An Uninvited Visit

A small Mistake, that turned into a huge Scandal.

 

At first I didn’t see anyone, surprisingly. When I first came here, there was someone waiting for me. I had supposed that there would be someone always watching the door as well. A guard maybe? Hell I don’t know! At least I could walk – well something that was supposed to look like it – in without anyone tackling me. For your information, I always think of the worst possible situations that can happen. I’ll never be surprised that way. At least not that surprised. So that’s why I thought of a guard tackling me when I walked in… It’s just my way of mentally preparing myself for things.

So I limped into the hallway that led to the practice room, the one I had been before. There probably were many more of these dance rooms where he could be, but I was sure he was in this one and that he was practicing dancing.

But then, only a metre away from the door, someone entered the hallway. He looked right at me with a serious expression, that then changed into a surprised one. I don’t know who he was, but he certainly knew me.

“You’re ___,” he said calmly.

“I really just have to talk to TOP for a few-”

“Security!” He yelled through the hall and immediately I could hear footsteps rushing this way. “You’re not allowed in here anymore,” he said and walked to me. “Leave, on free will or I’ll have to make you,”

“If you’d just give me a minute, I really need to talk to him!” I said and tried to get to the door as quickly as I could. But the man was faster and blocked my way.

“You’re not going anywhere, except outside,”

I felt two strong hands grab my upper arms and I assumed security had arrived. I swallowed. “I see you’re not feeling sympathy for me,” I said annoyed. The security pulled me with them to the entrance of the building. I tried to struggle and break loose,  but with two strong men holding me - and not forgetting about my injuries - I really didn’t stand a chance. They pushed me out of the building and locked the door behind me.

“O yeah! Very mature,” I yelled from the other side of the door to the security men, but they didn’t even seem to hear. I watched them walk away and got really annoyed. But as soon as they disappeared in the building I began to feel really disappointed. I sighed and pulled my phone out of my bag. I texted Kang-Dae that the mission had failed and then walked down the street with my crutches. It didn’t take long before I heard a car arrive and quickly turned around, knowing that it wasn’t Kang-Dae who was arriving. I remembered the car and my heart skipped a beat.

He parked the car in front of the building and got out. He was wearing sunglasses, just like when we first met. He didn’t see me and just crossed the road, looking in front of him. I wouldn’t be fast enough to stop him by jumping in front of him or grabbing his arm, so I decided to yell.

“YAH!” I screamed on top of my lungs. “SEUNGHYUN!” He was surprised by the sudden yelling and turned his head to see no one else but me. For a few seconds he stared at me but then he walked further. “Hey!” I yelled and hurried to him.

The door was of the building was locked so TOP wasn’t able to get in yet and I was able to catch up with him. “Seunghyun,” I said, breathing hard because of my struggle to get here on time with my crutches. He didn’t respond to me saying his name. “Hey! I’m talking to you,”

He turned his head and looked at me through his pitch black sunglasses, I anticipated an answer, but no word was said. Then he looked back at the door and knocked on it a few times.

I smiled painfully and shook my head. “You’re a jerk,” I hissed and turned around. I crossed the street and turned around again. “You know, I’m glad I went after Ji Yong!” I yelled. “At least he’s there when you need him!” I bit on my lip to avoid myself from overreacting and swallowed the upcoming tears away. “And then to think that I-” I shook my head and broke off my sentence in silence. Expressing myself was too hard. “I’m leaving,” I said angrily before rushing of.