The family

PANNA COTTA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEOUL HOSPITAL

 

After GD leaves the house, he drives toward the hospital to see his father. He wants to meet him and apologize to him for his behavior before. GD opens the door slowly and saw his father is in a deep sleep. He walks slowly toward his bed and looks at him sadly. After what happened to him that day really make he tired. Then, he lies on the couch and tries to get a nap. However, he cannot go asleep. In the end, he just lay there while staring at Mr. Kwon on the bed.

 

Mr. Kwon awake after that. He looks around before he noticed GD is sleeping on the couch. Suddenly, his eyes got teary. He saw GD looks so tired and his frown while sleeping.

“I’m sorry, Jiyong” Mr. Kwon said slowly.

 

GOLDEN SEOUL HOTEL

 

After GD leave the room, Taeyeon crying as much as she could. She never thinks that she is the one who hurt GD feelings. She feels terrible after the quarrels.

 

“I’m sorry, Jiyong” Taeyeon said while sobbing. Then she goes to the bed and lying. She stares at the ceiling blankly while thinking about the fight before. After that, her phone ringing and Taeyeon take the phone from the pocket and saw her mother numbers. Taeyeon wipes her tear and takes a deep breath before answer it.

 

“Hello, omma!” Taeyeon said happily to cover her sadness.

“Hello, dear. Congratulation! I saw you on TV” Mrs. Kim said proudly.

“Am I good?” Taeyeon asked jokingly.

“You look beautiful and incredible!” Mrs. Kim praises her daughter.

“Thank’s, omma” Taeyeon replied while smile awkwardly. After that, Taeyeon just keeps silent while her mind is out nowhere. Mrs. Kim noticed Taeyeon silent then she ask

“What are you doing?”

“Huh?” Taeyeon awake then she pats her head and says

“I’m sorry, omma. What did you ask?”

“What happened, dear? Something is bothering you?” Mrs. Kim asked curiously. Suddenly, Taeyeon starts crying again after her mother asked. Mrs. Kim noticed her daughter sobbing but she just gives her some space to let go of her inside. Meanwhile, Taeyeon tries hard to speak to her mother but her words didn’t come out.

“Omma…omma…” Taeyeon just keeps calling her mother while crying.

“Calm down, dear…what happen?” Mrs. Kim asked softly.

“It’s hurt omma…” Taeyeon said while placing her hand on the chest. Mrs. Kim keeps silent to give Taeyeon spill out her feelings.

“It is about him again?” Mrs. Kim asked randomly. Taeyeon surprise by her mother question then she replies

“Hurm…”

“What is he doing that makes you crying like this?” Mrs. Kim asked curiously. However, Taeyeon didn’t respond immediately. She hesitates for a while before said

“It’s was my fault”

“What? What is it? I don’t understand. Can you just tell me what happens, dear?” Mrs. Kim asked curiously. When Taeyeon heard her mother questions, finally Taeyeon spill out the truth about what happened. She tells a story about how she and GD ended up together and his family. Mrs. Kim listens to the story with interest. In the end, Taeyeon say

“I’m the one that hurt him, omma”

Mrs. Kim lost for words after she knows the truth. However, she tries to comfort her daughter and say

“Taeyeon-na, don’t feel guilty. It’s not anybody fault. I think that both of you really love each other. That’s why when something bad happens you can feel the hurt”. Taeyeon keeps silent while waiting for her mother words.

“I don’t think you’re selfish to be with him…and him…I think he is a nice guy” Mrs. Kim said.

“You think so?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Yeah...don’t you think so? He is tolerating person. He can accept you rejecting his proposed before…he wants to be with you but he can accept your decision to have a long distance relationship. Yes, I know why you doing like that and you are right to do that” Mrs. Kim continues her words.

“Am I?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Yes. You do it right, dear. Hurm…Tae, can I ask you something?” Mrs. Kim asked to hesitate.

“Yes, omma” Taeyeon replied curiously.

“Do you love him?” Mrs. Kim asked curiously. Taeyeon didn’t answer it right away. She ponders for a while before the answer

“Honestly, I do love him but…” then she pauses her words

“But you feel burden with his family background?” Mrs. Kim asked curiously.

“Perhaps” Taeyeon answer shortly.

“Taeyeon…If you truly love someone, you will do whatever it takes for both of you to last forever. You will learn to be more patient…caring…understanding…trustworthy…faithful… forgiving and tolerant. You’ll learn to be less argumentative, doubtful and judgmental. Just trust your heart with your mind” Mrs. Kim comforts her daughter.

“If your love is true, I think his family will accept you willingly. Trust me” Mrs. Kim continues. Taeyeon just keeps silent and heard her mother words.

“Of course our family not comparable with his family but at least we show them our kindness and your love toward him. Love also can change people hearts” Mrs. Kim keeps saying after she didn’t hear Taeyeon respond.

“Arasso, omma. Thank’s for your advice. It really helps reduce my pain here” Taeyeon replied while touched with her mother words.

“Glad to know. You can handle it! I know you can!” Mrs. Kim shouts and that make Taeyeon chuckles.

“Taeyeon-na…if you can bear it anymore…you can come home. We are waiting for you” Mrs. Kim said softly.

“Thank’s, omma” Taeyeon replied while holding her sad.

“However, today you are jjang! My daughter is a famous chef!” Mrs. Kim cheers up her daughter by saying that.

“Omma…” Taeyeon replied shyly.

“Okay…okay…go get some rest. You are tired” Mrs. Kim said.

“Omma, I think…I want to go back home” Taeyeon suddenly said.

“Oh! Really? It’s pleasure. We will wait for you here” Mrs. Kim said happily. Taeyeon smile when she heard her mother sound happy with her decision.

“Okay, omma. See you later!” Taeyeon replied and greeting before ended the conversations.

 

SEOUL HOSPITAL

 

GD wakes up after he heard something. He gets up and saw his Appa is trying to pour some water into the glass. GD rushing to help him and Mr. Kwon surprise by GD reaction.

“Thank you” Mr. Kwon replied after GD gives him the water. Meanwhile, GD is just nodded. Then, GD takes the glass after his father finishes it. Then he helps Mr. Kwon lying down and suddenly Mr. Kwon ask

“Why are you here? Where is omma?”

GD stunned for a while before he answers

“I just visiting you…and I didn’t see her” while looking around. Mr. Kwon just nodded after he heard GD answer then he close his eyes and try to get a sleep. GD is just stood there and stares at him confusedly. After that, GD walks away to find his mother. Before he leaves the room, suddenly Mr. Kwon says

“Get some rest. You look so tired”. Once again GD stunned by Mr. Kwon words. He looks at him but his eyes still closed.

“She will be back. Just take a rest here” Mr. Kwon continues after he didn’t hear GD voice. GD just nodded and go back to the couch and seat.

“Appa…” GD try to say something to his father but Mr. Kwon interrupt

“We talk tomorrow. Just rest”

GD stares at his Appa for a while before him lying on the couch and get some sleep. Meanwhile, Mr. Kwon slowly opens his eyes to looks at his son and smile warmly.

 

After a few minutes later, Mrs. Kwon get back to the room and saw GD is on the couch and sleep. Meanwhile, Mr. Kwon is awake while reading something.

“Hey, why are you awake?” Mrs. Kwon asked slowly after she arrives beside the bed.

“I can’t sleep” Mr. Kwon replied.

“I bought you warm milk” Mrs. Kwon said while smiling at her husband.

“Thank you” Mr. Kwon smile back.

“Why is he here?” Mrs. Kwon asked curiously after she saw GD.

“I don’t know. Just let him sleep. He looks so tired” Mr. Kwon replied while staring at GD. Then, Mr. Kwon gives the blanket to Mrs. Kwon to put it on GD. Mrs. Kwon looks at her husband for a while and turns to look at GD. After that, she brings the blanket and covers GD body with it then smiles while looking at both of them.

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

All the productions teams gather at the hotel lobby. Taeyeon brings her suitcase and seat on the chair beside her. After that, the staff approaches her and says

“Taeyeon-shi, you want us to send you to the airport?”

“Oh, no it’s okay” Taeyeon replied while smiling.

“Are you sure? Our boss asked to send you” the staff said.

“No…it’s okay. Actually, I have to go to another place before going back to Jeju” Taeyeon replied.

“Okay, Taeyeon-shi” the staff said then leaves her.

“Where are you going?” suddenly some asked Taeyeon. She looks up and saw Danny. Then she gets up from the chair and takes her suitcase before leaving the lobby. Danny chasing her and say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter