Mended

PANNA COTTA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIM HOUSE

 

Taeyeon smiles widely while getting into the house. Hayeon noticed her sister smile then she jokingly says

“Love is in the air…”

Taeyeon noticed her sister then she ask

“Did you tell them our address?”

Hayeon just avoid the question and say

“Huu…so he is nice. I like him”

Taeyeon know that her sister try to avoid her question then she replies

“Thank you, Hayeon”

Hayeon just nodded and smile while walking to her room. Meanwhile, Taeyeon just shakes her head and smile at her little sister. Mrs. Kim walks out of the kitchen and saw Taeyeon with her smile.

“Everything is okay?” Mrs. Kim asked when she saw her daughter smile.

“I think so” Taeyeon replied and smile shyly.

“Glad to hear that. He’s nice. His grandmother also” Mrs. Kim said then pat Taeyeon shoulder.

“I think your appa will look into him detail” Mrs. Kim continues. Taeyeon just chuckles after she heard her mother words.

“I’ll explain to him” Taeyeon replied. Mrs. Kim nodded then says

“Go get some rest. Tomorrow you have to go back”

Taeyeon just nodded to her before walks to her room.

 

IN GD CAR

 

“Halmeoni, go get some rest. I will wake you when we arrive” GD said concern about his grandmother.

“I’m fine. Just drive” she replied then looks at the outside.

“Halmeoni, what are you saying to her?” GD suddenly asked curiously.

“Why? She didn’t tell you?” she asked. GD just shakes his head.

“She is a trusted person” she said.

“What?” GD asked again.

“She…is…someone that you can trust” she said hesitate to find a good word to portray about Taeyeon.

“Her family…so close to each other. Her parents really teach her well. Their manner and their bonding…and that dessert…so…tasty. She’s really talented” she continues.

“You right, Jiyong. I have to get know her before judging her” she said regret. GD just smiles after he heard his grandmother praise Taeyeon.

“Halmeoni, you know that her dessert also helps me to get my sense of taste” GD tell her.

“Really? You can taste right now?” she asked surprised.

“Not fully recover but yes…I can taste it” GD said.

“Thank god…why don’t you say before this?” she asked curiously.

“Because I don’t think everybody pays attention to it” GD speak honestly.

“Jiyong-ah…why you think like that. We are a family. Of course, we care for you” she replied while looking at GD.

“I’m sorry, halmeoni. Perhaps, I’m the one that keeps bring myself away from you guys before” GD said regret.

“Young people. They always think that they are right and keep ignoring that their parents. While the parents do it their best for the family” she said. GD just keeps silent and heard his grandmother words.

“I hope after this…our family can have the bonding just like Taeyeon family. I really adore her family” she said and smile. GD then nodded and smile.

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

KWON COMPANY

 

Dami walks into her office urgently. She has a meeting with some clients before she has to meet Anne.

“Boss, here the documents for the next meeting” her secretary said. Dami nodded and take it to her office. She sat in her chair while reading the documents before going to the meeting. While she reading, suddenly she noticed GD walking in front of her office. She shouts GD name and wave at him to meet her.

 

“Yes, noona” GD asked

“Why are you here? Didn’t you drive overnight? You have to get some rest” Dami said concern about her little brother.

“I’ okay, noona. I have to finalize the documents before the election” GD replied.

“Hurm…okay,” Dami said while she thinks about the meeting with Anne afterward. GD noticed her sister expressions then he ask

“What’s wrong, noona? Anything I can help you?” GD asked curiously. Dami just shakes her heads before continues her reading. GD frowning while looks at her before he leaves the office.

 

AIRPORT

 

Taeyeon buys some coffee before her heading to the departure area. While her checking her bag looking for the ticket, her phone ringing, and she pickup without looking at the caller ID.

 

“Hello?” Taeyeon greet.

“Hello, dear” GD greet her back. Taeyeon just smile when she heard his voice.

“Are you leaving today?” GD asked.

“Yes. I already at the departure area” Taeyeon replied and smile after she found her ticket in the bag.

“Already? Too soon” GD replied sadly. Taeyeon chuckles when she heard GD voice.

“I have too. Sooyoung will be mad if I keep continuing my holidays” Taeyeon said

“Hurm…I wish you can stay here” GD replied sadly.

“Hey, don’t worry. We can visit each other just like before” Taeyeon said to comfort him.

“But…I don’t want to know or heard any scandal anymore” Taeyeon continues. GD smile and says

“I will be more careful but…” GD pause his words. Taeyeon waits for him to continue.

“I also don’t want you to get close with another guy! I am a jealous man” GD said firmly. Taeyeon laughs at first but she stops when she know that GD is serious about his words.

“Arasso…trust me, Jiyong” Taeyeon said.

“And you have to trust me too” GD said firmly.

“Arasso…I’ll always trust you, Jiyong” Taeyeon replied.

“Thanks. Have a safe journey. Call me when you arrive” GD said concern.   

“Okay…take care” Taeyeon said before ended the conversations.

 

KWON COMPANY

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter