Troublemaker

PANNA COTTA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IN GD OFFICE

 

“Have a seat” GD said to Seung Ho. Seung Ho have a seat then he stare around.

“What are you looking at?” GD asked him when he saw Seung Ho looking in his office. Seung Ho just shakes his head then looks at GD.

“Okay, let’s make straight to the point here. What do you want?” GD asked while stares at him curiously.

“Please, let me work here back” Seung Ho said while begging to GD. GD stare at him deeply and that make Seung Ho feels uncomfortable.

“Just be honest here, boy. I know where you are working recently. Why suddenly you want to work here?” GD asked firmly. Seung Ho makes surprise expressions when GD said like that. Then he looks down and said

“I’m sorry. If you want my honesty then I have to tell you but…” Seung Ho stops his words and looks at GD. Then he continues said

“Please let me work here back.”

“Let me heard the reasons then I will consider it” GD said then he leaning on the chair. Seung Ho takes a breath for a while before said

“Hurm…actually a few days before this, I watch the incident in this café, for your information, our boss hire them to makes a mess on that night. I accidently heard their conversations. I want to warn you guys before that but I don’t know how to approach.” Seung Ho explains. GD is surprise by Seung Ho explanations. He seat strictly and stare at him furiously.

“After that, I make a decision to resign from there” Seung Ho said and makes sympathy looks in front of GD. GD frown and then he pondering for a while. After that, GD opens his drawer and takes out Seung Ho wallet in there. He put it on the table and asks

“And explain why you came here before and drop this?” Seung Ho hesitate for a while before answer GD questions

“Actually…” Seung Ho makes himself close to GD and said it slowly

“I want to learn bake with her” GD frown after he heard Seung Ho words.

“Who?” GD asked curiously.

“Your baker. On your café ceremony before, I have come here and taste her desserts. It’s mind blowing! I like it and she’s cute too” Seung Ho explains while smiling. That time, GD feels unbearable with his words. He stare at him jealousy. Then Seung Ho noticed that GD didn’t like with his statements before. He suddenly said

“Please, let me work here back. Just let me do anything job here, please. You can make me store boy, grocery boy, rubbish boy but please let me works here back…please…please…please…” while begging toward GD. GD stare at him curiously then pondering about Seung Ho words. Afterwards, he says

“Okay, I’ll let you work here but not as permanent staffs. I will make you as trainee before I’m considering you as a staff here. You have to help the others staff if they asks to. One thing that I want you to keep reminds is STAY AWAY FROM THE BAKER!” with warn tone. Seung Ho frown for a while before asks

“Why I need to stay away from her?” However, GD didn’t respond. He just looks at the empty form and gives it to him.

“Here, fulfill this form and give it to Sooyoung-shi. Don’t you ever do things that will make you regret later. I will watch you carefully.” GD said while stares at him firmly. Seung Ho feels hideous with GD stare then he just nodded then he takes back his wallet.

“You can start it today!” GD orders him then Seung Ho excuses himself to meet Sooyoung.

 

Seung Ho get out from the GD office and walks toward Sooyoung office. Along him walking to the office, he bumps himself with Taeyeon. He saw her then bow to her. Taeyeon noticed Seung Ho then asks

“Hey, it you. So…? How’s ?” Seung Ho just smile and then shows her his work form. Taeyeon take it and said

“Welcome, back…Yoo Seung Ho, right?” while she read his name on the form. Seung Ho just smile and nodded. GD heard Taeyeon voice inside his office. He walks toward the door then saw her with Seung Ho.

“Yah! I warn you before, right?” suddenly GD shouts from his office door. Those make Taeyeon and Seung Ho surprise by his voice then Seung Ho immediately take his form and go to Sooyoung office. Meanwhile, Taeyeon looks at GD with confused expressions. GD smile awkwardly toward Taeyeon before he gets in back to his office. Taeyeon just shake her head and smile.

 

IN SOOYOUNG OFFICE

 

Tiffany and Sooyoung already wait for Seung Ho in the office. When they heard someone knock the door, both of them stare at the doors curiously. Then they saw Seung Ho smile awkwardly toward them while holding the form. Meanwhile, Tiffany and Sooyoung are already in furious expressions.

“Noona! I’m here” Seung Ho said awkwardly. While he walks toward Sooyoung desk, suddenly Sooyoung get up from her chair and approach closely. She then grab Seung Ho head and do headlock toward him. Tiffany the also get up from the chair and asks

“Why are you here?”

“Noona, please. Let me explain first” Seung Ho said while tries to release Sooyoung headlock.

“What kind of explain?” Sooyoung asked while keep grip her headlock toward Seung Ho.

“I will tell you honestly, please” Sung Ho keeps begging.

 

While they are arguing in the office, Yuri and Yoona at the main hall already heard their commotion from there. However, they just shake their head and smiles.

“I think we have to take a turn to reciprocate toward him” suddenly Hyoyeon said while stare at Sooyoung office door.

“This boy…aigooo” Yoona is speechless when she heard the news. Yuri is just laughing when she heard Hyoyeon words.

 

“So, what make you come back here?” Sooyoung asked Seung Ho after she releases her hand from his head.

“Noona, it’s really hurt” Seung Ho complaints.

“You want to feel my headlock too?” Tiffany asked impatiently after she heard Seung Ho complaints. Seung Ho step back away from them and said

“It’s okay. Noona, please let me explain” while he rubbing his neck.

“Okay, spill!” Sooyoung said while stare at him firmly. After Seung Ho looks at their behavior, he just is being honest to them why he comes back to the café.

“I miss this café…also noona and hyung. I didn’t happy to work there. Yes they pay me more but I didn’t learn anything there. Noona, they pay the gangs to make chaos in this café that night. I was trying to tell you but I can’t. I’m sorry, noona.” Seung Ho said with sad expressions. Tiffany and Sooyoung surprise at first but then they just stare him to find his sincerely.

“Please forgive me, noona. I will do anything to work here back. I will do whatever you want me to do, please” Seung Ho begging. Sooyoung and Tiffany looks at each other’s then Sooyoung said

“Give me your form. What did the boss said?” she asked after she has Seung Ho form.

“He let me work here as a trainee and do whatever the staff want me to do. Also he warns me to stay away from the baker” Seung Ho said. Tiffany and Sooyoung smile after they heard the last sentence.

“Why I need to stay away from her?” Seung Ho asked curiously.

“Just do what he wants. Stop asking the questions.” Tiffany said then she excuses herself to continue her works.

“The baker really something…” Seung Ho said slowly but Sooyoung heard that and reply

“Just do your job” then she order Seung Ho change his outfit to the café uniform. Seung Ho smile after heard the orders then he excuse himself to prepare for the works.

 

After the morning incidents, all the staffs has being informed that Seung Ho will work there as a trainee. Alone the day, the members take their turn to bullying Seung Ho because of his betrayed before. However, Taeyeon didn’t involve herself with them and her just focusing on her works. Seung Ho feels adore toward Taeyeon whenever he looks at her. He wants to talk with her but he has being worn by boss not to close to her. Along a day, Seung Ho will make sure that he passes by Taeyeon area just to looks her baking. Seungri noticed Seung Ho behavior then he approach him when they are alone in the food store.

“Are you interesting on her?” Seungri suddenly asked while picking the tomato. Seung Ho surprised by Seungri presence for a while before reply

“Who?” while frown.

“The baker” Seungri replied shortly.

“Why?” Seung Ho asked back curiously.

“If you are intend to close with her…just forget it. She’s taken.” Seungri said then looks at him. Seung Ho frowns and asks him curiously

“So?” Seungri surprise by his reaction but he just looks at him without saying anything.

“I think I can be close with anybody including her” Seung Ho continues said then he walks away from the store. Seungri looks at him then mutter

“You will surprise if you know who is dating her, young boy” then he smirks.

 

That night after the café close, GD spend his time watching Taeyeon bake his some new recipe. GD is seat beside the counter with some files to be reviews on the counter.

“Why don’t you do your work in the office?” Taeyeon asked him when she saw he bought his file to the kitchen.

“I want to seat here with you” GD replied then smile widely.

“Also…thanks for today” GD continues said.

“Thanks? For what?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Fighting, boss...Good job boss…You’re awesome...” GD repeat back his staffs word on the morning. Taeyeon is laughing when she heard back.

“Yah, I’m doing nothing. It was them want to do it” Taeyeon said while still smiling to him.

“And surprise, Seungri bought me sandwiches and say that words to me” GD said with surprise expressions. Taeyeon is just laughing when she heard GD story.

“Yah! Why are you laughing?” GD asked while smiling after he saw Taeyeon l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter