Love with flavor

PANNA COTTA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their vacation, they start opening back their café for a business. Although they still in their holiday mood, they still can give their best for the café.

“Morning everybody!” Tiffany shouts after arrive in the café.   

“Good morning, dear” Sunny replied while take a sip of coffee on the table before she start her works.

“Where is Sooyoung? I didn’t see her” Tiffany asked while looks around.

“Oh she has a meeting with the boss” Yuri answers while focusing on her coffee arts.

“Really? Our boss is early today?” Tiffany asked surprise.

“And her too” Sunny said while pointing toward Taeyeon that arrange the dessert on the tray. Tiffany turns her head toward Taeyeon then smile.

“Tae…Tae...where are you going with boss last night?” Tiffany asked while smiling widely.

“Oh, just have a dinner then we got back” Taeyeon replied casually.

“Dinner?” Tiffany asked surprise. Taeyeon nodded then asks

“Why?”

“He never bring us to the dinner” Tiffany said to tease Taeyeon.

“You are not his precious” Yoona said from behind after she finishes mop the floor.

“She’s right” Sunny agree with Yoona words. Taeyeon just smile and shakes her head after the members said that words. Then she gets a tray and goes back to the kitchen.

“Are they already in relationship?” Yuri asked curiously.

“I don’t know. Just ask her if you want to know” Sunny replied then she finishes her coffee and brings the empty cup to the kitchen.

 

“I want to make this for the café. That will promote the café and the arts” GD said while give the documents to Sooyoung. Sooyoung looks at the document diligently.

“Hurm…where are do you get the artist?” Sooyoung asked curiously.

“It’s was my friend” GD replied then he’s continues said

“And really talented person” Sooyoung pondering for a while then she added

“Can I introduce to you some of my college that has a same interested in art?”

“Yes sure. Why’s not?” GD is said while smiley.

“Okay, let me contact them first for the feedback. If they give a positive feedback we will execute this event” Sooyoung said while close the document.

“Okay, anything you can inform me later.” GD said then he focusing on his laptop.

“Arasso, boss!” Sooyoung replied then walks away from the office.

 

Tiffany saw Sooyoung leave the GD office, and then she approach her and said

“Hey, why he want to meet you early today?”

“Ouh, he just gives some task for me to make some event for the café” Sooyoung replied then walks toward her office.

“What kind of event?” Tiffany asked while following Sooyoung to her office.

“Something related to the arts” Sooyoung replied and walks in to her office.

“Do you notice something weird about him today?” Tiffany suddenly asked after both of them are inside the office. Sooyoung frown and asks curiously

“Weird like what? He is just same like yesterday” Sooyoung is seat on her chair.

“Hurm…” Tiffany is pondering while touching her chin.

“Yah! What’s wrong?” Sooyoung asked curiously.

“I think…he is already confessing to her” Tiffany said while rubbing her chin.

“Really? How do you know?” Sooyoung asked curiously.

“He brings her to the dinner!” Tiffany said excitedly.

“Really? Wow! Hurm…what make he really like her, huh?” Sooyoung suddenly asked the question randomly.

“I don’t know but…perhaps her like to treat him with her desserts.” Tiffany replied.

“Don’t you think that he is the one keep request the desserts?” Sooyoung asked back.

“Yeah. That’s true” Tiffany said. Then both of them just silently and pondering for a while before someone knock Sooyoung office door.

“Yes?” Sooyoung responded from the inside.

“Sorry to disturb” Yoona appear at the door and greet her.

“Fany! Someone wants to meet you” Yoona said to Tiffany.

“Who is it?” Tiffany asked curiously. Yoona is just lift up her shoulder as sign she don’t know either.

“Okay…coming!” Tiffany gets up from the seat and go to meet the person.

 

That night as usual GD and Taeyeon spend their time at the café. Taeyeon in the kitchen try to baking something for GD meanwhile GD is in his office do his work to improve the café profit.

“Hey, angle! What are you baking for this time?” GD approaches her while holding his empty cup.

“Hai, dragon. I’m doing new recipe for you to taste it” Taeyeon replied while mixing the ingredients. GD is laughing after he heard Taeyeon answer.

“Why you keep calling me a dragon?” GD asked then he takes a seat in front of the cabinet and staring at Taeyeon.

“Because you’re my dragon” Taeyeon answer randomly still focusing on her baking. GD just smiles with her answer then he keeps himself silent and stares at Taeyeon silently. 

“I really adore when you focusing on your baking.” Suddenly GD said bluntly. Taeyeon feels her face become red and her heart beat hardly inside. GD noticed she feels shy toward his words then he mutter

“Cute”

“Hey, dragon. Stop bothering my works here” Taeyeon said while she takes some mold and put the dough into the mold. GD is just chuckles when Taeyeon said that to him.

“What? I’m doing nothing. I’ll just seat here quietly” GD said while smiling. Taeyeon is just rolling her eyes then ignoring GD.

“Hurm…” suddenly GD release his sigh and place his head on the cabinet counter. Taeyeon noticed his sigh then asks him softly

“Hey, what’s wrong?” but GD didn’t respond. He just lifts his head and stares at Taeyeon while his hand holds the chin.

“Something bother you?” Taeyeon asked again while she opens the oven and place the dough into it. After that, she walks toward GD and massages his shoulder and asks again

“Do you feel tired?” GD nodded then he closes his eyes and enjoying Taeyeon massage on his shoulder.

“Can I ask you something?” Taeyeon suddenly asks randomly. GD just nodded without opening his eyes.

“I’m just curious. What makes your sense of taste lost?” Taeyeon asked while her hands keep massages him. GD opens his eyes after he heard Taeyeon question. Then he grabs Taeyeon hand and pulls her in front of him. He gets up and lifts Taeyeon to make her seat on the counter. Then he also jump and seat on the counter beside Taeyeon.

“Hurm…where to start the story” GD said while pondering for a while. Taeyeon is just smile and lift up her shoulder.

“Hurm…at first it’s from depression symptoms that I got in middle school. My appa really is a strict man. He likes to order me or my sister to be like him but between us, my sister is the one can manage his temperament not me.” GD starts his story while looking at the floor remembering his past.

“For me, I’m really stubborn. My omma said I was like him.” GD chuckles for a while then he continues

“But different between me and my appa is I really don’t like to involve into the company matter. He keep push my life to obey what he say what he wants. That really affect my life…my childhood and…” GD pauses for a while and suddenly his eyes got teary. Taeyeon just stare at him silently while rub at his back softly.

“And my emotion become more depress. I can’t express my feels and you know what? I am more uncontrollable and wild. At age 25, I was involved with a severe accident because I was too drunk. Luckily, I’m surviving from the accident but I’m lost my taste.” GD ends his stories then he rub his face to avoid cry in front Taeyeon. Meanwhile, Taeyeon feels touched by his story. She grabs GD hand then she holds it to give him some strength. GD looks at her and smiles in grief.

“You know what? I think you’re good guy personally. A very cute dragon” Taeyeon said try to lift up the mood. GD chuckles after heard Taeyeon words. Afterwards, both of them just keep silent while holding each other hands.

“Ji, do you think that our parents will approve with our relationship?” Taeyeon suddenly asked. GD stares at her and reply

“Don’t worry, I will make sure they like you…” GD said then he pause his words for a while be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter