The Trip

PANNA COTTA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the kiss incident, Taeyeon walks away from the place. Seungri get up and tries to get Taeyeon but GD stop him and he’s the one to catch Taeyeon.

“Hey, I think all of you are too much.” Seungri said to them.

“Hey, we just want to know the truth” Tiffany defends themselves. Seungri just shake his head then walks away from there.

“Hey, I think his right” Seohyun suddenly said with guilty expressions.

“I’m not supposed to that toward Taeyeon.” Seohyun continues. Then she get up from the seat and walks to the pension. Suddenly, all of them silent when they heard Seohyun said that.

“Yeah, we should don’t bother about them.” Yoona said while Hyoyeon and Yuri agreed with her. They also walk away from there and get into the pension.

“We should apologies to her” suddenly Tiffany said while looks at Sooyoung and Sunny. They get up from the seat and go to search for Taeyeon to apologies.

“Hey, let me in. I also feel terrible here” Daesung said while follow them. 

 

Taeyeon is speed up her step when she heard GD shout from the behind. She walks toward the beach and ignoring GD that catch her from behind.

“Yah! Tae! Wait me up!” GD shouts while run toward her. However, Taeyeon didn’t stop her step and just walks without looking at GD.

“Kim Taeyeon! Wait for me!” GD continues shout. Suddenly, Taeyeon stop her step and turns her head to looks at GD. GD stop his running when he saw Taeyeon looks at him. With furious expressions, Taeyeon shouts at him back

“Leave me alone!” then she speed up her step. GD stunned for a while when he saw Taeyeon expression. Then he continues chase her from the behind. Afterwards, Taeyeon feels tired then her just stop her step and stand there while looks at the wave. GD also stops his step and stares at her from the far. While Taeyeon keep standing there, GD tries to approach her closely by walking toward her slowly.

“Hey, are you okay?” GD asked stupidly after saw Taeyeon expression. Taeyeon just stand there silently while ignoring GD.

“I’m sorry” GD said while stare at Taeyeon.

“I know I shouldn’t do that at first” GD continues said and feels guilty toward his behavior. However, that moment he also can’t control himself to kiss her. He just does what his heart wants to do.

“Tae, I’m sorry. Please say something” GD said while looks at her. However, Taeyeon just keep herself silent while stare at the wave. Taeyeon feels her feeling really miserable. She feels confused toward her feeling. Firstly, she really wants to know his true feeling toward her. Secondly, she feels mad when GD kisses her in front of the members. Third, she feels that GD just have fun with her and like to do what he want just because she didn’t refused it. Lastly, she doesn’t know what truly she feels with her own feelings.

“Hey, Tae” GD once again tries to talk to Taeyeon. Taeyeon turn her head and stare at him confusedly.

“I’m sorry” GD apologies again. Taeyeon stare at him deeply before said

“Are you happy bullying me?” GD stunned by her words.

“Why you asking me like that?” GD asked while frown.

“Did there’s something wrong that I do to you before?” Taeyeon continues her question.

“Hey, stop questions me like this. I’m sorry okay? I didn’t means to hurt you. It’s just…” GD pause his words and don’t know how to explain to her.

“Enough, Ji. I’m fine if you want to be closed with me but please don’t do something that makes me get wrong with your intention” Taeyeon said while stare at GD.

“Tae, Please…I know that I’m react outside the confines but I didn’t do that for fun. I didn’t intend to bully or just have fun with you. I’m not that type. I’m sorry” GD tries to explain his feeling toward her. However, he feels hard to confess that he really like her. Taeyeon looks at him after she heard GD words.

“Do you really mean what do you said it?” Taeyeon asked curiously. GD nodded then he grabs Taeyeon shoulder and makes her face him.

“Look at me, Tae. I know what I’m doing to you really inappropriate. Let me be honest with you.” GD said while stares at her. Taeyeon just silent and wait for GD to continue her words.

“I am not that type wills play with other feelings or just to have fun. What I’m doing toward you is spontaneous. I’ll just do what my heart want to me to do. It’s really out of my mind.” GD continues his words.

“It is?” Taeyeon asked with curious expressions.

“Yup. Honestly I just like to see when you’re focusing on your baking; I like it when you try to get back my sense. You really help me a lot. I’m really appreciating it your efforts.” GD said while keeps staring at Taeyeon.

“And you know what? I do feel jealous when Seungri is closed with you. Don’t ask me why. I really don’t know” GD said then he turns his head away from Taeyeon face. Taeyeon is surprise by GD honesty. She didn’t expect that GD will feel like that toward her.

“Hey, I didn’t blame you. It’s just I didn’t like to give false hope. What you did and you do really make me misinterpretation” Taeyeon spill her words. GD looks back at Taeyeon and tries to digest what Taeyeon words means.

“What do you mean?” GD asked her back. However, before Taeyeon answer, they heard Tiffany shout Taeyeon name from a far. Both of them look at the sound and saw Tiffany, Sooyoung, Sunny and Daesung walks toward them.

“Taeyeon!” Tiffany shouts again. Taeyeon wave her hand and walks toward them. All of them meet at the middle distance.

“We’re sorry, Tae. We shouldn’t dare him to do that toward you. We know that is our mistake” Sooyoung said when all of them gather. Taeyeon just smile and hold Sooyoung hand.

“That’s okay. I know it’s just for the game but still worse dare!” Taeyeon said then laugh. Tiffany suddenly hugs her and said sorry. Afterwards, follow by Sunny and Sooyoung. While they hugging, Daesung tries to hug them but GD hold him from do that. He gives furious stare at Daesung then Daesung just nodded and understand the sign.

“Come on, let go back to pension. Tomorrow we have beach activity!” Sooyoung said to remind all of them.

“Yes! I want to play volleyball!” Tiffany said excitedly.

“Really? Also, at the beach there will have some guy over there” Sunny said while smirk. GD feels uncomfortable when he heard Sunny words. He stares at Taeyeon then he said

“I don’t want all of you wear the bikini for tomorrow” then he walks away from them.

“What’s wrong with him?” Tiffany asked

“He’s really strange” Sooyoung said and Sunny just smile when she saw GD reactions. Meanwhile, Taeyeon feels weird toward her feeling after her conversation with GD that night. Suddenly, she feels inside her heart really captivate toward GD with his honesty before.

“Come, let’s go!” Daesung said while walks follow behind GD. All of them walks leave the beach and go to the pension. That moment, Taeyeon just smile while looking at GD back.

“That dragon really enchant” Taeyeon is whisper in her heart.

 

NEXT DAY

 

Sunny get herself ready for the beach activity. She wear bikini with red color and then she looks herself on the mirror. Meanwhile, Yoona and Yuri at downstairs grab some breakfast while chatting with each other. While they having their breakfast, suddenly Seohyun appear in their pension and asks

“Where is Taeyeon unnie? I want to apologies to her about last night incident” Yuri and Yoona point up their hand upstairs.

“I think she in washroom” Yoona said then bite her toast. Seohyun nodded then walk to the stairs.

“Hey! It’s anything can I eat here?” suddenly Sooyoung come with Tiffany. Yuri gives them some toast and strawberry jam for them.

“Why our pension didn’t have some bread?” Sooyoung asked curiously.

“Yah! This lady really…don’t you remember that you wake me up 3am just to fulfill your stomach!” Tiffany said while pat Sooyoung shoulder.

“She’s what?” Yuri asked while open wide her eyes.

“Yes. She wake me up 3am just to accompany her eat!” Tiffany complaints then take some toast to eat. However, Sooyoung just make emotionless expressions.

 

“Unnie, where is Taeyeon unnie?” Seohyun asked Sunny that stand in front of the mirror.

“She’s in there” Sunny said while pointing to the washroom. Seohyun nodded then walks toward Sunny and stare at her.

“You really want to wear this?” Seohyun asked

“Yes. Why?” Sunny asked while sweeping some sunblock on her legs.

“You look nice!” Seohyun said while smile.

“Really?” Sunny asked back while smile then she looks that Seohyun nodded. Afterwards, Taeyeon walks out from the washroom. She saw Seohyun and Sunny have a chat with each other.

“Taeyeon unnie!” Seohyun is shout while approach her. Taeyeon is wider her eyes with curious expressions.

“I’m sorry for the last night incident. I’m did too much” Seohyun said while rub both her hands. Taeyeon heard Seohyun apologise then she smile.

“It’s okay. Just please don’t do that anymore!” Taeyeon said while rub Seohyun hair. Then Seohyun hugs her tightly and said

“I’ll promise. I won’t do t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter