Unpleasantness

PANNA COTTA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After last night incident, Taeyeon feels downhearted while her mind keeps remembering the situation. She feels really disappointed toward GD behavior because before this she knows how GD will behave. However, due to drunkenness he is more unstoppable. Taeyeon didn’t tell other members what happen to her last night and she keeps it as a secret between her and GD.

 

“Are you okay, Tae?” Tiffany asked when she saw Taeyeon pondering along the way to the café.

“Yup” Taeyeon answer shortly while nodded. Tiffany looks at TAeyeon with suspicious expressions but she didn’t bother her to ask more questions.

“Fany! Come and see me!” suddenly Sooyoung shouts Tiffany name after she saw Tiffany walks into the café.

“Wait up!” Tiffany answer then she turn toward Taeyeon and said

“Hey, don’t make that face. Cheer up, Kim Taeyeon!” then she smile at Taeyeon by showing her eye smile. Taeyeon just nodded and mile back at her and then she continues walk to the kitchen.

 

“What’s up, Soo to the young?” Tiffany said after she arrive Sooyoung office.

“Fany-ya, did you read the news today?” Sooyoung asked while hand the newspaper toward Tiffany.

“Not yet. Why? What happen?” Tiffany asked while take the newspaper.

“Read this!” Sooyoung said while point to the news section titled “Kwon's businessman fainted when speaking in front of a press conference”

“Yah! What happen?” Tiffany read the articles curiously with surprise expressions.

“Then how’s about the boss? He is okay?” Tiffany asked after finish read the articles.

“He’s already left. So I’ll be the manager back until he comes back” Sooyoung said with mixed feelings.

“Hurm…that’s why she being likes that” Tiffany said after remembering Taeyeon expressions.

“Who?” Sooyoung asked while frown.

“Taeyeon” Tiffany answers shortly.

“Did others know about this?” Tiffany asked. Sooyoung just lift her shoulder as sign don’t know either. Then Tiffany excuses herself while bring the newspaper with her.

 

Taeyeon walks to her counter after take some ingredients from the store. When she walks, the other members those gatherings at Sunny counter just staring at her sadly. Taeyeon feels weird toward them and asks

“Why all of you looking at me like that?”

“We’re sorry. We just knew about it” suddenly Sunny said.

“Knowing what?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Here” Yoona give the newspaper to Taeyeon. Taeyeon take the newspaper and read it. Suddenly, she feels the around her is spinning and her legs become feeble.

“Hey, are you okay?” Yoona asked curiously after saw Taeyeon expressions.

“Where is he?” Taeyeon asked while trembling.

“Boss? He’s already left early this morning” Yoona answer. Taeyeon stare at Yoona and tries to digest her words. Then Taeyeon take out her phone and dial GD number. However, the call cannot be connected. She keep trying and the result still same. Yoona, Sunny, Daesung and Seungri look at Taeyeon confusedly.

“You didn’t know about this?” Yoona asked curiously. Taeyeon just shake her head slowly while her eyes already teary.

“We thought you already know about the news” Yoona said then she saw Taeyeon sitting on the floor crying. Yoona approach her and said

“Hey, don’t be sad” while hugging her. However, Taeyeon keep crying. Those moments, Taeyeon feels useless because she think that as someone that closes with GD she don’t know he’s misery. Even, she just hurt him more with her behavior. All the members feel sad while looking at Taeyeon. They approach her and try to comfort her but they know that her sadness cannot be comfort at that time.

 

SEOUL HOSPITAL

 

GD runs toward the emergency room when he safely landed from the Jeju Island. When he arrives, he saw her mother already in tears while comforting by his sister, Dami. Meanwhile, his grandmother is just sitting beside her with anxious expressions. GD walks toward them slowly and stare at them with mixed feelings. His mother noticed GD presence suddenly get up from the seat and go to hugs him tightly.

“Jiyong…Appa…Appa…” Mrs. Kwon said while crying. GD holds his tears and tries to comfort his mother. He brings her to seat back and asks

“How is Appa?” while he looks at his sister Dami.

“He’s still inside. The doctor are treating him” Dami replied while wipe her tears. GD looks at his grandmother that silent from begin.

“Halmeoni? Are you okay?” GD asked while grabs her hand softly. She just nodded her head slowly while wipe her tears.

“Everything is going to be okay, right?” GD said to all of them. He tries to comfort their feeling even he is in shocked after heard about the news. After a while, the doctor is come out from the emergency room and faces the Kwon’s family. Mrs. Kwon saw the doctor come out rashly approach him and asks about her husband conditions. The doctor stare at her then said

“Your husband is fine but…” he hesitates for a while before continues

“But…we do what we can to make sure he’s okay. Right now he’s condition is in a state of unconsciousness but fine”

“Can we take a looks of him?” GD grandmother asked anxiously.

“Yeah, sure. We just move him to the monitoring room but please ready for any possibility that will happen” the doctor said then leave the family behind.

“Omma, you go with halmeoni and noona first. I want to meet the doctor” GD suddenly said and said to Dami to take a looks of Mrs. Kwon. Dami nodded and bring them to the Mr. Kwon room.

 

“Dr. Lee!” GD shouts the doctor name from behind. Dr. Lee turn his head and saw GD run toward him.

“Yes? What can I do for you?” Dr. Lee asked

“Can you be honest with me what actually my Appa condition is?” GD asked anxiously. Dr. Lee stares at him then he takes a deep breath before said

“Come, let’s talk in my room” GD following him while his emotion suddenly feels uncomfortable. After arrive at the room, Dr. Lee order him to have a seat and he close the door.

“Jiyong, I’m sorry for telling you this. Actually, you’re Appa in critical condition due to complications of internal bleeding after heart surgery. If he still in unconsciousness we cannot do anything anymore” Dr. Lee said. GD stunned by his words for a while then he asks

“Actually, what happen with him?”

“He has a heart attack. Recently, he keeps seeing me and said his chest is hurts and he keeps difficulty in breathing. For your information, he’s already collapse twice around two weeks before” Dr. Lee explains. GD just surprise by hearing the news. He didn’t know that his Appa really in that pain. Suddenly, he feels guilty and useless after what happen between him and his Appa. Dr. Lee noticed that GD in unstable emotions. He just stares at him and tries to comfort by saying

“Don’t be sad. Let’s pray that he will conscious soon” GD nodded whiles his eyes already in tears.

“I know you’re strong enough. Just be strong for your family. Especially your omma” Dr. Lee said to give GD some strength.

“Arasso, Dr. Thanks for the info” GD replied then walks out from the room. After leave the room, GD didn’t go to meet his father but he brings himself to the washroom and crying in there hardly.

“I’m a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter