Closer

PANNA COTTA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung walks into the café in the morning. While she gets in, suddenly Tiffany shouts her name from behind.

“Sooyoung!” Tiffany calls while running toward her.

“What’s the matter?” Sooyoung asked while frown.

“Come get in. I have something to talk with you” Tiffany said. They get into the café and saw Yuri at the counter while preparing the coffee for them.

“Here your coffee. Two cube sugar with one creamer” Yuri said and put the cup in front them.

“Something weird here.” Sooyoung said while she saw Yuri give her coffee in that morning.

“What’s happen here?” Sooyoung asked them.

“Hurm…we have some suggestion for you” Yuri said

“What it is?” Sooyoung asked impatiently.

“Actually…hurm…” Yuri hesitates for a while then continues

“Fany will explain it to you” Tiffany round her eyes after heard Yuri said.

“Yah! I thought you want to tell her” Tiffany said while smack Yuri hand. Yuri just smiles then leave them.

“What actually do you guys want me to do?” Sooyoung asked curiously.

“Actually we want you to propose at our boss to make some trip for all the staff” Tiffany said

“Trip for what?” Sooyoung asked confusedly.

“Trip for appreciate the staff? Trip for the membership training? Something like camping or activity for the staff?” Tiffany said tries to explain. Sooyoung pondering for a while before said

“That’s was good idea! At least we can have some holiday to improve our services. Also we can think a new plan for our café!” Sooyoung said excitedly.

“Yes! That’s what we want!” Tiffany said and smiles widely.

“But where actually we want to go?” Sooyoung asked

“Hello there! We in Jeju, right? Let’s explore this island!” Tiffany said

“Yah! I’ll forget! Okay, I will tell him afterwards. If this planning is proceed, I will inform you later.” Sooyoung said then she sips a coffee from the cup.

“Arasso! I hope he can agree with it!” Tiffany said.

 

Knock! Knock!

Sooyoung knock GD office door. Then she enters the office but she didn’t see him in there. She looks around before she gets out from the office.

“Where is he?” Sooyoung mutter alone. Then she saw Tiffany and asks her

“Fany, do you see boss?” Tiffany just shakes her head then continues her works. Sooyoung tries to contact GD through phone. While she waiting the call connects, suddenly she saw GD get out from the kitchen. She frowns for a while then approach him.

“Boss, what are you doing in there?” Sooyoung asked while looks inside the kitchen.

“Ouh…I’m trying Taeyeon new recipe for the desserts.” GD answers while clean up his mouth using handkerchief. Sooyoung frown when heard GD replied but she just ignores his words.

“I have something to discuss with you. Can we?” Sooyoung said while asked GD to meet her at the office. GD nodded then he walks toward his office.

 

“So, what’s the matter?” GD asked then has a seat on the chair.

“I have something to ask your permission” Sooyoung said nervously.

“Okay, go on” GD said then waits for Sooyoung to continue her words.

“Well…as you know, every year our café have some event or trip for our staff to improve our skills or envelope the relationship between the staffs.” Sooyoung said.

“This year, we want some trip for our staffs. I hope you can consider it” Sooyoung continues.

“Nope” GD said without thinking. Sooyoung stunned by GD words.

“Why?” Sooyoung asked curiously.

“I don’t like to waste the money to make that stupid event or trip” GD said then he asks Sooyoung to leave his office. Sooyoung stomp the door then walks angrily toward Tiffany and Hyoyeon.

“I really hate him!” Sooyoung said then grab some fork on the table.

“Why? What’s wrong?” Hyoyeon asked

“He refuses our idea to make a trip” Sooyoung said then stare angrily at GD office

“Really?” Tiffany said with sad expressions.

“Hurm…so what are we going to do?” Hyoyeon asked while looks at Tiffany. Tiffany pondering for a while then suddenly she stare at Taeyeon walking in front them with her desserts. Taeyeon put the dessert into the glass freezer and arrange them for customers.

“I know what to do!” suddenly Tiffany said and walks toward Taeyeon.

“Tae,Tae!” Tiffany said while approach Taeyeon from behind. Taeyeon finish her arrangement then close the freeze.

“Yes?” Taeyeon asked Tiffany.

“I have something to asks you” Tiffany said

“What it is?” Taeyeon said curiously.

“Actually, our café want to have a trip with all staff around Jeju Island. However, our boss refuses to make the trip because of he think that waste the money. So…I want you to help us to persuade him” Tiffany explains. Taeyeon frown for a while then said

“Why me?”

“Because you the one that are closes with him lately.” Tiffany gives excuses. Taeyeon pondering for a while then she said

“I’ll try. If he still refused the idea, I’m sorry.”

“Don’t worry. Just give a try” Tiffany said then smiles. Then Taeyeon walks away toward GD office. Meanwhile, Tiffany smile then go back to Sooyoung and Hyoyeon seat.

“Settle” Tiffany said to Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. Sooyoung frown then looks at Hyoyeon and Tiffany. She saw them smile and give a high five to each other.

“Did I don’t know something here?” Sooyoung asked curiously. Both of them just smile then walks away leave Sooyoung alone with confused expression.

“Wait and see” Tiffany said to Sooyoung before leave her there.

 

“Coming!” GD said after heard someone knock the door. Then Taeyeon peek the office before enter the room.

“Are you busy?” Taeyeon asked.

“Oh! Not really. What’s the matter?” GD replied then put the document beside and looks at Taeyeon.

“Hurm…it is true that you refused to have a trip with all staff?” Taeyeon asked

“Did she ask you to persuade me?” GD asked curiously. Taeyeon nodded honestly.

“So… the answer is no” GD said then continue his works.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked

“Because of the budget?” Taeyeon keep asked but GD pretending didn’t hear her questions. Taeyeon know GD tries to ignore her question but she didn’t want to give up without try her best.

“If that case, you can cut my salary” Taeyeon suddenly said. GD is surprise by her suggestions.

“Are you insane?” GD asked with frown

“Just cut my salary if the budget can’t approve the trip. I just want all of us have some treatment for release the stress and hard work” Taeyeon give her honest opinion. GD is pondering while looking at Taeyeon. He feels that Taeyeon really determined with her opinion.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” GD asked her again. Taeyeon keep determined with her result and nodded. GD stares at her with uncomfortable feeling then he said

“Okay, I’ll agree with the trip but I have to cut you salary” Taeyeon jst smile then said

“It’s okay. As long all of us can have this trip!” GD stare at her then shake his head.

“Ask Sooyoung to see me. I will talk to her about this trip” GD is order to Taeyeon. Taeyeon nodded then leave the office but before she leave she said

“Thank you, Boss! You’re jjang!” while lift up a thumb to GD. GD just smile then mutter

“She so kind”

 

Taeyeon smile after leave the office. She walks toward Sooyoung then said

“Boss wants to meet you”

“He’s agreed?” Sooyoung asked Taeyeon. Taeyeon just nodded then said

“Go and meet him or he will change his answer” Sooyoung frown for a while before walks toward GD office. Taeyeon after that go to the kitchen and continues her works.

 

“Boss, you want to see me?” Sooyoung asked after knock the door. GD nodded then put his file away.

“Prepare the proposal for the trip. Let me see it today before the café closed” GD said then continues his works. Sooyoung confused for a while then said

“So…do you agree with the trip?” GD nodded without looks at her. Then Sooyoung smile and leave the office. While she walks toward her office to make the proposal, she bump with Tiffany and excitedly said

“Fany! He’s agreed with the trip!”

“Really?” Tiffany said excitedly

“How she’s doing?” Sooyoung asked while pondering for a while

“Who’s doing what?” Tiffany asked confusedly.

“Taeyeon-shi, and how you know she can persuade him?” Sooyoung asked curiously.

“Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter