Scandal Chaos

PANNA COTTA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KWON RESIDENT

 

“Omma, halmeoni go get some rest. Both of you looks so tired” Dami said after they back from the hospital. Her grandmother nodded while walks to her room but her mother just go to the kitchen to have some drink. Dami follows her mother and also get her some drink.

“It’s good right that Appa is conscious” Dami said while smiling.

“Yeah, I feel so blessed” her mother said while her eyes teary.

“Come here” Dami said while hugging her mother tightly.

“I really hope that Jiyong is here with us” her mother said while hugging her.

“Me too” Dami replied then release the hugs.

“Let’s go get some sleep. Tomorrow we have to go back to the hospital” Dami said while washing her glass.

 

NEXT DAY

SEOUL HOSPITAL

 

Kwon’s family just standing and looks at Dr. Lee check Mr. Kwon conditions.

“How it’s he?” Mrs. Kwon asked curiously.

“He’s fine. Just give him more time to full recovery.” Dr. Lee said and jot down something on the paper.

“Thank you, Dr” Dami said walks beside the bed and looks at Mr. Kwon.

“Dr. Lee, how long he will fully recover?” Dami grandmother asked.

“It depends on him. Give him some motivation and lift up his spirit then you will get your son back” Dr. Lee said and smiling. Mrs. Kwon rub her mother in law shoulder and said

“We do not give up, omma”

“Never” she replied.

 

GOLDEN SEOUL HOTEL

 

“Okay, everybody. Gather up” Eun Hye shouts to her teams.

“So, today is the day. We prepared it well so do it well” Eun Hye said to her teams. Then she walks to Taeyeon and said

“Chef! Don’t forget your line. It’s live broadcast”. Taeyeon just nodded nervously.

“Okay, come on!” Eun Hye shouts to her team. Danny stares at Taeyeon while wiping his camera lens. Then he chuckles with Taeyeon pale face. He approaches her and said

“Cheese!” and snap Taeyeon picture. Taeyeon narrow her eyes and turn her face from him.

“Hey, chef. Chill…it’s not your first time to baked” Danny said to comfort her.

“Yeah but it’s my first time in live broadcast” Taeyeon said while rubbing her both hands.

“Don’t think about that. Just go casually. You have prepared it last night, right?” Danny asked while he took another picture.

“Stop doing that and how do you know I’m prepared it last night?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Hey, it’s my job to take the picture” Danny replied

“And I have an evidence” he continues while looking at his camera.

“Okay, chef. Come on” one of the staff said to Taeyeon. Taeyeon nodded and get up from the chair slowly. Danny stare at her and say

“Don’t worry. You can handle it. Trust me”

“Thanks” Taeyeon replied shortly then take steps to the recording prop.

 

BUSAN

 

“Finally, let’s go home, Joe!” GD said after they send the clients back.

“Yes, boss” he replied while smiling.

“Before that, I have to buy something. Can you drop by at the florist?” GD asked.

“Sure” he replied. Then both of them continue walks to the car.

 

Anne wakes up from her sleep and looks around. Then she sighs after she saw nobody is there. Last night after GD send her to her room, she pleading GD to stay and accompany her that night. At first, GD refused to stay but she insists on him to stay just until her fall asleep. GD agreed and stay until she falls asleep. Anne try to make him stay in her room that night by giving him some drink to make him drunk. However, GD didn’t affect with her plan because he didn’t drink but Anne is the one that has drunk and falls asleep until the next day.

“Jiyong…” Anne mumble alone. After that, her phone ringing and she saw her manager just called.

“Lee Anne! What are you doing?” her manager shouts

“Why are you shouting at me? What’s wrong?” Anne asked confusedly.

“What are you thinking?” her manager asked her again

“Hold on. What the matter?” Anne still confused by the conversations.

“You’re scandal news is revealed! Everyone is talking about this” her manager said.

“What scandal? Hold on” Anne still in confuse and she opens her tablet and searches for the information. At first, she becomes nervous when she read the gossip.

 

The Model Lee Anne has the scandal with businessman

 

She looks at the article and saw some pictures of her and GD last night in front of the bar. She read the article and some netizen comments about the news.

“Hello, Anne? Are you there? What are we going to do? The management is really pissed off about this!” her manager said anxiously.

“You have to come back here right now! Explain to us about this!” her manager continues to shout at her.

“Calm down. I will explain this. Hey, the management can’t be mad about this” Anne answer calmly.

“Hey, you the one that violates the agreement. We don’t date our customer or clients and this unbelievable” her manager keep talking madly.

“Hey, he is my friend! What’s wrong with that?” Anne keeps defend herself.

“Arasso, I can explain this” Anne continue and then end the conversations. She doesn’t want to hear anything again from her manager. She takes a look again at the article and then she smirks and said

“At least this news help me for getting him”

 

SEOUL CITY

SEOUL HOSPITAL

 

“How you get this news?” Dami asked her secretary when he calls Dami to let her know about what happened.

“It’s top 10 trending news, boss” he said the reason he gets to know about the news.

“Is my grandmother know about this?” Dami asked curiously.

“I don’t know but I think she didn’t know yet” he replied.

“Okay, you have helped me here. Try to stop this news. Just do anything to stop it. I don’t want this could pollute GD at chairman election” Dami said clearly to her secretary.

“I do what I can” he replied before to end the conversations.

“Aigoo…Jiyong, what are you doing?” Dami said while looking at the article.

“What’s wrong, Dami?” her mother suddenly asked from behind.

“Oh, nothing, omma. Where are you going?” Dami asked.

“I want to get some drink at the café. You want to follow?” Mrs. Kwon asked.

“Where is halmeoni?” Dami asked curiously.

“She is there with appa” Mrs. Kwon replied.

“I’ll go with you” Dami replied and follow her mother.

 

“Come on, Jiyong. Pick up the phone” Dami tries to call GD. After she can’t get through GD, she tries call GD secretary Joseph.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter