First Impressions

PANNA COTTA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GD stares at her with a sense of interest. He feels as he had met with her before this. Meanwhile, Taeyeon feels uncomfortable when GD saw her from top to bottom. Both of them just silent after Tiffany introduce to each other. Tiffany feels strange when she saw GD reaction toward Taeyeon.

“Err…boss” Tiffany said while wave her hand in front of GD face. GD awake from his stare and reply

“Oh, she is our baker, huh?” while he keeps stare at her. Taeyeon just nodded and said

“Please give guidance” while bow to him.

“What makes you give her the job? It’s she really capable toward our café?” GD asked with arrogant tone. Tiffany and Taeyeon surprise by GD words.

“I want to testing her ability before accept her” GD continues said. Tiffany feels uneasy after GD said that.

“I’m fine with it.” Taeyeon replied while stare at him challenging. GD raising his eyebrows after heard Taeyeon words.

“But the equipment for the bakery didn’t complete entirely” Tiffany replied to refused their words.

“I don’t care. I want to see her ability before accept her as a baker in this café” GD said while stare at Taeyeon and challenge her back. Taeyeon looks at him with irritated feelings. Yuri that is accidently stands at the counter heard GD request. She rushes to the kitchen and spreading the GD words to the other staffs. All of them surprise by his request. Yoona and Hyoyeon at the hall just stand there silently and watch the incident.

“If you didn’t pass this test, do not dream to work in this cafe” GD said while stare at Taeyeon arrogantly. Suddenly, Taeyeon feels upset after heard GD words. Not because she can’t do better to impress him but in case she didn’t satisfy his taste, she can’t get this job.

“So, what are you waiting for? Go and make something that will challenge your ability as a baker.” GD said to challenge her.

“But boss, we don’t have any stuff for her to use” Tiffany still refused to GD request.

“If we don’t have it then buys it. Don’t give me a lame excuses.” GD said then walks away from there. Taeyeon just stare at him with annoyed feelings. Tiffany looks at both of them then asks

“Did both of you are hostile?” Taeyeon just shakes her head and said

“I never know him before…and never want to know him” Tiffany looks at Taeyeon then takes a deep breath.

“So, what are going to do?” Tiffany asked blankly.

“I will fulfill his request. Let’s buy some stuff for baking” Taeyeon said and walks toward the doors. Tiffany shakes her head and shouts to Yoona

“Yoona! Told Sooyoung that I’m out with Taeyeon and let her know what actually happen”. Yoona just give an OK sign.

 

GD gets into his office with mixed feelings. He peeks outside behind shutters and saw Taeyeon and Tiffany leave. He smile widely afterwards.

“She looks familiar…did have I ever met her before?” GD mutters to himself. Then he just lifts his both shoulders and walks to his desk.

“She really something…but she looks interesting” GD said while pondering in his office. Afterwards, someone knock his door. He knows what will go to happen. He just stares at the file blankly to ignore Sooyoung presence.

“What are you doing?” Sooyoung asked him curiously. GD turns his head and looks at Sooyoung like nothing happen before.

“Doing what?” GD asked stupidly. Sooyoung feels irate with GD expressions then she said

“Why you asked her like that?”

“Asked her what? I’m doing my job so do you, right?” GD said then looks back at the file.

“Don’t you trust with my option? Do you have any problem with that?” Sooyoung asked him directly.

“No. I just want the best for this cafe” GD replied and looks at Sooyoung.

“So do me.” Sooyoung said.

“Then chill, I’m not making a nonsense request. It’s just a small test for her” GD defense himself. Sooyoung looks at him with unsatisfied feeling. Meanwhile, GD just makes blank expressions and pretending looks at the file. After that, Sooyoung just leave his office with unsatisfied expressions.

“So Jiyong…now you sound like manager” GD said then chuckle by himself.

 

“Did both of them have bad history?” Hyoyeon asked while all of staffs gather in the kitchen.

“I don’t think so” Sunny replied then take a chair to seat. Meanwhile Daesung and Yoona just listen to them.

“Why he being like that?” Seungri asked curiously.

“I think he is crazy” suddenly Sooyoung appear and interrupt their conversations. All of them stare at her with confused expressions.

“Hey, what wrong?” Yuri asked Sooyoung.

“Errghh! He so annoyed!” Sooyoung said while stomp the cabinet.

“Calm down, what happen?” Yoona asked.

“I don’t know what actually his intend…but it’s really annoy me” Sooyoung said then take a drink in front of her. All of them just keep silent while stare at Sooyoung reactions.

“Then she just follows his request?” Daesung asked Sooyoung about the incident. Sooyoung just nodded.

“But I think she is really bold cause she accept his test” Seungri complimented Taeyeon. All of them look at him suspicious.

“Why? It’s is not true?” Seungri defense himself after said that. Then all of them just ignore him and pondering.

 

AEW LOGISTICS MART

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany come to the supermarket after they drop the luggage at room. In there, Taeyeon is focusing to the product in front of her. She looks at her planner for a while to think what she should bake for him. Meanwhile, Tiffany stands beside her while holding the basket for Taeyeon.

 

“What actually you want to make?” Tiffany asked curiously.

“I don’t know. I’ll just randomly choose in this recipe. ” Taeyeon said while looks at the planner. Tiffany peek looks at the Taeyeon planner but she didn’t understand anything.

“Okay. I think I want to make this dessert.” Taeyeon said while show it to Tiffany.

“Panna Cotta. What it is?” Tiffany read and asked Taeyeon about the desserts.

“It’s Italian dessert and we can aromatize with rum, coffee, vanilla, or other flavorings” Taeyeon explain to Tiffany. Tiffany just nodded then follows Taeyeon to choose the ingredients.

“Taeyeon, can I ask something?” Tiffany suddenly said.

“Yeah, what it is?” taeyeon replied while looks at the rack.

“What make you accept his request?” Tiffany asked curiously. Taeyeon pondering for a while before answer the question.

“I don’t know but honestly I really need this job.” Taeyeon answered honestly. Tiffany stares at her then smile.

“You are really valiant. I’m impressing” Tiffany said then smiles toward her. Taeyeon just smiles back and lift up her shoulder.

“Then let’s get down his egotistic” Tiffany said and chuckles. Taeyeon also laugh after she heard Tiffany words.

 

MR. KWON RESIDENTS

 

“How is he?” Mr. Kwon asked his mother.

“Are you curious?” GD grandmother teases his son.

“Omma~~” Mr. Kwon replied. She just laughs after heard his son words.

“He’s fine. Don’t worry. Trust him. He is the only your son” she said while stare at Mr. Kwon.

“I hope he can bear with his new place” suddenly Mrs. Kwon interrupts.

“Don’t worry. He’s already adult. Trust in him” she said to GD parents. Both of GD parents just nodded.

“I hope he can handle the café well” Mr. Kwon said while thinking of GD.

 

MONSANT CAFÉ

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany go straight to the kitchen and put the stuff on the cabinet. Sunny, Daesung and Seungri looks at them with mixed feelings. Tiffany leaves her in the kitchen then she gets out from the kitchen and continues her works.

“Hey, are you really wanted to fulfill his request?” Seungri asked Taeyeon. Taeyeon just nodded then focusing on her ingredients.

“Good luck. I’m on your side” Seungri said then smile. Taeyeon just give a smile then looks at her planner.

“Come let me help you” Sunny give help to Taeyeon.

“Oh, it’s okay. It’s my task so I don’t want to involve you in this matter.” Taeyeon refused politely.

“Are you sure? I can help you a little bit” Sunny still want to help her.

“Yes. I’m sure. Many thanks.” Taeyeon said then smile. Sunny just stare at her with impressed expressions.

“She really determines to get her job, huh?” Daesung whisper a word to Sunny. Sunny just nodded then continues her works.

 

Taeyeon bring out the ingredients, and then she prepares herself to make the dessert. She takes out a heavy cream packs, milk, some vanilla extract, and powder of gelatin. She looks around then she asked Seungri beside her counter

“Seungri-shi, can I borrow your bowl and knife?”

“Yeah, of course. Here” Seungri said while hand her the bowl and knife.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter