Our Romantic First Meet

A small Mistake, that turned into a huge Scandal.

 

G-Dragon walked past Seungri’s chair and plopped down next to me. I opened the water bottle and took a sib.

“So, ___,” He said while stretching his legs. “How did you and T.O.P meet?”

I almost choked in the water I just drank and began to cough. G-Dragon knew this dating thing was fake, then why did he ask that? I looked at G-Dragon who was smiling brightly at me.

I looked up at T.O.P who was also giving G-Dragon death glares.

“Well,” I said smiling awkwardly. “That’s a very nice story, isn’t it, T.O.P?” Help me, you annoying blackmailer. I tried to send him these words through my thoughts, but unfortunately, it didn’t work.

I inhaled deeply. “W-Well that was a very long time ago, I’m not sure if I want to bother you guys with it,”

“O, you’re not bothering us,” Seungri said and shrugged. G-Dragon smile grew even bigger.

“Well let’s say when we met, noticing each other was unavoidable,” I began. “Our paths just crossed and a power,” The power of speed and too little resistance of the ground that could’ve stopped this. “made our paths cross,”

“Ah, ___!” Seungri said. “That’s so vague!”

Well that’s all the info they were going to get.

“Where was this, first meeting?” G-Dragon asked. I was going to hurt this guy.

“It was-” I looked at T.O.P who was just watching me handle this situation with an evil smirk on his face. “It was-“

The door opened and two guys stormed in.

“We’re back!” One of them yelled.

I sighed in relief. I looked at the table in front of me and saw the magazine T.O.P had showed me before. With us on the front page. I sat up straight and while looking at the two guys who had just walked in, I flipped the magazine on its back. For some reason I was ashamed of it in their company, I wanted them to not think we were dating.

“May I introduce you to,” G-Dragon began and stood up. He walked to one of the guys, the smaller one with a short Mohawk. “This is Taeyang, our laundry guy! And this,” He walked to the other one who was holding two bags with groceries. “Is Daesung, our dishes guy!”

I smiled. “Nice to meet you,”

They smiled back at me and then Daesung walked to the kitchen and left the groceries there.

“So is ___ going to cook for us tonight?” Deasung asked when he came back. G-Dragon who was standing next to him gave him an elbow in his lungs and then hissed something at him. G-Dragon laughed it off.

They had planned it?

I heard this familiar sound and felt something move in my bag. I quickly searched through my bag and as soon as I found my phone I picked it up. The others just continued talking and laughing.

“It’s ___,”

“___?” My eyes opened wide hearing this voice.

“Daddy!” I yelled through the phone. “It’s been so long since I last talked to you!” I wasn’t able to control my smiling and felt my cheeks hurt because of it. “How are you?”

“I’m fine,” He said in his calm voice. “Where are you now, ___? Your mother and I wanted to visit you yesterday, but you weren’t home,”

My smile faded just as rapidly as it appeared.

“I’m not home now,” I repeated him.

“I’ve noticed that, hunny, but where are you then?”

I looked up at the T.O.P and the others, they were busy talking to each other and seemed to enjoy themselves.

Was I going to tell my dad about all this?

“I decided to stay in Spain a few weeks longer,” I said and while I said it I cursed myself for lying to my dad. Something I normally never did. I have lied to my mother, but never before to my dad.

“Really?” He asked and was silent for a few seconds. “For how much longer, exactly?”

“I-I’m not sure,” I looked at T.O.P. He didn’t seem to bother lying to his friends about our relationship, not even a little bit. I had to date him for about a month, maybe longer. I took a deep breath. “A few weeks, a month,”

“Oh, okay. Why did you decide to stay?”

“I-I,” I closed my eyes and let my face rest in my palm. “I got to go, I’ll talk to you later okay?”

“Sure, hunny,” I hung up and put my phone away. Something felt wrong lying to my parents. Somehow it didn’t bother me that I was lying to everyone else in Korea right now, but this somehow hit me.

I stood up. “I have to go now,” I said and bowed. “It was nice meeting you all,”

“Okay!” Seungri said. “Don’t forget to practice cooking!”

I nodded. “I’ll let myself out,”

 

When I wanted to open the exit door of the building I heard someone behind me. “Hey!” I turned around and saw G-Dragon running at me. “Wait!”

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Are you going back by yourself?”

“Why?” I put my hands on my hips and smirked. “Wanted to join me?”

“Well, if you’re asking me that nicely,” He smiled at me and walked through the exit door that I opened.

“Wait, what?” I quickly followed him.

“So, where’s the cab?” He asked while looking around.

“Uh, well, I don’t have money on me, so I wanted to walk back,”

G-Dragon laughed. “Walk?”

I looked at him. “Why not?”

“That takes too long. I’m going to give you a ride home!” He poked my forehead.

I blushed and looked at the ground. “But, aren’t the people supposed to see me with T.O.P?”

G-Dragon smiled at me, what stunned me on the spot. He was so handsome that I was glad he even stood near me.

The car was a range rover, or such.  I’m not that good with cars. I got in the front seat next to G-Dragon.

“Let’s go,” He said and started the car.

“Do you know my hotel?” I asked.

He nodded. I looked at him through the corner of my eye. He looked so confident, I wanted that as well. He turned his head and I thought he just looked at the traffic but then noticed he wasn’t.

I quickly looked in front of me. Did our eyes just meet? I bit on my lip trying to control my shyness.

G-Dragon smiled, which made it only harder. “Your cute, you know?”

I blushed. “T-Thank you, I think,”

He laughed out loud. “Wonder how it would’ve gone if I walked into you at the airport,”

I quickly looked at him. Wait what? Was he imagining us as a fake couple? Not that I haven’t done that… No, wait. I shouldn’t think like that, ever. I’m just going to stay here for a month and then go back home and tell my parents Spain was amazing.

“There we are,” He said and stopped the car. “I’ll see you later,”