The Feelings

PANNA COTTA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day after day, GD and Taeyeon become closer and that make all the staff noticed their closer. However, Seungri feels uncomfortable with their closer. Seungri feels Taeyeon keep ignoring him. While they have a break, Seungri approach Taeyeon and said

“May I have a chat with you for a while?” Sunny and Daesung looks at each other then they looks at Taeyeon. Taeyeon nodded then follow Seungri behind. Seungri bring Taeyeon at the back of café. He looks around and pondering for a while. Taeyeon feels something strange with him just keep silent. However, Seungri didn’t speak anything. Then Taeyeon said

“If you need some time, I can leave here” Suddenly Seungri said

“I like you, Tae!” Taeyeon stunned for a while. She don’t know how to respond when he spill her feelings.

“I really like you, Tae. Please give me a chance to make you happy” Seungri keeps saying his feeling toward Taeyeon. However, Taeyeon feels sympathy toward him because she just consider him as her colleague.

“Seungri…I just…” Taeyeon speechless for a while.

“I’m sorry…I can’t…” Taeyeon tries to give a comfort words but she can’t. Seungri just stare at her with sad expressions. He feels hurt when he know Taeyeon tries to reject his confessions.

“Its okay, Tae. I’ll understand” Seungri said tries to comfort his feelings.

“Don’t push yourself, Tae. I know what you going to say.” Seungri keep saying to make Taeyeon didn’t feels guilty to refuse his confessions. Taeyeon just stand there and keep silent to hear his words. Afterwards, Taeyeon brave herself to talk to him.

“I’m sorry, Seungri. I like you as my friend here. But to accept you more than that I can’t and I’m not ready for it. Hope you understand” Taeyeon said honestly to him. Seungri just smile and nodded.

“I’m fine. Thanks because to be honest with me.” Seungri said. After he said that, Seungri walks and leave the place. Sunny and Daesung saw him and tries to hold him but he just walks toward the door to leave the kitchen. In the middle of walks, Seungri bump with GD in front of the kitchen door. He stare at GD with mixed feelings before he leave the café. GD frown when Seungri stare at him. He looks at him leave the café then GD walks toward the kitchen. Sunny and Daesung looks at him then GD asks them

“Where is Taeyeon?” Sunny and Daesung pointing to the back of the café. GD nodded then walks to the back.

“This looks like a daily drama” Daesung said to Sunny.

“I like to see the ending” Sunny replied then smirk.

 

GD arrive at the back and he looks around. He found Taeyeon is standing beside the wall. He walks slowly and then he surprise her from the behind.

“Wargh!” GD shouts.

“Arghhh!” Taeyeon surprise by GD shouts. She turns her head and saw GD is laughing at her loudly. She narrow her eyes toward GD and said

“It’s funny, huh?”

“I’m sorry, Tae. I’m just want to tease you” GD said while still laughing. Taeyeon looks at him then turns her head away from him. She looks at the scenery in front of her and ignore GD laughing. GD noticed something wrong with Taeyeon. He walks slowly close to her.

“Hey, I’m sorry, Tae” GD said while apologise to her. Taeyeon just ignoring her.

“Hey…I’m sorry. I didn’t meant to scare you” GD keep say sorry to her. However, Taeyeon just keep silent and didn’t looks at him. GD feels terrible when Taeyeon ignoring him. He keep himself close by standing beside her. Then he looks at her purposely to make Taeyeon looks at him but Taeyeon just turns her head away.

“Hey, Tae. I’m sorry. Please…looks at me” GD said then hold Taeyeon shoulder to turn at him. However, when Taeyeon body turn to GD but her eyes closed to avoid see GD in front of her. GD smile after saw Taeyeon reactions.

“You really didn’t want to see me huh?” GD asks. Taeyeon just keep her eyes closed and ignore him.

“If you do not open your eyes then I have to kiss you” GD threatened her. Taeyeon suddenly open her eyes after heard GD words. After that, GD chuckles and said

“I thought you don’t want to saw me. I’m willing to kiss you here” Taeyeon feels shy after heard GD words. Then she walks away from there. GD grab her hand to stop her.

“Hey, I’m sorry” GD said while stare at Taeyeon.

“It’s okay. Nothing to be sorry” Taeyeon said then smile.

“Actually, what are you doing here?” GD asks curiously. Taeyeon hesitate for a while before tell him what happen.

“Seungri confess his love toward me” Taeyeon said while looks at GD face. GD surprise by Taeyeon statements.

“He…what?” GD asked back surprise.

“He says he likes me. He want me to give him a chance” Taeyeon said. GD stunned for a while then he asks

“What is you answer?”

“I just say honestly. I just can’t be with him because I’m not ready to involve with any relationship” Taeyeon said while looks at GD. GD heard Taeyeon words then suddenly he feels sad.

“Ouh…that’s good. At least you are honest with him” GD said tries to comfort himself. Taeyeon just smile then said

“Are you okay if I’m accepting his confessions?” she suddenly asked GD. GD looks surprise with Taeyeon questions. Then he just laugh and reply

“I’m happy as long you’re happy” Taeyeon suddenly feels her inside sad with GD words.

“Thanks, boss.” Taeyeon replied then she walks away from there. GD just stand there and stare at Taeyeon until she disappear from his sight.

 

Seungri walks randomly at the beach. He feels hurts when Taeyeon didn’t accept his confessions. However, he feels ease after he spill his feeling toward her. He stand at the beach and pondering while looks at the sunset.

“I’m fine with it. Perhaps I can get a better one future” Seungri mumble alone. While he stand there, somebody pat his shoulder. Seungri turns his head and saw Daesung standing beside him and smile.

“Heartbroken, huh?” Daesung asked jokingly. Seungri just silent and looks back at the beach.

“Chill, bro. You deserve much better.” Daesung persuade him. Seungri just stare at the sunset then suddenly Daesung noticed Seungri eyes got teary.

“Calm, bro.” Daesung said while pat Seungri shoulder. Daesung keep silent afterward and give Seungri time to release his sadness. After few moments, Seungri feels ease then wipe his tear.

“Let’s go. We have a work to do” Seungri said then walks away from there. Daesung just shake his head and smile.

 

Sunny reprove Daesung after saw Seungri in the kitchen and cooking the dish.

“He’s fine” Daesung said then smile. Sunny just nodded then looks at Seungri with sympathy expressions. Meanwhile, Seungri just focusing on his cooking. He just ignore Taeyeon beside his kitchen. Taeyeon noticed Seungri tries to ignoring her. She feels guilty toward him but in same time she didn’t want to hurt him more. After that, Taeyeon determined to do something to make up her relation toward Seungri. She bake some desserts to make Seungri feels better after his rejected.

 

After Seungri wash his equipment, he put some stuff into the cabinet. When he turns, he saw a slice of cake with strawberry as a topping. On the plate, he saw words sorry has wrote on that. Seungri looks around and didn’t found Taeyeon figure. He looks deeply at the dessert then take a spoon to taste the cake. He eat that slowly and he like the taste. He smile and take another bite. When he eat the cake, suddenly Taeyeon appear in front of Seungri. Seungri looks at her with mixed feelings. Then he said

“It’s nice.”

“Thanks…but I’m sorry” Taeyeon said with guilty expressions. Seungri looks at her then he smile

“It’s okay. It’s nobody faults. I’m sorry too” Seungri said then he eat the cake another bite.

“Do you like it?” Taeyeon asked. Seungri nodded then said

“Yup and it’s more than sorry” Seungri replied. Taeyeon feels ease after Seungri like her desserts.

“So…we still can be friend?” Taeyeon asked. Seungri hesitate for a while then reply

“Of course. Always be your friend” Seungri replied and smile. While they chat and smile at each other, GD looks at them from a far. GD suddenly feels jealous toward them. He grip his teeth then stare at them furiously. After that, GD walks toward them then said

“Taeyeon, I want this desserts also inside my office” then he walks leave them confusedly.

“What’s wrong with him?” Taeyeon asked curiously. Meanwhile, Seungri just smile and said

“Someone is jealous” then he take another bite of cake. Taeyeon just frown after heard Seungri words.

 

GD tries to calm down his anger after seat on his chair. He looks at the laptop emotionless then he take out his wallet. He open it and looks at the picture inside the wallet. Then he smile when he looks at the picture. He touch the picture slowly and stare at the picture deeply. Suddenly, someone knock his door and GD rashly keep his wallet back and seat properly before said coming.

“Here, boss. The cake

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter