Trip Story

PANNA COTTA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon feels awkward after GD release his hug. GD smile then said

“Thank you” Taeyeon stare at his face and smile awkwardly.

“So…let’s continues baking” GD said and smile widely. Taeyeon rashly to the bowl and continues her baking. GD looks at Taeyeon and he walks and stands beside her.

“Let me help you” GD offers his hand to help. Taeyeon turn her head and looks at GD then she saw he already lift up his sleeve. Then Taeyeon give him the ladle and said

“Here, continue mix the dough. I want to make the latte flavor” GD nodded then continues mix the dough. Taeyeon saw GD slightly and saw his effort mix the dough. Taeyeon smile silently and preparing the ingredients for the flavor.

 

“How it is?” Taeyeon asked GD after they finish preparing the dessert. GD tastes the dessert diligently and frowns for a while. Then he said

“I taste the bitter in this dessert. Where is the sweetness?” GD asked curiously. Taeyeon smile and feels happy after heard GD words.

“Didn’t you notice? You can taste the bitter” Taeyeon said while smile. Suddenly GD stunned for a while and smile widely.

“Yah! You’re right. I can taste the bitter in there!” GD said excitedly. Afterward, he change the expression after he taste the bitter. Taeyeon chuckle when she saw GD expressions.

“Hey, I thought all the dessert is sweet not this bitter” GD complaint about the dessert.

“This is different. I just make this special for you.” Taeyeon replied then smile. GD wipe his mouth then stare at the dessert.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” GD asked curiously

“I’m sorry. I just want to make your sense back normally. I just think it randomly after Yuri orders me to taste her new latte recipe” Taeyeon explain to GD. GD stare at her with mixed feeling. He didn’t think that Taeyeon really give her effort to help his sense back normally.

“Thanks a lot” GD suddenly said

“It’s my pleasure. I’m happy if you get back your sense” Taeyeon replied and smile widely. GD smile back then said

“Cute” Taeyeon feels shy after heard GD words. Then she gets up from the seat and takes some equipment and washes it. GD smile after saw Taeyeon reaction then he also get up from the seat and help Taeyeon with the washes.

 

ON WEEKENDS

 

Everybody get ready at café accommodation waiting for the van for their trip. Sunny and Hyoyeon seat on the chair meanwhile Sooyoung and Tiffany chatting with each others. Yoona comfortable her seat on the bag while read the book. Taeyeon open her phone and call her mother while waiting for the van.

“Hello, Omma” Taeyeon greet her mother

“Hello, dear. How are you?” her omma asked

“I’m fine. What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked while smile. She just misses her Omma at that time.

“Nothing, is just usual routine. How’s your job there?” she asked her.

“Awesome. I like to work here. Also, all the staff is really nice toward me. And today we have café trip for all staffs. ” Taeyeon is story to her mother excitedly. Her mother smile after heard her daughter happy.

“I’m happy to heard that you happy there” she said. Taeyeon smile after heard her mother words. Then she reply

“Don’t worry, Omma. I will make sure my dream alive and make you and Appa proud of me” Taeyeon said with determined expressions.

“Arraso, take a good care there. I miss you a lot” her mother said.

“Miss you more. You also take a good care there. Give my greeting to Appa and Hayeon” Taeyeon said afterward she hang up the phone.

“Who are you calling?” suddenly someone approaches Taeyeon from the behind. Taeyeon stunned for a while then turns and saw GD standing there while smile.

“Yah! You really want me to get hard attack.” Taeyeon replied while pat GD shoulder. However, GD just laughs after saw Taeyeon reaction.

“It’s not funny. I’m really shock okay!” Taeyeon said while out her hand on the chest.

“Who are you calling?” GD asked again after Taeyeon didn’t answer him before.

“My Omma” Taeyeon answer him shortly. Suddenly, GD expression change after heard Taeyeon answer. Taeyeon noticed his expression and asks him

“Why? You also miss your Omma? Just give a call” Taeyeon give him suggestion. After that, GD walks leave her there and go to his car. He takes out his luggage from the car and brings it toward them.

“Where is the van?” GD suddenly asked with furious expressions. 

“Daesung said they already on the way” Sunny replied. GD just silent and looks at his watch. All of them keep silent and stare at GD with mixed feelings. Yoona give a sign toward Yuri while pointing toward GD with . Yuri just lifts her shoulder as sign she don’t know anything. However, Taeyeon noticed something strange with GD behavior after she said to him about his mother before but she just keeps herself silent and let him be.

“What’s wrong with him? I saw him fine after arrive just now” Tiffany asked Taeyeon. Taeyeon just lift her shoulder then she stare at him.

“He’s strange” Hyoyeon said whispering toward Sunny. Sunny just nodded then continue see her phone.

 

After a few moments, Daesung and Seungri arrive with the van. All of them rashly get their stuff and get into the van. Daesung asks Seungri to drive the van and he went at the back helping other arrange the stuff. Seungri take a seat on driver and open the map before them moving.

“Who want to seat in front with me? I need someone to be my co-pilot” Seungri said while looks at all of them.

“I can be your co-pilot” suddenly Tayeon offer her hands to seat in front beside him. GD suddenly feels jealous when he saw Taeyeon offer to help Seungri. Then GD quickly walks to the in front and seat beside Seungri. Sunny and Daesung chuckle when they saw GD reaction. Meanwhile Tiffany, Sooyoung and Yoona frown when they saw the situation. Seungri just smile then hand off the map to GD. GD frown after Seungri give him the map.

“Read the map for me. I have to drive here” Seungri said while pointing to the steering. GD just grabs the map and read it diligently.

“Okay, everybody take your seat. We are moving right now.” Daesung said toward them. Sunny and Daesung take a seat at the back. In the middle, Yoona, Sooyoung and Yuri and in front of them are Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Tiffany seat.

“Don’t forget to pick up Seohyun at her apartment” Sooyoung suddenly shout from the back. Seungri nodded then start to drive the van.

 

JEJU TURNING POINT PENSION

 

They arrive at the pension where they have stay for the trip. Sooyoung go get pension key for them meanwhile all of them get out from the van and stretching their body after spending a day in the van.

“Yeah…! Finally we arrive!” Tiffany shouts excitedly.

“Wah…this place is nice! Fany, you’re jjang!” Yoona said excitedly after looks around the area. Tiffany smile then take out her camera.

“Come on everybody! Let’s take a picture here!” Tiffany shouts to them. All of them run toward her and pose meanwhile GD just stand there and ignore them.

“Boss! Come here. Let’s take picture together!” Yuri shouts to GD. GD just shake his head and continues stare around.

“Aigo! This dragon is really dropping the mood!” Hyoyeon said while nozzle . Taeyeon noticed the situation then she go toward GD sand said

“Hey, what’s wrong with you? Come on! Let’s have fun here!” Taeyeon smile then grab his hand. Surprise, GD just let Taeyeon hold his hand follow her willingly. All of them saw the scene then smirk teasingly toward Taeyeon and GD.

“Okay, come let’s take a picture!” Tiffany said after GD and Taeyeon arrive but suddenly Sooyoung shout from the behind

“Yah! Wait for me!” while running toward the crowd. After all of them gather, Tiffany lifts up the selfie stick and take their picture.

“Everybody say kimchi!” Tiffany say follow by others. They take the several photos before get their stuff in the van.

“Okay, everybody. Here the key for the pension. First pension is for the guy. Three of you can check in there.” Sooyoung said while pointing to the pension and give GD the pension key.

“Second pension is for Sunny, Taeyeon, Yuri and Yoona. Here the key and your pension is beside the guy pension” Sooyoung said while give the key to Yoona.

“And the rest follow me!” Sooyoung said while drag her luggage.

“Hey, ladies. If there are anything happens roger us ASAP!” Daesung said before get into his pension.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter