured him before she circled her arm around his as they walked in the private dinner room. It wasn’t a luxury dinner, but just among Victoria’s friends.

“Jie Jie! Happy Birthday!” Amber wished the birthday girl excitedly.

“Amber! You’re finally here! The others have been asking you!” Victoria accepted the birthday hug from the girl. “I heard what you’re planning with Kyuhyun. To let you, I’m supporting you. Hope it will work.”

Amber smiled as she eyed her brother. “I hope so, Jie Jie.”

“Happy Birthday, Victoria-shi.” Kibum smiled at the birthday girl.

“Thank you, Kibums-shi for coming to the dinner.” Victoria thanked him before she excused herself to greet her other friends that just arrived.

“There

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter