Chapter 12

My Two Families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber was walking along with her friends after school. “Unnie, are you okay? You’re so quiet all day.” Luna asked Amber worriedly.

“Did you get scolded by your brothers because yesterday incident?” This time, it’s Key who asked.

Amber just smiled weakly at her friends, “I am fine. I just...”

However, Amber wasn’t able to finish her words when they heard loud car horn. All eyes turned towards the source of noise, and it turned out to come from a red Ferrari. The red car window was lowered to reveal Kim Heechul.

“Oh My! Is that the legendary Kim Heechul sunbaenim? Oh My! He’s so cool!” Luna yelled excitedly.

Amber just ignored the shriek voice of Luna as she noticed how her brothers waved his head for her to get inside the car. Amber then turned to her friends to say goodbye before she got inside Heechul car.

As expected, Kim Heechul always makes a scene no matter what he does or goes.

“Wah Amber Unnie is so lucky!” Luna commented in envy, seeing Amber left with her brother. “I’m jealous!”

“Yah! I am still here! How can you admire another man in front of me!” Jinki protested.

“I am just saying the truth, Oppa. Every girl in the universe will definitely be jealous at Amber Unnie. She’s lucky to have 6 handsome and rich brothers. Who doesn’t want that?”

“Well, maybe for girls. However, it’ll be hard for any boys who have interest in Amber.” Jonghyun said.

“Jinki hyung is right. I pity who’s going to be her boyfriend.” Key agreed.

“Minho hyung, you’ll have to work harder.” Taemin patted Minho back.

“What? What? What are you talking about?” Minho was shocked as he looked confusedly at Taemin.

However, he was replied by the soft laughter from the others.

 

No words were exchanged between Amber and Heechul inside the car. It was silence accompanied their ride until they arrived at the destination. Amber looked through the car window to notice a sweet shop.

“Oppa, what is this place?” Amber asked her brother confusedly.

“Come on, let’s go.” Heechul didn’t reply her as he got out of the car.

Amber sighed as she followed her brother out of the car and headed inside the colourful sweet shop. Upon entering, Amber was amazed by the colourful and thousands of sweets and candies decorated the shop.

“I heard you have very sweet tooth. You can have all the sweets you wanted. Anything you wanted.”

Amber was still amazed an surprised as she eyed her eldest brothers, “Oppa, are you trying to make up with me with these candies?”

Heechul smiled sheepishly, “Does it work?”

“A bit.” Amber replied playfully. “Just a bit, not much.”

Heechul just laughed out seeing the cute Amber in front of his. “I know, I know. Now, get what you wanted.” Part of Heechul sighed in relief to have clear out the awkwardness between them. Heechul didn’t want to admit it, but he was really tensed of how he could make up with the girl.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter