Dream

PANNA COTTA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the party, all of them clean up the café before leaving the café.

“I wish I have a happy ending like them” Tiffany said while grabbing the plate on the table.

“I’ll pray for you” suddenly Yoona interrupt.

“Look at them” Yuri said while pointing toward Taeyeon and GD. They keep smiling while arranging the chairs.

“Come on, girls. It’s their day. Our day will be soon” Sunny said to comfort her members. All of them nodded then continues their works. 

 

“Bro, what are you saying to make him come?” Daesung asked curiously.

“Nothing” Seungri replied shortly.

“Come on…please let me know” Daesung beg.

“Just told him that she resign and want to leave” Seungri said smoothly while Daesung surprised with the statements.

“You’re…”Daesung stops his words.

“Just want to make sure he comes” Seungri said while he stares at GD and Taeyeon.

“You’re a really nice man. You will get much better, man!” Daesung said while he noticed Seungri staring.

“I will…but not as her. She’s different” Seungri said then he continues his works.   

 

“Okay, everybody. Thanks for tonight. See you guy’s tomorrow” Taeyeon said to the others.

“Congratulations!” Tiffany said happily while hugging her tightly.

“Thank you. Your idea was brilliant!” Taeyeon said while hugs her back.

“Don’t forget to make me your wedding planner” Tiffany said after their release their hugs.

“I will” Taeyeon laugh after Tiffany said that.

 

After everybody leaves the café, suddenly Taeyeon noticed that GD is not in the café. She goes to the kitchen if he is there but his not there.

“Where is he?” Taeyeon mumbles. Then she walks outside the café and suddenly someone hugs her from the back and makes her shock.

“Are you looking for me?” GD said whispering in her ears.

“Yah! Are you trying to make my heart attack?” Taeyeon said while patting his hand on her waist.

“I’m sorry, dear. Come to follow me” GD said after release his hugs.

“Where?” Taeyeon asked curiously when GD just pulls her hands toward rooftop. When they arrive, Taeyeon noticed that the colorful butterfly lamps used before are paired in the corner of the rooftop bar.

“What is this?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

“Are you surprise?” GD asked while smiling. Taeyeon nodded and looks at GD.

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked him curiously.

“I want to spend this night with you” GD replied. Then he takes his phone out and suddenly song appears in the surrounding area. GD chooses ‘Paint My Love’ by MLTR as their background.

“May I?” GD asked while handout his hands to have a slow dance with her. Taeyeon shakes her head before grabbing his hand. GD place Taeyeon hand on his shoulder and then he places his hand on her waist. Then both of them just have slow dance and enjoy that moment together. GD keeps his eyes staring at Taeyeon lovely meanwhile Taeyeon feels shyness. She avoids her eyes to stare at GD and her focusing on her hand on GD shoulder. GD is just smiling toward Taeyeon reactions.

“Cute” GD said.

“What?” Taeyeon asked when she heard GD word.

“You…cute” GD replied while keep staring at her.

“I know…so stop staring at me like that” Taeyeon replied while she just looks at her shoes.

“Why? I just want to see my fiancé” GD said to . However, Taeyeon didn’t say anything’s and keep looking at her shoes. Finally, the song reaches the end and then Taeyeon say

“Okay, done” and try to stop the dance.

“Nope” GD replied. Then the next song is played. Perfect by Ed Sheeran reverberated from the phone.

“You have a nice taste of music” Taeyeon said and smile after she heard the next song.

“I am” GD replied and keep continues their slow dance. After a while, suddenly Taeyeon asks GD

“Can I ask you something?”

“Sure” GD replied

“What makes you love me?” Taeyeon asked while staring at GD. GD surprise by sudden questions from her but him just smiling and say

“I didn’t expect you to ask me this. Honestly, I don’t know. I just was falling for you. Your behavior, your face, your heart…everything’s. But the most important things are your trust in me. You trust my capability. You always support what I’m doing.” GD explains to her. Meanwhile, Taeyeon is speechless after she heard GD answers. Then she hugs him tightly.

“Thank you for accepting me to be in your life” Taeyeon said while still hugging him.

“No, I’m the one should thank you more for everything’s” GD replied and hugs her back.

“You know what? You’re different from others” GD continues.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked.

“In my life, you are the first women that really didn’t attract to me at first meet” GD chuckles when he remembers how Taeyeon reacts toward him at their first meeting.

“How you expect me to do if some dragon approaches me like a ert with the red hair?” Taeyeon said to tease GD.

“Hey, …that’s so…true…” GD said it slowly. Taeyeon chuckles when GD said that.

“Because of that makes me want to chase of you” GD replied.

“Really?” Taeyeon asked

“Yeah…oh, another thing” GD said when he remembers something.

“What?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“You know how to fix the electric box when the café blackout. That really makes me admire you” GD replied and smiled. Taeyeon chuckles when she remembers how both of them trapped in the blackout before.

“How about you?” GD asked Taeyeon back.

“Well…at first you’re really annoying me” Taeyeon said to . GD frowning after Taeyeon said that.

“But…you always take a good care of me. You show your sincere love toward me…and…you’re nice” Taeyeon continues said. GD smiles widely after she said that.

“Love you more” GD said and then he kisses her gently.

“I love you more” Taeyeon replied after GD release her lips.

 

“So…I will bring you to meet my family” GD said while keeping his hand on her waist.

“You too...I want to introduce you to my family properly not like before” Taeyeon replied.

“Arasso…” GD said and chuckles.

“So, are you still consider about going to Australia?” suddenly GD asked. Taeyeon just staring at his eyes and slowly nodded.

“Hurmmm…” GD replied and avoid Taeyeon stared.

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon calls GD softly and places her hand on GD face.

“This is the something I have to do” Taeyeon keep convincing GD. GD turns to looks at Taeyeon and didn’t say anything.

“I know…I know it’s hard for me too but…just for a six month, Jiyong. Then I’ll be back, promise!” Taeyeon said while showing her pinky promise gesture. GD takes his deep breath before he said

“Yeah…I think you should go. This is your dream and I don’t want to be a barrier for you to achieve what you want”

Taeyeon smile after she heard GD words.

“But, after that, you have to come b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter