Confession

PANNA COTTA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How’s he doing with the café?” Mr. Kwon asked his mother about GD.

“Just fine” his mother answer while continue her eating.

“Hurm…are you sure to do this toward him?” Mr. Kwon asked again with his mother suggestion.

“Yes. I’m sure. At least, he didn’t waste his time again on drinking and drunk everyday” his mother replied then stares at her son.

“Why you like to prejudice everything what he do? Can you just trust him this time? Give him a chance to prove it” suddenly Mr. Kwon mother said toward Mr. Kwon firmly. Mr. Kwon just silent after his mother sounds him like that. Mrs. Kwon just stares at both of them then shake her head slowly.

“I’m home” suddenly Dami greeting them after she get inot the house.

“How’s is today?” Mr. Kwon asked

“Not bad but Mr. Ralf want to meet you personally before he agreed with our proposal” Dami said to her father.

“Okay. Go get some rest” Mr. Kwon said to Dami and she excuses herself to her bedroom.

“I don’t understand why you treating your daughter like that but with your son you just bash him” suddenly Mr. Kwon mother said. However, Mr. Kwon just keeps silent and continues read his newspaper.

 

 After the incident, Taeyeon leave the beach and just stay in the pension. All the members noticed that something happen between their boss and Taeyeon after they ride Jet Ski together. However, they didn’t dare to ask or say anything to them because they still feel guilty toward their planning on night before. Around 5 o’clock, they gather in front of the pension to joining the buffet that pension have prepare for the visitor. All the members wearing all white for fulfill the theme of the night. Sunny, Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Taeyeon wearing a white short dress with different design. Meanwhile, Sooyoung, Yuri, Yoona and Tiffany wearing a white long dress also with different design. While they waiting for the guy, all of them just compliment toward each other dresses and have a chat with each other but Taeyeon just keep her distance and stand silently while listening to the member’s words. Afterwards, Daesung,Seungri and GD approach them.

“Why you guy took so long to get ready?” Tiffany asked while stare at them firmly.

“We are looking for his outfit! He didn’t bring it” Daesung said while pat Seungri head.

“Yah! I told you before that I forgot!” Seungri replied back while fix it his hair. While they argue with each other, GD at the back silently stares at Taeyeon. GD stares at Taeyeon outfit and he likes it. Taeyeon wear a short dress with long sleeves and the dress has some flora picture as a background. Taeyeon noticed GD stare at her but she tries to ignore him.

“Okay, let’s go! I already hungry” suddenly Yoona said.

“Me too!” Sooyoung said while rubbing her stomach. Then all of them walk toward the buffet that place on the garden. They walk while chatting to each other.

“You look amazing tonight” suddenly someone whisper on Taeyeon ear. Taeyeon turn her head and saw GD walks beside her and smile. Taeyeon feels shy when she heard GD compliment to her. She just nodded without say anything.

“Where should our group seat?” Seungri asked while looks around.

“Over there” Yuri said while pointing to the table that can fulfill their numbers.

“I’ll go get some appetizer” Seohyun said

“Let me help you” Sunny over a hand to help Seohyun.

“I want to take some fruits” Seungri said then he walks toward the fruits and salad counter.

“I’ll go get some meats for us” Sooyoung said while invite Yoona to help her.

“I want to follow you guys!” Yuri said then follows Yoona and Sooyoung. So, there are only Hyoyeon, Daesung, GD and Taeyeon at the table. For a second, Hyoyeon is talking with Daesung about their experience while ride banana boat. Then she excuses herself to take some drink and leave the table. Daesung feels awkward when he just seat there silently and looks at both at them didn’t talk or saying anything toward each other.

“I heard the frog sound louder than us here, right?” Daesung said jokingly. GD and Taeyeon stare at him with emotionless.

“Hurm…I think I should go get some soup for us” Daesung said tries to escape from them. Taeyeon feels awkward when just she and GD are on the table. She stares at him slightly then she looks back at her phone. Meanwhile, GD is sitting there and looking around.

“Cam I meet you after this?” GD suddenly said to Taeyeon. Taeyeon frown for a while then said

“For what?”

“I…want to ask you something” GD said hesistate.

“What it is? You can ask me now” Taeyeon said tries to refuse to meet him afterwards.

“Nope. Let’s talk after this.” GD said then he leaves the table and walks toward the food counter and take some food. Taeyeon looks at him with mixed feeling. Suddenly, she feels nervous when he asked her to meet afterwards.

 

After their dinner, all of the members just go straight to their pension. They really need some rest after fatigue for that day.

“I need some nap” Hyoyeon said while rubbing her eyes.

“I feel tired today after spend a day on the beach” Tiffany said then she walks inside the pension. Yoona and Yuri also walk toward their pension and left Taeyeon and Sunny behind.

“Come let’s go wash up before we sleep” Seohyun said while grab Hyoyeon hand toward their pension.

“Are you okay? I have some medicine if you still hurt” Daesung offered to Sunny after she complaint that her stomach hurt after eat a lot.

“I’m fine” Sunny replied then leave the guys behind. Seungri looks around and didn’t saw GD.

“Where is the boss?” Seungri asked. Daesung, Taeyeon and Sooyoung also look around and didn’t saw him figure. Taeyeon suddenly remember that GD wants to meet her that night.

“I think he already in the pension. I didn’t see him after the dinner” Sooyoung said. Daesung and Seungri nodded then walk toward their pension.

“Don’t forget! We are checkout tomorrow morning!” Sooyoung shouts toward them before she entered her pension.

“Arasso!” Seungri shout’s back.

 

After all of them leave the place, there are only Taeyeon still standing there while looking around. She doesn’t know where to meet him that night. She walks randomly along the garden. When she walks, suddenly someone approach from the behind. She turns her head and found GD smiling.

“So, what are you going to say? Why you want to meet me tonight?” Taeyeon asked him directly.

“Tae, at least let go over there. I will tell you” GD persuades Taeyeon to the seat at the garden. Taeyeon just walks toward the chair and ignoring GD beside her. Meanwhile, GD is just smile while looking at Taeyeon along them walks to the chair.

“Don’t smile like that.” Taeyeon said while walking.

“Why? Is something wrong with my smile?” GD replied to more. Taeyeon rolling her eyes ignoring his questions. Afterwards, they arrive at the chair and GD order Taeyeon to have a seat beside him. Taeyeon seat beside him while her eyes staring on the dark sky.

“There is something interesting up there?” GD asked while follow stare on the sky.

“This dragon really….” Taeyeon mutter slowly

“What? Do you have say something?” GD teases her more. Taeyeon feels more annoy with GD then she asks

“Actually, what do you want to say? If not, I’m out from here.” GD stares at her then he noticed that Taeyeon expression feel uncomfortable wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter