Squabble

PANNA COTTA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GOLDEN SEOUL HOTEL

THE NIGHT PARTY

 

Taeyeon looks at the crowd while her mind miserable. She is gulping water thirstily. Then she walks to the drink section and fills some more drink into her glass. After her glass is filled, she suddenly saw some pool outside the hall. She gets out from the crowd and walks to the pool. While she staring around the place, suddenly she noticed Danny is there at the side of the pool while soaking his feet. At first, Taeyeon wants to ignore him. However, she remembers Danny reaction toward the scandal news before and she feels curious to know about it. Also, of course, she has to know about that girl.  

 

“Why are you here?” Taeyeon asked Danny after she arrives near him. Danny looks stunned by Taeyeon arrival. Then he looks at her and smiles widely.

“And why are you also here?” Danny asked Taeyeon back.

“It's too crowded in there” Taeyeon answer him.

“Same here” Danny said while looks at the pool water. Taeyeon looks at him then she suddenly seats beside him and dips her foot in the pool. Danny looks at her while frowning.

“I want to join you here” Taeyeon said and smile.

“Weird” Danny said slowly but Taeyeon heard his words.

“I can go if you don’t want me to stay here” Taeyeon said while she tries to get up.

“Oh, no…no…” Danny said while grabbing her arm and pull her to seat back. For a while, they just keep silent and play with the pool water.

 

Beep! Taeyeon phone buzzes sign an incoming message. Taeyeon looks at the sender name and she saw GD name. She just keeps her phone back and ignoring the message. Danny noticed Taeyeon reaction, then he asks

“Something bothers you?”

“Not really” Taeyeon replied shortly.

“Danny, can I ask you something?” Taeyeon suddenly asked. Danny looks at her and said

“What?”

“Do you know the model in the news before?” Taeyeon asked curiously while looking at Danny.

“Why are you asking me that?” Danny asked her back while his face shows the sadness in his eyes.

“Just…curious. You look recognize her” Taeyeon said while still looks at Danny. However, Danny didn’t say anything for a while and then Taeyeon said

“I’m sorry. Just ignore it” then she gets up and wants to leave the place but suddenly Danny said

“She used to be my best friend but…”. Taeyeon takes a seat back and waiting for Danny to continues his story.

“Actually, she is a nice person. She has a high ambition just like I saw you at first. Although, her father is a rich she never bothers him for anything. But…she try to do anything just to get her father attention. That’s why when she become a model she does anything to get her dream to achieve and the same time she wants her father looks at her and be proud of her achievement” Danny said while his eyes stare at the pool.

“Do you like her?” Taeyeon randomly asked.

“What? No! What makes you said like that?” Danny said while chuckling. However, Taeyeon noticed his eyes. He tries to deny his feelings.

“Just random…” Taeyeon said then Danny stares at Taeyeon then he said

“I can’t ruin our friendship by telling her the truth”

“And what it is?” Taeyeon asked. Danny keeps silent while thinking about Taeyeon question.

“You know what? I believe in this world that God has created someone for each of us. How can we meet them? I don’t know but…” Taeyeon stop for a while and looks at Danny and continues said

“God will give the sign and we feel it in our hearts. So if you think that she is the one then go spill your inside but if not then you just waiting for the right person to fulfill your heart” then she smiles at him before turn her eyes to look at the pool. Danny touched with Taeyeon words. He feels that her words really comfort him at that night. Danny thinks that Taeyeon words are right for him. He stares at her for a while before suddenly he closed himself toward Taeyeon and kiss on her cheek. Taeyeon stunned by Danny reaction then suddenly someone shouts from behind

“What are you guys doing?” Both of them turn to looks at the voice and Taeyeon feels surprised when she saw GD is standing there with an angry face.

 

KWON RESIDENCE

 

Dami arrives at the residence around 7 o’clock. She walks toward her room but suddenly her grandmother calls her name after she saw her.

“Yes, halmeoni” Dami replied and walks toward the room.

“Do you know where your younger brother is? I can’t get him through” she said while her face shows tense. Dami know is something bad happen when she saw her grandmother expressions.

“He said he and Joe are on the way back from Busan” Dami replied calmly.

“Do you know about this?” her grandmother asks and shows the scandal news about GD. Dami take a deep breath before the answer

“Yes, halmenoi but you don’t have to worry about it. I and Jiyong can handle it” Dami said to comfort her.

“Why don’t you tell me about this news? You know how much this news could impact him? Is the election almost there then now this news? What is he trying to do?” her grandmother shouts angrily. Dami just keeps silent and looked at the floor.

“Call him, now! Ask him to see me immediately!” her grandmother said while getting up from the seat and leave the room.

“Aigoo, Jiyong…what I’m going to do?” Dami mumbles alone then she gets her phone and calls Joseph, GD secretary.

“Hello, Joe! Where are you guys? Let me talk to Jiyong” Dami just talk after she heard Joseph voice.

“Hurmmm…actually, after arriving Seoul, boss leave me and said he has something to settle” Joseph said the truth.

“Aigo…this boy! His phone is with him?” Dami asked.

“Yes,” Joseph replied.

“Joe, go and search for him. I want him to get back right now. Hoejang want to see him immediately!” Dami said to Joseph

“Arasso, Dami-shi” Joseph replied and end the conversations.

“Jiyong-ah…” Dami mumble while her hand tries to contact GD numbers however he didn’t pick up.

“Jiyong, please. Pick up the phone” Dami said while keep calling GD numbers.

 

GOLDEN SEOUL HOTEL

 

After GD arrive at Seoul, he rushing to the Golden Seoul Hotel to meet Taeyeon. He wants to clear up the scandal news by himself. He doesn’t want Taeyeon misunderstood about the news. When he arrives at the hotel, he tries to call Taeyeon number but she didn’t pick up his call. Then he walks toward the receptionist counter and asked them about the production to get Taeyeon room number. Then the staff told him that the production team has a dinner party at the hotel bistro. GD rush to the bistro to find Taeyeon but he didn’t saw her in the crowd. Suddenly, he looks at the outside bistro and saw some familiar figure nearby the pool. He walks outside the bistro and saw Taeyeon with some guy. Then out of nowhere, he saw the guy kisses Taeyeon and suddenly he feels jealous and get angry with the guy reaction.

 

“What are you guys doing?” GD shouts at them and surprises both of them.

“Jiyong?” Taeyeon said surprised. Then she gets up from the seat and walks toward him. However, GD ignores Taeyeon when his eye is on Danny. He walks toward him and asks

“What are you trying to do?” GD asked angrily while grabs Danny collar rough. Danny is speechless and stunned by GD reactions. Taeyeon noticed the situation and try to calm him down.

“Jiyong what are you doing, please” Taeyeon said while grabbing GD hand to make GD let go Danny collar. However, Taeyeon reaction makes GD feels more upset because he thinks Taeyeon try to defend Danny.

“Why? You like him kissing you?” GD asked angrily.

“Stop it, Jiyong!” Taeyeon shouts. GD stunned by Taeyeon shouts then he let go his hand on Danny collar.

“I’m here to meet you, Tae” GD explains while his eyes stare at Taeyeon.

“Then don’t act stupidly” Taeyeon said angrily while grabbing GD hand and continues

“Let’s talk somewhere else” and she brings GD out from the place. Meanwhile, Danny feels confused after the situation.

“It is that guy with Anne?” Danny mumbles alone when he noticed GD.

 

Taeyeon brings GD toward the elevator and waits for it.

“Tae, please. I come here to explain to you. I call you but you didn’t pick up my call” GD keeps talking while Taeyeon didn’t look at him. Then the elevator arrives and Taeyeon pulls GD hand to get in the elevator.

“Ple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter