Hospital Visit

A small Mistake, that turned into a huge Scandal.

 

Sometimes, when you have nothing better to do, you start to think about specific things. You think about things you haven’t had the time to think about before. Maybe about how an argument you had with someone actually occurred because you were emotionally instable or so. Maybe you think about things you could’ve done better, or things you are going to do better.

Sometimes, when you have nothing better to do, you go work-out. It had been on your to-do-list before summer starts for so long, so why not do it then?

And sometimes, when you have nothing better to do, you just don’t do anything. Because you aren’t able to do anything.

Because your body doesn’t want to anything. Because your body can’t do anything.

I couldn’t move my legs nor my arms, not even my eyelids. I couldn’t feel my surroundings and I almost couldn’t hear. All the sounds were muffled, so I didn’t listen to them. It scared me, that I wasn’t able to do any of the above. My senses didn’t work the way they were supposed to work.

Everything was dark, pitch black. There was no one there, except for me. At least that’s what I thought. But since I wasn’t able to sense things, I wasn’t sure if I was even there.

Sometimes I saw some light in the darkness and at those times I could also feel something brush my skin. Even though I couldn’t sense where I felt this. It could be my head, my hand, my feet. Everything seemed the same. Nothing felt, different.

At first it seemed like time wouldn’t pass by. I also didn’t know how long this darkness surrounded me and how long I waited until I saw that light again. But eventually time and space just became a fague memory, along with everything else.

It was then, when I finally decided to stop valuing time, that the darkness started to fade and become lighter. I began to feel again.

 

Slowly I saw this stripe of light, that became bigger and bigger until it almost blinded me. I blinked multiple times, but every time I saw that darkness again and quickly opened my eyes again. Blurry images and shadows were to be seen, but everything was still so very bright I couldn’t focus on anything. Breathing was hard, because my chest seemed to ache at every movement.

Slowly the blurry image started to straighten out. First thing I saw was the white ceiling. Furthermore my view was blocked by the human ‘almost 180 degree’ eyesight. I couldn’t move my head, I tried to but something stopped me. I managed to find the strength to lift my arm and touch the thing that was preventing me from looking to the side. It had a soft touch and it was wrapped around my neck. I struggled to sit up straight, but I was able to at last. Finally I was able to see where I was.

My eyes opened wide in shock.

I was in a hospital.

I looked around the room, freaking out because I had no idea how I came there and why. I lay my eyes on a person who was lying on chairs put together, he was asleep. It took me awhile to notice it wasn’t just some person.

My heart skipped a beat.

It was G-Dragon sleeping there, in my room, in the hospital.

I wasn’t sure if I wanted to wake him up, at least not by yelling. So I decided to hop out of bed, walk to him and gently shake him so he would wake up.

I threw the sheets of me and as soon as I stood up. I wanted to walk but tripped, because my leg was stiff. “OW!” I yelled in pain. I fell, face first, on the ground. But this wasn’t what hurt most. My neck felt really painful, as well as my back and my ‘stiff’ leg.

G-Dragon immediately woke up after my scream and sat up straight. His eyes were wide open as he searched the room. First he looked at my bed, as if it were a reflex to look there, and then he noticed the awkward person crawling on the floor.

Guess who.

“___!” He yelled as he quickly stood up and lifted me of the ground. As soon as I stood on my feet he threw his arms around me, hugging me tightly. “Thank god, you’re awake,” Even though I didn’t have the strength to stand on my own feet, G-Dragon prevented me from falling.

My back hurt a lot, as well as my neck, so this hug wasn’t really comfortable for me. But it wasn’t as if I could break loose, nor did I want to.

“Please, never do that to me again,” He whispered in my ear. His voice sounded relieved but sad at the same time. I just couldn’t figure out why.

G-Dragon pulled back a bit, so he could look into my eyes. He caressed my cheek with his hand. Normally my heart would go crazy because of his touch, but this time it didn’t. I couldn’t help but ask myself why he looked so sad. Especially his eyes showed this emotion. “I missed you,” He whispered.

He came closer and I felt the soft touch of his lips on mine, almost only brushing. It was a sweet gesture that made my heart leap.  I forgot about my thoughts and gave in to the kiss. He quickly broke the kiss. I was a bit caught off guard and had to recover my senses. I could still feel his soft lips on mine.

But why did he stop so soon? I watched him with a puzzled look.

A soft grin appeared on his face, but his eyes were still sad. “I don’t want to hurt you,”

I blinked. Hurt me?