Solicitude

PANNA COTTA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the staffs are cleaning the café after the event. Sooyoung and Tiffany are helping GD at the outside of café. Meanwhile, Yoona, Hyoyeon and Seohyun are cleaning inside the café. In the kitchen, Taeyeon, Sunny, Seungri and Daesung are cleaning in the kitchen. Afterwards, Sooyoung gather all of them and have a small part for their hard work for the event.

 

“Cheer!” All of them said while lift up the glass of wine.

“Thanks everybody for today” Tiffany said

“Yes! Hope our café can be more success in future!” Yoona said with smiles.

“So…is anybody wanted to say something?” Sooyoung asked. Sunny raise her hand up then said

 “I’m happy to work here with all of you” Everybody touched with Sunny words then Daesung said

“Me too. Hope we can continues work like this” Everyone nodded then smiles. GD keep silent while listen toward his staff’s words. He doesn’t know why he feels they are really giving him warm feelings. He stare at everybody face and he determined to improve the café selling and make some profit for the company. That time, he just forgets what he and his grandmother agreements.

“Boss, anything you want to say?” Hyoyeon asked when he just keeps silent.

“Hurm…” GD pondering for a while then he get up and said

“Firstly, I want to say sorry for all of you for my behavior before this. I know that I’m being jerk toward you.” GD said that while stare at Taeyeon.

“Thanks for all hard works for this event. I really appreciate what all of you done with this café. ” GD continues and looks at everyone’s. All of them just applause then cheer each other’s. Suddenly, Taeyeon raise her hand up and said

“I have something to say” Everyone looks at her.

“I’m sorry for interrupt, actually I’m thankful to you for accepting me to work here” Taeyeon said while hand out toward Sooyoung and GD.

“I really thanks for all of you to accept me here. I hope we can work hard together like today” Taeyeon continues. All of them smile before Seungri get up and applause to her. All of them look at him weirdly. Then he just rubs his hair before said

“Let’s cheer for our café” then he lift up the glass toward them. All of the members just laugh with his reactions. 

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

The café open like usually. The staffs are busying with their works when the customers keep coming to the café. Meanwhile in office, GD, Sooyoung and Seohyun have their meeting for scheduling the café expense for the last month.

 

“Why our café didn’t reach sales target for the last month?” GD asked while looks at the reports.

“We lack of supplies for the ingredients and some of the waiter quit the job.” Sooyoung said with sad expressions.

“Also, there are a lot of new café is opening nearby our café” Seohyun said while hand off GD their business rivalry. GD takes it and looks at the report diligently. While they have the meeting, suddenly Tiffany knocks and come inside the office.

“Hey everybody, our chef have a something for all of you.” Tiffany said while bring the tray toward them. She put the tray then GD noticed the desserts. After that, he smiles widely. Panna Cotta. Suddenly, GD feels happy when he saw the desserts and then he takes the plate and spoon it into his mouth.

“Thanks, Fany” Sooyoung said.

“No…no…no…the chef told me that our boss want it” Tiffany said while looks at GD. suddenly GD choked after heard Tiffany words. He grabs the drinks and drinks it quickly.

“Are you okay, Boss?” Seohyun asked while hand him a tissue. GD nodded while takes the tissue.

“Okay, continues your discussions. I’m leaving” Tiffany said then leaves the office while smile.

 

“Hey, Taeyeon!” Tiffany shouts after she enters the kitchen. She put the tray on the cabinet then approach Taeyeon which is focusing on her icing.

“Yes?” Taeyeon answer while looking at the cake. She put the icing on the top then spread it on the cake.

“Why he asked you to make the dessert?” Tiffany asked curiously. Taeyeon looks at Tiffany for a while then lift up her shoulder sign as she didn’t know either.

“Hurm…he’s weird but lately he is gentler toward us. I like it” Tiffany continues said then she walks away from the kitchen. Seungri from the beside counter heard their conversation then asks Taeyeon

“He asked you to make him the dessert?” Taeyeon just nodded while focusing on the cake.

“Why he request you like that? Something wrong” Seungri said while pondering.

“Nothing is wrong. He just likes the dessert. That’s it” Daesung suddenly interrupt while come back from the refrigerator.

“Hey, how you know?” Seungri asked but Daesung just ignoring his question.

“Hey, if you need any help. Ask me here.” Seungri said while pointing to himself. Taeyeon just chuckle then continues her works.

 

GD walks toward the cashier area and before that, he stop by at kitchen door and looks inside the kitchen. GD saw Seungri standing beside Taeyeon and jokingly with her. Suddenly, GD feels his heart pounding hard and he feels jealous while looking at them. Then GD walks into the kitchen then he shouts

“Is everybody doesn’t have a job to do?” then he looks at Taeyeon and Seungri side.

“Both of you really don’t have anything to do?” GD said then walks toward them.

“I’m just waiting for the customers’ orders” Seungri replied and stare at GD. GD stare back at him furiously.

“And you?” GD asks while looks at Taeyeon.

“I’ll just finish wash my equipment and ready to bake the desserts.” Taeyeon said then leave him there. GD feels unsatisfied when Taeyeon ignoring him. Then he walks toward Taeyeon then said

“I want you to make me a desserts and send it to my office”. Taeyeon frown then reply

“I just give it to you before…” but GD interrupts

“Just do it or you want to leave this café?” Taeyeon feels mad with GD words then she turn back her body toward her dough while mutter alone. GD then walks away from the kitchen then go straight to his office.

 

AT GD OFFICE

 

“What am I doing?” GD asks himself after back from the kitchen. He doesn’t know why he behave like that after he saw Taeyeon with Seungri. GD seat at his chair while pondering. He stare at the café documents then suddenly he found the staff details file. He open it then, he search Taeyeon name. He read her details then he smiles. He looks at her picture on the right top of the details. Suddenly, he looks around and then he snatch out the picture from the file. He looks at Taeyeon picture then smile widely.

“She’s cute” GD mutter while looks at the picture. Then GD take the picture and keep it in his wallet secretly. After that, he focusing himself toward the café documents that Sooyoung have given to him before.

 

AT THE CAFÉ KITCHEN

 

Taeyeon continues her works and in same time she make a dessert for GD. She feels irate when GD asks her to do a things for him. She know he is her boss but she don’t like when he used his position to bossing her to do anything what he wants.

“Hey, what’s wrong with your expressions?” suddenly Tiffany came and asks her.

“Our boss want her to make a dessert for him and send it to the office” Sunny answers on Taeyeon behalf.

“What’s wrong with him actually?” Tiffany asked Taeyeon. Taeyeon just lif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter