The End

PANNA COTTA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KWON RESIDENT

 

“Let’s go” GD said while grabbing Taeyeon hand.

“Are you sure?” Taeyeon asked hesitate while looking around the house.

“Trust me, dear” GD said and smiles. Both of them walk into the house slowly. When they approach the main door, Taeyeon pull her hand and GD turn to looks at her.

“What’s wrong?” GD asked.

“I don’t bring anything for them,” Taeyeon suddenly remember.

“Oh…it’s fine. Come in” GD said while pulls back Taeyeon hand.

Both of them walk to the hall and saw nobody.

“Wait here, I’m go get my omma” GD said before leave Taeyeon alone at the hall. Taeyeon just nodded and slowly take a seat while her eyes observing the hall. She saw GD family photo that place on the wall. She approaches the photo and looks at it. She just smiles when she saw the younger GD.

“He’s cute,” Taeyeon mumble alone.

“He is” suddenly someone said behind her. She turns her head and surprised saw Dami standing behind her.

“Oh, unnie. Sorry” Taeyeon said while bowing to her.

“It’s okay. Why are you here? Where is Jiyong?” Dami asked while place her bag and the documents on the table.

“He’s look up for Mrs. Kwon” Taeyeon replied while still standing beside the picture.

“Why are you standing? Come have a seat. Do you want some drink?” Dami asked while she calling the butler.

“Anything. Don’t bother” Taeyeon replied. Dami ask her butler to make some ice tea for them then she say

“I had seen your show before…”

“What show?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“The show with Anna Olson” Dami said, “You’re great!” she continues. Taeyeon just nodded shyly.

“Noona!” GD suddenly appears in the hall.

“Yah! Why are you leaving her alone?” Dami asked when she saw GD walk in the hall and seat beside Taeyeon.

“Why come suddenly?” Dami asked curiously.

“We have something to announce” GD said while smiling at Taeyeon.

“What it is?” Dami asked impatient.

“Chill…we wait for Omma, Appa and Halmeoni first.” GD replied.

“Don’t tell me that you’re getting married?” Dami asked while narrow her eyes suspiciously.

“What married?” suddenly their grandmother and their parents appear at the hall.

“Who’s married?” Mrs. Kwon asked.

“Please…have a seat first” GD replied while he walk to Mr. Kwon and help him to sit down. 

“Are you okay, appa?” GD asked while he takes the walking stick and places it beside the chair. Mr. Kwon nodded and asks

“Why you want to meet us?”

GD has a seat back beside Taeyeon and smile at her. Meanwhile, Taeyeon heart beat fast as to burst when meeting with GD family.

“Well…here” GD said while showing their ring to the family members.

“We officially engaged” GD said and smiles. For a moment, the room was silent before GD grandmother ask

“When?”

“Yesterday” GD replied.

“Both of you sure with that?” she asked again. GD and Taeyeon nodded slowly.

“Then…congratulation!” she said while smiling. After that, Dami and Mrs. Kwon approach them and hug them.

“Congratulation! I’m happy for you guys!” Dami said and hugging GD and Taeyeon.

“So…how about the ceremony? When you want to do it?” Mrs. Kwon asked excitedly.

“After she’s back from studying” GD said gloomy.

“She’s what?” Dami asked confusing.

“She’s get to future her study…Australia…” GD said while turns his look to Taeyeon.

“When will you leave?” GD grandmother asked Taeyeon.

“End of this month” Taeyeon replied. All the family’s member silent for a while before Mr. Kwon speaks.

“So, he has to wait for her” Mr. Kwon said.

“How long you have to leave him?” GD grandmother asked.

“Six months” Taeyeon answered.

“Then go! Pursuit your dream” GD grandmother said while smiling to Taeyeon.

“Are you okay with that, Jiyong?” Dami asked. GD just lifts his shoulder and says,

“I’ll wait”.

“Before that…” suddenly Mrs. Kwon interrupts and said,

“Let’s have a dinner with us”.

Taeyeon nodded and smile meanwhile GD looks at her and grab her hand softly.

 

After the dinner, GD grandmother and Mrs. Kwon asked Taeyeon to stay that night at the resident. At first, Taeyeon hesitate but when Dami insist her to accompany her that night she agree.

“Taeyeon, here is your place tonight” Dami said while open the room door. Taeyeon walks inside the room and amazed the design.

“Nice room” Taeyeon said while looking around. Dami smile and said

“Sorry if you’re not comfortable. It’s a little messy”

“Little? It’s disaster!” GD interrupts the conversation from the door.

“Yah..!” Dami shout at him loudly. Taeyeon just smile and said

“No, I’m fine with it”

“You should stay at my room” GD said while walks inside the room.

“As you wish!” Dami replied then grab Taeyeon arm. Taeyeon just chuckle when she saw them bickering.

“If you need anything, call me,” GD said to Taeyeon.

“Yah! She’s have me. She can say it to me” Dami replied.

“Arasso…” Taeyeon just replied to both of them.

“Can I use bathroom?” Taeyeon continues.

“Oh sure” Dami replied. After Taeyeon get into the bathroom, Dami saw GD is sitting on the chair while looking at bathroom door. Dami wave her hand in front of GD face then said

“Hey! Get up…go back to your room”

“Noona…” GD replied lazily.

“No…no…this girl room!” Dami replied while grab GD arm to get up from the chair.

“Arasso…I’m going…but can I speak to her for a while…please…” GD said while pouts his mouth.

“Wait until tomorrow. Get out!” Dami try to joking with her brother.

“Noona…please…” GD begging.

“Hurm…okay.” Dami replied and shakes her head.

 After that, Taeyeon get out from the bathroom and saw GD is still in the room.

“Why are you still here?” Taeyeon asked.

“I want to say good night” GD replied while smiling. Dami roll her eyes after hear GD words. Then Dami get into the bathroom and leave both of them alone.

“Aigo…you make me embarrassed,” Taeyeon said after she saw Dami reactions. GD just chuckle then get up from the chair. GD approaches Taeyeon and places his hands around Taeyeon waist.

“Yah…what are you doing. Noona will see us,” Taeyeon said while trying to leave GD hands.

“Hey, relax…just a moment” GD replied while smiling. Meanwhile, Taeyeon keep looking around.

“Thank you” GD suddenly says. Taeyeon turn her head and looks into GD eyes.

“Thank you for meet my family” GD repeat his thanks after Taeyeon did not respond the first one.  

“Tomorrow we will go to meet your family, okay?” GD continues his words. Taeyeon smile after she heard GD words.

“Are you ready to meet them?” Taeyeon asked curiously. GD nodded his head and said

“For you I always ready”

“Cheesy…” Taeyeon replied and touching both GD cheeks. Suddenly GD lowers his head and kiss Taeyeon on her lips. Taeyeon stunned with GD kiss then afterwards, they heard someone cough at the back. Suddenly Taeyeon push GD away from her.

“It’s getting late, right?” Dami said while smiling after her accidently saw the scene. GD saw his sister smile then he said

“I know…” after saying that GD kissing Taeyeon on her cheek and said

“Night!” before leaving the room. After GD leave the room, Taeyeon still stand there awkwardly. Dami noticed it and chuckle slowly.

“You want to change the cloth? I have some pajama for you,” Dami said to get rid of the awkward. Taeyeon nodded while smile awkwardly to Dami. Dami smile back at her then walks to the closet and get the pajama.

“Here…” Dami give the pajama. Taeyeon take the pajama and walks slowly to the bathroom. After Taeyeon get into the bathroom, Dami smile widely and said

“So cute”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter