Comfort

PANNA COTTA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JEJU ISLAND

 

After they come back from the karaoke, everybody go straight to their rooms to get some rest. Taeyeon refresh herself with take a bath with warm water pour on her head slowly. After that, she gets out from the washroom while wrapping her hair with some towel. She take her phone and saw nothing message or call from GD. Suddenly she feels sad in same times she feels curious toward GD. She tries again to call him but again the phone still can’t connect with the GD phone. She changes herself into pajamas then lay down on the bed. Suddenly her eyes got teary nonstop. Then, she gets up and wipes her tears. She takes her phone back and calls someone.

 

“Hello, dear” Mrs. Kim greet her daughter cheerful.

“Hello, Omma!” Taeyeon replied with cheer try to hide her sadness.

“How are you?” Taeyeon continues asked her mother.

“I’m fine. Appa and Hayeon are fine” her mother replied

“Glad to hear that” Taeyeon said while smile awkwardly. Mrs. Kim heard her daughter voice something weird. Then she asks

“Dear, are you okay? How’s works?”

“I’m fine. Works is okay. I have created a lot of new recipe” Taeyeon explain excitedly.

“Really? Wah…I hope I can taste it” Mrs. Kim said excitedly.

“Soon I will make it for you” Taeyeon said. Then the conversation suddenly is stop and silent. Mrs. Kim knows there is something wrong with her daughter. Then she ask

“Dear, are you okay? Is something wrong there?” However, Taeyeon didn’t respond immediately. She tries to hold her sadness but still fail when her mother heard sound of sobbing.

“Why are you crying? Something happen there?” Mrs. Kim asked curiously.

“Omma…” Taeyeon pause after calling her mother. She can’t hold her tears and sadness from her own self. Mrs. Kim patient wait for her daughter to speak up.

“Omma…I wish I could handle this…but…” Taeyeon words stuck.

“What it is, dear?” Mrs. Kim asked softly try to comfort her daughter. Taeyeon take a deep breath then slowly said

“I’m feels terrible inside. I’m feel hurt omma…it’s really hurt” then she cry again. Mrs. Kim feels sad when she heard her daughter crying. Then she said

“Dear…don’t be sad. I know its hurt for you. I don’t know what actually happen but…” Mrs. Kim paused for a while before continues

“You are strong enough there, dear…sometimes something happen with the certain reasons. Even you hurt a lot you have to face it with brave, dear.” Taeyeon is silent when she heard her mother words. She tries to digest her mother words carefully.

“I know you’re strong enough, dear” Mrs. Kim tries to comfort her daughter.

“Omma…you know what? I really love him” Taeyeon spill the truth toward Mrs. Kim. Mrs. Kim smile after heard her daughter words. She knows that something bother Taeyeon that make her cry like that.

“Then? Does he love you too?” Mrs. Kim asked back curiously.

“Hurm…I think so…but…” Taeyeon replied but hesitate for a while.

“Why? What’s wrong?” Mrs. Kim asked

“Nothing. Thanks Omma for your words. I’ll work harder for our family” Taeyeon said spirited after her mother comfort. Mrs. Kim smile and said

“You really know to bottle up your feeling, Taeyeon-na…” while she shakes her head.

“Love you, Omma!” Taeyeon replied and that make Mrs. Kim chuckles.

“Arasso…take a good care, dear. We love you too” Mrs. Kim said then they end the conversations. Taeyeon lay back on the bed while pondering then she mutters

“Cheer up, Kim Taeyeon! Make your family proud!” Then she let herself sleep but she can’t when she remind of GD. She tries to call him again but once again the call cannot be connected.

“Are you okay, Jiyong?” Taeyeon mutters alone.

 

NEXT DAY AT SEOUL HOSPITAL

 

GD walks toward his father bed and seat beside him slowly. Afterward, his mother, sister and grandmother come to visit.

 

“Jiyong, go get some rest. You’re already tired” Dami said while pat his shoulder.

“She’s right. Go home. Take some rest” Mrs. Kwon said while looking at GD.

“No, omma. I want to stay” GD said firmly. His grandmother shakes her head then said

“You should go get some rest. I have something to tell you” GD stares at her and wants to say something but Dami interrupts and said

“You should go, Jiyong” GD looks at her confused but he saw Dami nodded then he agrees.

“I’ll talk to you later” Dami said while send GD outside. GD nodded then he rides a car and leaves the hospital.

 

GD FAMILY HOME

 

After arrive at home. GD suddenly remember about his phone is still off after take a plane. He takes out his phone and turn on his phone. A while, his phone make a lot of beep to notify some message is enter. GD let his phone beep meanwhile he go to take some bath. He fills the tub with warm water and he gets himself into the tub slowly. He closed his eyes and releases his tired for a while. After he finish, GD walks back toward his bed and grab his phone. He opens it and saw a lot of messages and missed calls from Taeyeon. Suddenly, he feels worry after he saw a lot of missed call from her. In same time, he feels guilty about his behavior toward her on that night. Then GD determined to call Taeyeon back. He dialed the number but it can’t be connected. He keeps dial her number but he still heard the operator phone voice. He then call Sooyoung number and wait her to pick up the phone however she didn’t pick up it. He tries again and suddenly someone pick up the phone.

 

“Hello, boss!” Sooyoung greet him

“Is Taeyeon with you right now? Can I speak to her?” GD suddenly said without greeting Sooyoung back.

“Oh, I’m sorry, boss. She didn’t come to café today. She asked an emergency leave from me this morning” Sooyoung explain.

“Why? What happen to her?” GD asked curiously after he heard Sooyoung words.

“I don’t know. She didn’t tell me anything” Sooyoung replied with confused expressions.

“Okay, arasso. If she has told you anything please let me know it” GD said then both of them hang up the phone.

 

After the conversation between him and Sooyoung, GD keeps thinking about Taeyeon until he falls asleep.

 

AT NIGHT

 

GD suddenly awake from his sleep after he heard sound of car from outside. He takes a look at clock and it’s already 7pm. He wakes up slowly from the bed and stretching his body from tired. Then he walks out from his room and saw his grandmother and his mother is already left the hospital.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter