Sweet Love

PANNA COTTA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the incidents with the gangs, the café need to be closed for few days. They have to fix some broken chair and table. In same time, GD also behaves differently than before. He prefers to keep himself alone in the office while the others are busy in the main area. Along the few days, GD also does not talk to Taeyeon and all the members. Taeyeon noticed GD behavior toward her and the members. She feel weird when he just ignoring the members but she feels more sad when he also ignoring her. At first, she let him be because she thinks that he needs some space after the incident. However throughout him being silent, she feels empty and misses him a lot. Then she determined to make something special for a dessert to make him taste it. She open her planner then looks for some recipe. Then she smile after she found it what she want to bake. She wears the apron then starts her baking.

“There is something wrong with the boss?” Yoona asked while mop the floor.

“I don’t know. He just keep himself in the office” Sooyoung replied while arrange the new chairs.

“There is something happen between them?” Tiffany asked while give a sign toward Taeyeon in the kitchen.

“Perhaps” Yuri answer then wipes the coffee cups.

“Or something happen when he goes to the police station yesterday?” Yoona keep asking.

“What happen?” Hyoyeon asked

“I don’t know…perhaps the gang have say something or…I don’t know!” Yoona said while rub her hair.

“Aigoo…stop chat you guys. Let’s finish the works here” suddenly Sunny come and stop their conversations.

“Arasso~~” Tiffany replied then she walks to arrange the table.

“We need someone to handle the outside” Sunny said while pointing to the outside café.

 

Afterwards, Taeyeon just finish her baking. She put the dessert into the plate then places it on the tray. She smiles toward the desserts.

“I hope this dessert can make him smile” Taeyeon are mutter alone. Then she takes the tray and brings it to GD office. She knocks the door but nobody answer it. She braving herself to open the door slowly whiles other hand holding the tray. She peeks into the office before entering and saw GD is on his desk while focusing on his laptop. She walks toward him with smile then place the dessert on the desk.

“Are you busy?” Taeyeon asked while looks at him.

“Hmm…” GD answers without looking at her. Taeyeon feels sad toward GD reaction but she let it away and tries to get his attentions.

“I bake you something” Taeyeon said then take the plate and place it beside his hand. GD looks at the dessert then said

“Thanks” then he just continues typing.

“Are you okay?” Taeyeon asked when she alerts GD behavior so cold toward her lately.

“Yes.” GD answers shortly without looking at her.

“I don’t think so. Why are you being like this, Ji?” Taeyeon feels impatient when GD just ignoring her.

“Did I done something wrong with you?” Taeyeon keep asking. However, GD didn’t respond any of her questions.

“Okay, fine! Just continue this way. I’m done with you!” Taeyeon said then she leave the office while her tears flowing.

“Damn!” GD stomp his desk after Taeyeon leave his office.

“What am I doing?” GD mutter while rub his face. Then he looks at the dessert and takes a spoon and scoop the dessert. He chews the desserts for a while then he expands his eyes widely. He takes another bite and eats it again. This time, he can taste the bitter in the dessert. He smiles sadly while staring toward the dessert. Afterwards, he get up from the chair and walks out from the office.

 

BEACH IN FRONT CAFÉ

 

Taeyeon seat on the sand while stare at the scenery in front of her. She let her tears flowing on her cheeks.

“Why he being like that?” Taeyeon mutter alone. Then she closed her eyes and feels the breeze that touch her face gently.

“Hey, are you okay?” suddenly Seungri approach and seat beside her. Taeyeon surprise by his presence then she immediately wipe her tears and looks at him.

“Yeah” Taeyeon said and smile awkwardly. Seungri chuckles then said

“He makes you cried, huh?” Taeyeon just stare at the beach without saying anything. Seungri stare at her then randomly asks

“What makes you accept him rather than me?” Taeyeon turn her head and looks at him with confused expressions.

“Just curious. What make you like him?” Seungri asked again.

“I don’t know. He just gives me the feeling. You know when you are in love with someone; they can make your heart pound hardly. They make you can’t breathe when you are beside them. What they do, how they smile and their stare really make you feels that you’re precious” Taeyeon explain to Seungri.

“All of that is exactly what I’m feels toward him” Taeyeon continues said. Seungri just smile then reply

“So…I can’t reach him anymore. I’m lose but I’m happy when you always honest with me” Taeyeon just smile when Seungri accept her with GD.

“Thanks…you always are my friend” Taeyeon said and smile.

 

GD walks around the café to find Taeyeon but he see nothing. He asks other but their just shake their head or lift up their shoulder as sign they didn’t saw her too. While he searching Taeyeon around the café, he feels guilty inside his heart what he just do to her. Then, he got to the café rooftop and stand behind the wall. He stare at the beach in front of the café, suddenly he saw Taeyeon is there but she with Seungri. He saw her from a far and looks like she has conversation with Seungri. Suddenly, he feels jealous toward them. Then, he walks down from the rooftop and goes straight to his office.

 

At late night, GD still in his office while finishing his proposal for the café event. He is stretching his body after he shut down the laptop. A while, he cleans up his desk and put some document into the rack. Then he saw an empty plate on his desk. He takes the plate and brings it to the kitchen. While he entering the kitchen, he saw Taeyeon are sitting beside the counter while writing something in her planner. Taeyeon noticed someone entering the kitchen. She turn her head and saw GD standing there with empty plate in his hand. GD walks toward her and place the plate on the counter without saying anything. Taeyeon suddenly rashly close her planner and put it beside.

“Why are you still here at these hours?” GD asked while staring at her. However, Taeyeon didn’t respond and take an empty plate toward the sink. GD noticed that Taeyeon are sulk with him after the incident. GD silently stands beside the counter and stare at Taeyeon back. While Taeyeon wash the plate, GD beheld on the Taeyeon planner. He reaches the planner and opens it. In there, he saw Taeyeon write all her recipe with some figure for her as references. He looks at the back of the planner and saw Taeyeon wish list and her dream list for future. He read it diligently before Taeyeon shouts

“What are you doing with my stuff?” GD stunned with her voice then he put back her planner on the counter. Taeyeon take the planner from the counter then she put it in her bag. Afterwards, she walks away from the kitchen leaving GD alone. GD speedily chases her from behind and he just can catch her after her already outside the café.

“Tae, I’m sorry” GD suddenly said.

“I’m sorry for my behavior toward you lately” GD continues apologies. Taeyeon turn her head and looks at GD while her eyes already in tear. GD noticed her tear then he walks close to her slowly. He touches her face and wipes her tear slowly.

“I’m sorry for make you crying like this” GD said while wipe her tear. Meanwhile, Taeyeon just keep silent and continues heard GD apologies.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter