The Meeting

PANNA COTTA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the bidding segment is about to ending, Mrs. Kwon excuses herself to go to the washroom. She walks toward the washroom café and get in. After then, she out from the washroom and have a walks around the café. She stands behind the wall and stare at the beach. She takes a deep breath and smile toward the scenery. Afterwards, she walks around the back of the café. While she walking, suddenly her accidentally stepped on a rock and hurt his leg. She takes a seat on the chair nearby and stares at her legs while pinch on the pain area.

“Ouch…” Mrs. Kwon shouts when she feels the pain. Taeyeon that is back from the foods store heard someone groaning pain. She places the box on the counter and walks toward the sound. She goes to the back and saw someone is sitting there while rubbing her legs. Taeyeon slowly approach her and asks

“Are you okay, madam?” Mrs. Kwon surprise by her presence and then she reply

“Ouh, my leg hurts” while pointing toward the bruise. Taeyeon stare at her legs then slowly she touches it.

“You have bruised here. Wait a sec” Taeyeon said then she get back into the kitchen. Meanwhile, Mrs. Kwon is just sitting there hold her pain. Then Taeyeon come back with the towel and bowl of ice in her hands.

“Can I?” Taeyeon get permission toward Mrs. Kwon. Mrs. Kwon nodded and Taeyeon touched it slowly. She takes a towel and put some ice in the towel and she wraps it. After that, she places it on the bruise slowly and she heard Mrs. Kwon groaning.

“It’s hurt?” Taeyeon asked anxiously. Mrs. Kwon smile and nodded a little.

“I think you have to go medicated for reduce the pain” Taeyeon said while holding her legs.

“I think so” Mrs. Kwon said then she continues

“Thank you. Are you working at this café?” Taeyeon smile toward her and nodded.

“Yes. I’m a baker” she replied and smile.

“Omo! I like your desserts before. The one with cream inside the pastry” Mrs. Kwon said excitedly.

“Oh, really? It’s called Cannoli” Taeyeon said while smile widely. Mrs. Kwon stares at her and suddenly said

“How I wish I have a daughter just like you” Taeyeon surprise by her sentence then she said

“Don’t be. You will get headache” Mrs. Kwon are laughing after she said that.

“Actually, I have one but she is just too faithful with her works and rarely has time to be with me” Mrs. Kwon explains.

“Same goes to me” Taeyeon said while place Mrs. Kwon legs slowly.

“Can you walks by own? I think it’s much better if you’re stay inside” Taeyeon said concern.

“Yeah, sure” Mrs. Kwon get herself up by holding on Taeyeon shoulders. Taeyeon hold Mrs. Kwon to walks inside the café. They are walks slowly and get into the café. Sunny that washing the dish noticed Taeyeon with someone rashly walks toward them and give some helps.

“Her legs hurt and she needs some medicine. Can you help me from here? I have to finish my works there” Taeyeon said toward Sunny.

“Arasso…Go continues your works. I think they already finish it” Sunny replied. 

“Madame, you rest here while my friend gets you some medicine. I have to continue my works. I’m sorry.” Taeyeon is apologies.

“Oh no…it’s okay, dear. Go…go…” Mrs. Kwon said while push her to continue her works. Taeyeon nodded then she speedily goes to the counter and continues her works.

“What is her name?” Mrs. Kwon asked Sunny

“Kim Taeyeon” Sunny replied shortly.

 

THE CLUB

 

End of the event, GD and the teams celebrate at nearby club. He wants to thanks his teams toward their hard work for the event.

“Just order what you want. I’ll pay it for you guys!”GD said toward them.

“Wah…! Boss you’re jjang!” Hyoyeon said and then she calls the waiter.

“Thank you everybody for the hard work” GD said while lift up the glasses.

“It’s for the café!” Sooyoung said also raise up the glasses. All of them raise the glasses and shouts

“Monsant Café!” all of them shouts.

“Hey, let’s dance!” Hyoyeon asks her members to dance on the dance floor. Yuri and Yoona already follow her from behind. Meanwhile, the rest are still on the table eating their foods.

“Are you okay?” GD asked Taeyeon when he saw Taeyeon just drink a little bit and staring at the dance floor emotionless. Taeyeon turn her head and nodded.

“Fine” Taeyeon replied and smile.

“You don’t want to eat?” GD asked curiously.

“I’ll already full” Taeyeon replied.

“Noona, come let’s dance!” Seung Ho suddenly asked her when he saw Taeyeon aren’t in the good mood. Taeyeon stare at him for a while then get up follow him to the dance floor. GD stunned by Taeyeon reaction.

“I think she just too tired” Sunny said to GD when she saw his expressions. GD just smirks after heard Sunny words. GD stares at Taeyeon dance with others.

Taeyeon just follow her body to dance with the others while her mind is already nowhere. She just remembers her conversation with one of the GD friend before, Taeyang.

 

FLASHBACK BEFORE EVENT ENDS

 

“Hello, there” Taeyang greet after saw Taeyeon in the kitchen alone while setup her tray.

“Yes?” Taeyeon turn her head and saw someone unfamiliar face.

“Are you the baker here?” Taeyang asked for conformation. Taeyeon is just nodded and frown.

“Oh, hello…it’s nice meeting you. I’m Youngbae. Jiyong’s friend.” Taeyang introduce himself.

“Oh, hi…I’m Kim Taeyeon. What are you doing here? Why are didn’t you join the others eats?” Taeyeon asked smiling.

“Oh, I’m fine. So…Kim Taeyeon-shi” Taeyang said while stare at her up and down. Taeyeon feels uncomfortable when he stares like that.

“Are you really in love with my friend, Jiyong?” Taeyang asked curiously.

“Or…you just chase his wealth?” Taeyang continues asked. Taeyeon stunned with Taeyang questions. She didn’t ever thing that somebody will asked her like that.

“Just tell me honestly, Kim Taeyeon-shi. I know every woman intend when they are with Jiyong. Just for money…money and money. Same goes for you, right?” Taeyang asked again. However, Taeyeon didn’t respond any of Taeyang questions. Those make Taeyang feels unsatisfied and he keeps spill his words toward Taeyeon.

“You know what? Just forget about it if you’re chasing his wealth. Don’t you ever dream to be with Jiyong. Sometimes, people will feel greedy and carving more if they got what they wished at first” Taeyang said to annoy her more. That time, Taeyeon just keep herself silent and digest what Taeyang said toward her.

“One more thing, you should look at yourself first before get involve with his life. Who is he and who you are?” Taeyang said with firm expressions.

“I’m said enough. Just think it deeply. I think you’re smart that you can understand my words” Taeyang said then he walks away from the kitchen while smirk toward Taeyeon.

 

AT THE CLUB

 

The memories conversation she had with Taeyang really disturbing her mood after the event ends. She just follows the music beats and dance ignoring the others. GD noticed that Taeyeon behavior weird after the events. He gets up from the seat and approaches her on the dance floors. He walks closely toward her and stand near her while staring her dancing. Taeyeon noticed GD stand there then she grab his hands and asks him to dance with her. GD is just follow her to dance while stare at her curiously.

“Yah…! Let’s groove it!” Yuri shouts after she saw their boss also join to dance.

“Yeah…”Hyoyeon shouts enjoying the moments. Afterwards, all the members also join on the dance floors. They just follow the music and fulfill their happiness on that night.

 

“Today was awesome!” Tiffany shouts happily.

“I will remember it forever!” Hyoyeon shouts.

“Thank you, boss! It’s was the best day ever!” Yoona said and smile. GD just smiles back and nodded.

“Let’s go back. We have to work back tomorrow” Sooyoung said while grabbing Tiffany and Yoona hand.

“Argh…” Yoona sigh then follow Sooyoung toward her cars. While the members walk toward the car, suddenly GD grab Taeyeon arm and said

“Can we talk for a moment?” Taeyeon looks at him then turn her head toward the members.

“Don’t worry, I will send you after this” GD said to persuade. Then Taeyeon is just nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter