Persuade

PANNA COTTA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Along the day Taeyeon feels nothing goes right. She keeps pondering about GD grandmother words and keeps thinking about it. Sunny even noticed toward Taeyeon behavior.

“Hey, Tae. Are you okay?” Sunny asked curiously. Taeyeon looks at her and nodded while her expressions really miserable. Sunny want to ask more about it but she hold when she saw Taeyeon busying herself with the stuff. Then Sunny walks back to her counter then saw Daesung sign ask her what happen. She just lifts her shoulder sign that she also don’t know about it either and continues her works.

 

GD is back from the airport after he sends his mother and grandmother. He walks toward the kitchen and want to meet Taeyeon. When he entered the kitchen, he didn’t saw her figure on there. He frown while looks around. Then Sunny said

“Boss! Are looking for her? She is in food store.” GD nodded and walks toward the store. While he arrives, he saw Taeyeon is standing there holding the parmesan while pondering alone. GD walks slowly to surprising her from behind.

“Hwaa!” GD shouts from behind. Taeyeon stunned for a while then she turn her looks and saw GD is laughing.

“Got you!” GD said while laughing. Meanwhile, Taeyeon is just staring at him with miserable expressions. GD noticed Taeyeon expressions then he stop the laughing.

“Hey, I’m sorry. It was a joke” GD said to comfort Taeyeon feelings. However, Taeyeon just keep herself silent then she takes the parmesan and leaves the store. GD stunned by her reaction when she just walks and leave him behind. GD run toward her and grab her arm.

“Hey, I’m sorry ya…” GD said softly. Taeyeon just shake her head and smile awkwardly. GD confused with her reaction then he let her arm go. Then Taeyeon walks away from him but she turn back toward him. She put the parmesan on the counter then she pinch GD cheek hardly. GD groaning pain and try to let go his cheek.

“Don’t you ever do that to me again!” Taeyeon warn him and walks toward her counter after take the parmesan on the counter. GD stares at her weirdly then he just smiles and shake his head.

 

That night, after they close the café, GD went out with Taeyeon. He brings her to have a dinner with him at nearby restaurant. Taeyeon tries to comfort her feeling when she was with GD. She didn’t want to spoil her mood and just enjoy her time with him happily.

 

“How’s the food? You like it?” GD asked while cutting his lamb chop. Taeyeon is just nodded and chew her fries. That night Taeyeon prefer to be silent and more listen toward GD. Certain she will smiling when GD and mostly she just stare at him deeply. GD noticed Taeyeon behavior that day really weird but he didn’t say anything about it.

“You want to go to the beach?” GD asked after they finish eating. Taeyeon didn’t respond for a while because her mind is away from there. GD wave his hand and Taeyeon awake from her pondering.

“Hay, what’s wrong with you? I think other people are in front of me.” GD said while frown.

“Are you sick?” GD continues asked concern. Taeyeon is just shake her head then said

“What are you asking before?” GD stares at her curiously. Then he just said

“I think I should send you home”. Taeyeon is just smile and nodded. GD calls the waiter to pay up their foods and then both of them leave the restaurant.

 

They arrive at the accommodation afterwards. Then Taeyeon excese herself and get out from the car. GD rushed gets out from the car and calls her name.

“Tae…wait up!” GD said while walks toward her. Taeyeon stop her walks and looks at GD.

“Are you okay, dear?” GD asked concern.

“Yeah. Why?” Taeyeon said calmly.

“Hurm…nothing it’s obviously that you’re react weird today” GD said the fact. Taeyeon stare at him deeply then she takes a deep breath. GD noticed there is something with her.

“Come on…what’s wrong?” GD asked curiously. Taeyeon silent for a while before asks GD

“Are you leaving this island?” GD stunned with her question but then he is just chuckles and said

“Are you worried about that?” But Taeyeon didn’t respond.

“I’m not leaving the island…not leaving the café and importantly I’m not leaving you here” GD said honestly then he grab Taeyeon hand and hold it gently. Taeyeon heard his answer uncomfortably. She fells happy when he said that but in same time she wants the best future for him.

“What if…” Taeyeon hesitate her words then she just continues

“Nothing. I’m happy to hear that” then she hugs him tightly.

“Don’t worry. I’m here as long you are beside me” GD replied while hugs her back.

THE NEXT DAY

 

“Taeyeon, someone wants to see you” Tiffany said while pointing at café outside.

“Who’s?” Taeyeon asked while frown.

“I don’t know” Tiffany replied before leave the kitchen. Afterwards, Taeyeon put the bowls on the counter and said

“Sunny, I’ll leave for a while” Sunny nodded and then Taeyeon walks leave the kitchen. Then she goes straight toward the outside café. She looks around and saw someone is standing beside the wall while looking at the beach. Taeyeon walks slowly approach and asks

“Are you the one that want to meet me?”

“Yah, Kim Taeyeon! Don’t you know me?” he asked Taeyeon while pat at her shoulder.

“Yah! Kim Heechul! What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked surprise after saw her close friend at the café. Heechul just laughing and hugs Taeyeon tightly.

“Yah…I’m miss you yah!” Heechul said while hugs her. Taeyeon smile widely and hug him back.

“I thought you’re girl from behind” Taeyeon said and chuckles.

“Hey, you know I like to keep my hair long” Heechul said after release his hugs.

“How you found me here?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“This girl...Why don’t you tell me that you work here? I’m looking for you at the bakery. Thank god I contact your omma.” Heechul explain.

“I’m sorry, oppa. I was busy and I’m forgotten to tell you” Taeyeon explain and smile to apologies.

“Hurm…” Heechul looks at her suspicious.

“I’m sorry. I’ll make it up for you. Promise…Seat here and order what you want. It’s my treat.”  Taeyeon said while call Yoona.

“Yonna-ya, can you get his order. Just take what it wants.” Taeyeon said to Yoona.

“Yeah, sure.” Yoona replied.

“Wah…this café really give a good impressions for me. Their waitress really beauty here” Heechul compliment them.

“Yoona, don’t get too over with his words. He’s always like that” Taeyeon said. Yoona just chuckles.

“Yah…I’m giving the credit here.” Heechul replied while looks at the café.

“Oppa, where are you staying? I have to finish my works here but I’ll reach you after this. ” Taeyeon said.

“No…it’s okay. After this, I want to meet up with my colleague here. We meet this night” Heechul said his plan to Taeyeon.

“Arasso, oppa. See you” Taeyeon said then she leaves him with Yoona.

“She’s really hardworking person, right?” Heechul said while looks at Taeyeon. Yoona just nodded and smile.

 

After business hours, GD walks toward kitchen to met Taeyeon. However, when he arrives he just saw Sunny and Seungri are there while clean up their counter. He saw Taeyeon place already clean and she not there. Sunny noticed GD presence then she said

“Taeyeon already leave, boss” GD surprise by heard that.

“Where is she going?” GD asked curiously.

“I think she went meet her friend that come before” Sunny said while wipe the counter.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter