The Idea

PANNA COTTA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MONSANT CAFÉ

 

GD arrives at the café to have some meals. He gets out from the car and suddenly he saw Anne in front of the café. He wants to avoid her but she noticed him first.

“What are you doing here?” GD asked when Anne approaches him first.

“To meet her” Anne said while smirking.

“Who?” GD asked again.

“Kim…Tae…Yeon” Anne said one by one slowly.

“Why? What do you do?” GD asked while looks at the café. Then he saw Tiffany and Yoona are looking at him and Anne.

“You shouldn’t come here!” GD said furiously.

“Why you treat me like this, Jiyong? You know how much I love you” Anne said while grabbing his hand.

“You’re crazy!” GD replied and pulls his hand from her.

“Yes. I am crazy. I’m crazy about you” Anne keeps saying.

“Listen here carefully. I…don’t…love…you. So get off!” GD said clearly to make Anne understand his words.

“What if I told her that night you are sleeping with me?” Anne asked to threaten.

“Hey! You know that night is nothing happen!” GD said furiously.

“Oh…really? Opps…actually, I just told her that you already have slept with me” Anne said provoke GD. GD stare at her furiously and he almost to hit Anne but he controls his anger and says

“You think she will buy with that? Huh…I know her. She will trust me”

Anne feels enraged by GD words. Then suddenly she saw Taeyeon walks out of the café and standing beside Yoona and Tiffany. Without any notice, Anne grabs GD collar and pull him closer. She kisses GD on his lips whiles her eyes looking at Taeyeon. Tiffany and Yoona surprised to see the situation while Taeyeon just staring at them without any expressions. At the same time, GD surprise by Anne sudden kisses. He pushes her away and saw Anne is smiling while looking at his behind. GD turns his head and saw Taeyeon is there with Yoona and Tiffany.

“You’re absurd!” GD shouts then he walks toward Taeyeon. However, Anne stops him by pulling his hand.

“Let me go!” GD shouts.

“No! Don’t leave me” Anne tries to begging.

“Let go of me! I don’t want to see you again!” GD said and pulls his hand roughly. Then, GD runs toward Taeyeon and leave Anne behind. Anne saw Taeyeon keep staring at her, then she just leaves the café without looking back.

“Taeyeon…” GD calls her want to explain but then Taeyeon just walks into the café and ignoring GD. Meanwhile, Yoona and Tiffany that have seen the whole time just standing there while looking at each other.

“What are we going to do?” Tiffany asked. Yoona just lifts her shoulder and shakes her head.

 

“Taeyeon, wait up” GD said while chasing Taeyeon from behind. However, Taeyeon just keeps walking and go to the café rooftop.

“Taeyeon…please. Listen to me” GD said. When both of them at the rooftop suddenly Taeyeon stop her steps and turn to look at GD.

“Tae, please listen…” GD try to explain but suddenly Taeyeon hugs him tightly. GD surprised by Taeyeon reaction.

“I don’t want to listen to anything. I’ll trust you. I just don’t want the others saw us” Taeyeon said while looking at GD but her hand still embrace him.

“You scare me” GD said while looks at Taeyeon.

“I thought I lost you again” GD continues said.

“Why you say like that?” Taeyeon asked.

“I don’t know” GD replied. Then GD smile and want to kiss her but Taeyeon stop him and says

“Wait…”

Taeyeon brings out some tissue in her pocket and wipes GD lips.

“What are you doing?” GD asked while chuckling.

“Remove the germs for the kiss before” Taeyeon said randomly. GD chuckles and places his hand on Taeyeon face. Then slowly he approaches her and kisses her gently.

 

GD and Taeyeon walk while holding hand into the café. Tiffany and Yoona looks at each other before Tiffany says

“I’m glad to see both of you are fine”. GD and Taeyeon smile toward each other.

“Yeah…that women really psycho” Tiffany continues.

“I think so” Yoona said.

“Let her be. I just pity of her” Taeyeon replied while looks at GD.

“Can we drop that subject? I don’t want to talk about her anymore” GD said. Then, everybody just nodded and continues their works. GD follows Taeyeon to the kitchen.

“Boss! What are you doing here?” Daesung asked when he saw GD.

“I’m not your boss anymore. Just call me Jiyong” GD replied and approaches Daesung.

“Jiyong!” suddenly Seung Ho shouts after he heard GD words.

“Except you and you” GD said while pointing to Seung Ho and Seungri.

“Why me too?” Seungri asked. GD just lifts his shoulders. Taeyeon is laughing when she saw them.

“It feels same, right?” Sunny asked while smiling at them. All of them just smile and nodded.

“Go…finish your work” GD said to Seung Ho. Seung Ho makes annoy expressions and leave the kitchen.GD is just smiling and then have a seat beside Taeyeon sections.

“Why the customer is sitting here? Go outside” Taeyeon said when she saw GD is sitting in the kitchen.

“I’m not the customer. I’m your guard” GD said jokingly. Taeyeon narrow her eyes looks at GD then her ignoring him and continues her works. GD chuckle by Taeyeon reactions and slowly said

“Cutie”

Then GD takes out his tablet and opens the browser. While waiting for a connection, he saw something that attracts his sight. There is envelope below the rack nearby Taeyeon planner. He took the envelope and saw Australian Patisserie Academy on top. Then, GD asks Taeyeon

“What is this?” Taeyeon surprised when she saw GD is holding the envelope.

“Where do you get it?” Taeyeon said then she takes the envelope from GD hands.

“Don’t you owe me some explanations here?” GD asked curiously. Taeyeon hesitates before answer it.

“They offer me to go there” Taeyeon said.

“So? Why don’t you say anything about this?” GD asked disappointedly.

“I want to tell you. I swear but I want to choose a right time before telling you. Hey, I just receive it this morning” Taeyeon explain to GD.

“When you think to tell me? When you already decided to go?” GD asked sadly.

“No…let me explain” Taeyeon try to explain but GD interrupts and says

“I think I have to go. I have something to do” GD gets up and walks out from the kitchen. Taeyeon tries to chase him but she stops when everybody in the kitchen staring at her. Then, Taeyeon decided to give GD some space before her telling him about the offer.

 

 

THAT NIGHT IN ACCOMMODATION

 

Back from the café, Taeyeon relaxing in the living room. Then she decided to text GD.

 

I’m sorry – Taeyeon

 

A few minutes later, GD just replying her

 

We talk about it later - GD

 

“Jiyong, why are you being like this?” Taeyeon mumbles. Suddenly, Sunny approaches her and says

“He will find you”. Taeyeon surprised by Sunny presence.

“Yah, you surprise me!” Taeyeon said.

“Sorry, here…Yuri made it” Sunny said while giving Taeyeon a cup of latte.

“Thank you” Taeyeon take it and smell the latte.

“She’s very talented person” Taeyeon praise Yuri.

“Yes she is…as you” Sunny said.

“Hey, what are you two doing here?” suddenly Tiffany approach Sunny and Taeyeon.

“No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter