Charity Event

PANNA COTTA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a weeks, GD already busy with the café event that he’s handle for the first time. He makes a charity event on Monsant café for introduce other about him and his friend arts. In same time, he wants to promote Monsant Café toward his colleague.

“Hyung, are you sure you don’t want me to help you there?” GD call Top for arrange their drawing to the Jeju Island.

“Yeah I’m sure. Let me handle it. You just focus it there. Oh, you sure want me to bring this too?” Top asked GD about his latest drawing.

“Yes. I want to give it to someone” GD said while smiling.

“It is she in this picture?” Top asked curiously. GD just chuckles when he heard Top question.

“Hyung, let me know if you need help there” GD said to avoid answer Top question before.

“Arasso…anything else you want?” Top asked before he hangs up the call.

“Nope but I will inform you later” GD replied then they end the conversations.

 

Afterwards, GD makes some call nervously. He makes himself comfort before he dialing the number. Then someone is answering.

 

“Hello, halmeoni” GD greet his grandmother.

“Hello, dear. Long time is to hear this voice.” His grandmother’s teased and chuckles.

“Halmeoni…” GD replied while rub his hair.

“So? What it is? It’s something wrong with the café?” Halmeoni asked him.

“No…no…no…it’s just…” GD said then stop his words hesitate it.

“What it is, dear?” his grandmother’s asked curiously.

“I just want to invite you to come here for charity event” GD said excitedly.

“Really? What kind of charity?” Halmeoni asked impatiently.

“Just a simple event for introduce the arts toward my colleague. The money will be channeled to school of arts.” GD explains to her. Halmeoni just nodded and smile.

“I will arrange it. Thanks for invitation.” She said to him.

“Arasso, halmeoni.” GD said and smile.

“How’s the café? Everything is fine?” Halmeoni asked.

“Yup. Everything is fine and I think I want to stay here for another month” GD suddenly said. His grandmother’s stunned with GD statements. She didn’t think that GD will say that.

“What make you want to stay there? Are really like to work there?” his grandmother’s asked curiously.

“Nothing. I just like to stay here…with these peoples.” GD said slowly while his minds already think of Taeyeon. However, his grandmother’s feels uncomfortable with his opinion. She thinks that something else could be the reasons for her grandson determined to stay there.

“Hurm…I will come with your mother” suddenly his grandmother’s said. GD surprise by her words then reply

“Really? Are you sure you want to bring her?”

“Yes with no doubt.” She answers firmly.

“Okay then. We meet later. Thank you, healmeoni” GD said then he ends the call.

 

GD grandmother feels something weird after her conversation with GD. Then she calls someone to ask something.

 

“Hello, hoejang” someone greet from other side.

“Hello, Seohuyn. How are you?” GD grandmothers greet her politely.

“I’m fine. What make you call me, hoejang?” Seohyun asked curiously.

“Oh nothing, how’s the café?” she saked Seohyun.

“This week their selling has lot improvements but they still to work more hard” Seohyun report to her.

“Hurm…can I ask you something? But please don’t take it serious” she asked Seohyun.

“Yae, hoejang. What it is?” Seohyun asked curiously.

“Is Jiyong okay at there? Is he has met someone at there?” she asked Seohyun carefully. Seohyun pondering for a while before answer to her

“I’m sorry, hoejang. I rarely stay in café but so far he just socializes with the others staffs. However, more than that I don’t know either.” Seohyun said honestly.

“Hurm..it is? Okay, arasso…thank you. Also thanks for helping him” she said while smiling.

“No, hoejang. He’s doing a good job there. Trust in him more” Seohyun said.

“Arasso~~” she replied. Then they end the conversations.

“Hurm…I have to meet him” GD grandmothers mutter alone.

 

After GD settles his works, he’s stretching his body to release his tired and stress. While he’s stretching, Sooyoung come into his office with a file that contains about their event for those weeks.

“Here the latest confirmation that I just receive from the artist. They say that all the drawing will be send by tomorrow and the rest is after tomorrow.” Sooyoung said while give him the file. GD takes the file and takes a looks.

“Okay, please arrange the space for the drawing. Ask Seung Ho to arrange it in the store before we place it for the event.” GD said while jots down the notes. Sooyoung nodded then take a note.

“Anything else, boss?” Sooyoung asked. GD shakes his head and she excuses herself.

 

After that, GD leans on the chair and rubs his face. He takes a deep breath then get up from the chair. He walks toward the window and stare at the scenery in front him. After a while, he saw Taeyeon through the windows. He saw her just standing there while stretching her head and body. He smiles and try to call her but he’s hold it when he saw Seung Ho afterwards. He just stares at both of them with mixed feelings. He saw that Seung Ho is playing with Taeyeon apron strap and jesting with her. Then he saw Taeyeon is laughing and that moments he just adores her more.

“She’s really made me crazy toward her” GD mutter then shakes his head. After that, he’s got out from the office and walks toward Taeyeon. After reach the place, he saw that Seung Ho was massaging the Taeyeon shoulder.

“Feel better, noona?” Seung Ho asked while keeps massaging Taeyeon. Taeyeon just keep herself silent and enjoying the massage.

“What are you doing?” suddenly GD asked from the behind. Taeyeon surprise by his voice and get up from the seat. Meanwhile, Seung Ho just stares at him emotionless.

“Oh, he just massages me” Taeyeon tries to explain. However, GD didn’t look at her because he already stares at Seung Ho with jealous expressions.

“Okay, noona. I’ll go first. If you want me just call it” Seung Ho said after a while then leave both of them there. After he leaves, GD turns his looks to Taeyeon and asks

“Are you okay? Feel the tired?” with his concern expressions. He knows that lately Taeyeon also busy with the event preparation and them rarely to be together.

“I’m fine” Taeyeon said while smiling at him.

“Just tell me if you’re need anything. Don’t bother with others.” GD replied with implied meaning. Taeyeon looks at him and stare at his eyes. Meanwhile, GD just stare at her while smile awkwardly. After that, Taeyeon walks closely to GD and hold his hand.

“Are you okay?” Taeyeon asked him while stare at him deeply.

“Yeah. I’m fine. Just a little bit tired” GD said then smiles. Afterwards, Taeyeon hugs him and said

“Don’t be fright. Everything going to be fine” then she rubs him back softly. GD surprise by sudden hugging but he’s like it. He moves his hand and hugs her back while he places his head on her shoulder and said

“Thank you. I’m fine as long you’re stay beside me” Taeyeon just chuckles when she heard GD words.

“You’re sweet talker” Taeyeon while hugging. GD lifts his head and looks at Taeyeon and reply

“Only for my angel” then he kisses her lips gently.

 

“Ehem…boss?” suddenly someone voice interrupt them. GD releases his kiss and turns his head and saw Yoona with blushing expressions. Meanwhile, Taeyeon tries to release his hugs but he just grips his hand on her waist.

“What it is?” GD asked while frown.

“Erm…someone is looking for you” Yoona replied.

“Okay, I’ll be there” GD said and Yoona immediately leave the place while waving on her face.

“Yah! Are you happy to make she saw us like this?” suddenly Taeyeon said to GD while trying to escape herself from GD grip. However, GD is just smiling and then he holds Taeyeon face and cupping her lips lightly then replied

“I’m happier to get kiss on this cute lip” then he release his hugs before he walks and left Taeyeon behind. Meanwhile, Taeyeon just touch her lips and smile while looking at GD back.

 

GD walk to the main hall and saw someone familiar figure that seat at the outside café. He approaches him and saw it was his friend Taeyang.

 

“Yah! What are you doing here, bro!?” GD asked excitedly then hugs him. Taeyeang just laughing and hugs him back.

“You’re came alone?” GD asked while looks around. Taeyeang just nodded and jokingly said

“Then? You want me to bring your scanda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter