The Switch

A small Mistake, that turned into a huge Scandal.

~So a short re-cap for the foreword if you decided not to read it: ~

You have family in Spain, they in live in this village near the boundary of Portugal. You met this guy there (only met, furthermore nothing special happened) named Gabriel. He'll come back later in the story, but the foreword wasn't that important. So let's go on with the story!

~

After being dropped off at the airport I searched for my tickets and passport. I found my tickets and passport and looked at the clock. My eyes opened wide. The plain was going to leave in ten minutes! I hadn’t even checked in yet!!

I ran as fast as I could to the gate. I wasn’t sure which one it was again, but was sure it was somewhere in this direction. It was very crowded at the airport, but I managed to avoid all the people.

Until a guy came around the corner. My eyes opened wide from shock. I tried to stop running but this made it even worse. I ran into him and took him with me when I fell. I lay on top of him and quickly rolled of him.

“O uhm… O god!” I said hysterically, looking around. I dropped my passport and tickets when I fell!

The guy moaned softly and stood up brushing the dust of his pants.

There! I saw my passport and underneath it lay the ticket. One metre to the right lay another ticket. I grabbed both and handed the guy his. “I’m so sorry,” I said while handing him the tickets. I looked up at him and smiled slightly. The guy just stood there, I wasn’t sure if he was looking at me because he wore black glasses. “You know what,” I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote my name and number on it and gave it to him. “If you have bruises, injuries, broken stuff, just call me and I’ll pay for the expenses!” I said quickly and then ran further.

I quickly scanned the tickets looking for the gate, when I found it I ran to it. They were already closing, but I made it just in time.

I walked to my seat  and noticed the plain was different from the first flight. It was much more, this one was more luxurious. Much more. I just shrugged and thought the other plane had been delayed and they had to find a plain to bring the passengers back quick. Not that I’m complaining, I love luxury.

I was a bit tired so fell asleep after half an hour.

 

The stewardess woke me up and told me we were going to land. It felt as if I had slept for hours. I stretched my arms and before I knew it we landed. But something was wrong. The airport seemed, off. My heart began to beat faster. This wasn’t the airport where I had left. No.

I asked the stewardess where we were when everyone already left the plane. The woman bowed and smiled. “We just arrived in Seoul, miss,”

Wait.

 

O .

“That can’t be! I was supposed to go to go somewhere else!” I said. “I was supposed to stay in Europe, here wait…” I searched for my boarding pass in my purse and when I found it I immediately showed her.

“I’m sorry, but,” She took the ticket and turned it around so I could see it. She pointed out the destination. “It, really, says South-Korea.”

No. No this couldn’t be true.

“But who has my ticket then?” I whispered to myself when I stood on the airport.

There! I saw my passport and underneath it lay the ticket. One metre to the right lay another ticket. I grabbed both and handed the guy his. “I’m so sorry,” I said while handing him the ticket.

 

I had handed him the wrong ticket.