A Little Miscalculation

A small Mistake, that turned into a huge Scandal.

 

I practically ran through my room, searching for something to do that would stop my head from stressing. YG had just called me saying I would attend this red carpet event with T.O.P, I would only need to go there with him and present myself perfectly. We would attend this Movie Film Award thing, which was a big thing. Kang-Dae would pick me up later this afternoon and bring me to stylists who would make sure my appearance was at least as good as it could be.

But now I had no idea what to do until then.

“UGH!” I let myself fall on the bed, frustrated about the time going so slow.

Then I heard two knocks on the door. I assumed it was T.O.P and rushed to the door.

“Knock knock!” I heard a girls voice say. I was shocked and opened the door to not see T.O.P, instead the girl I met yesterday stood there. Bom. “Am I disturbing you?”

“U-Uh, No, not at all,” I stuttered.

“Good,” She said with a big smile and walked passed me into my room. “Cause I have nothing to do until about 3:30 pm,” She let herself fall down on the couch. I was surprised she felt this at home already. She grabbed the remote and put on the TV. I saw I still had the magazine, with the picture of me and T.O.P on the front page, laying on the table. I rushed to it and swiftly threw it off the table.

“What was that?” She asked and looked at the magazine that was now laying on the ground, front page facing the ground.

“O, that?” I pointed at the magazine and lifted it up. “Nothing special, really!” I said awkwardly and put the magazine in one of the drawers of my closet.

Bom frowned, but then shrugged and looked back at the TV.

Then someone else also knocked on the door.

“Did you expect company?” Bom asked. “Otherwise I can leave, if you want to,”

“I actually didn’t,” I said and walked to the door confused. It was probably T.O.P this time. I opened the door but instead of the tall husky voiced man, there was someone else. It was G-Dragon.

“Hey!” He said happily. “Missed me-” I pushed him out of the room and closed the door behind me.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him.

“Eh? You’re not happy to see me?” He asked looking a bit hurt.

“No, that’s not it,” I said quickly. “But I’m having someone over right now,” G-Dragon looked a bit puzzled.

“Hey, ___! Who’s it?” The door opened behind us and we both looked at Bom, who looked really confused.

“You?” G-Dragon and Bom said at the same time.

I looked at them both. “Wait, you two know each other?”

G-Dragon nodded. “She’s also an artist from YG,” He said. Bom smiled proudly. “___, this here is the lead singer of 2NE1,”

My eyes opened wide and I turned to look at her. She just stood there smiling brightly, seeming very proud.

“You are?”

 

~ G-Dragon’s POV ~

He watched ___ as she asked Bom everything about her singing career. For some reason she was more interested in hers than she had ever been in his, but that wasn’t the thing bothering him. What did Bom do here? The agency didn’t tell her to get in contact with ___.

G-Dragon heard someone’s mobile phone ring and looked at the girls to see whose it was. ___ was the one that answered her phone.

“Yes?” She said into the phone. “Is there something wrong?” She asked worried. “Uhuh, okay. I’ll come as soon as possible!” She hung up and ran inside her room. “I have to go! Sorry!” She yelled when she ran out of her room with a bag. She locked the door to her apartment. “I’ll talk to you two later, okay?”

Bom smiled at her. “Sure!” She said brightly. ___ smiled as well and then ran to the staircase.

“What are you doing here?” G-Dragon asked.

Bom turned to face him. “What do you mean?” she asked looking a bit annoyed.

“I know it wasn’t a coincidence that the two of you met,”

Bom shrugged. “I don’t know what you’re talking about, she’s a sweet girl,”

“You know she’s dating T.O.P, has it anything to do with that?” He asked seriously. His face looked really stern, but Bom didn’t really bother this.

“I know,” She said calmly. “But, may I ask what you’re doing here, if she’s dating T.O.P?” She smirked. “That’s no coincidence either,” She whispered. He froze. She knew. But how?

He watched her walk out of the hallway. Bom normally never did these things. There was something wrong with the whole situation. But what was it that she was after?

~End G-Dragon POV~

 

“I got your call,” I said while breathing heavily. I ran to the studio from the bus station, knowing that I had to be there as soon as possible. “What was the exact problem?” I asked out of breath.

“The times got mixed up, the red carpet show is two hours earlier as expected,” Kang-Dae said and guided me to the stylists room. “We’re actually supposed to leave now,”

Kang-Dae opened the door to the stylists room and I practically got pulled in. They pushed me into a chair and did my make-up and hair, I didn’t even have time to look at myself. Then one of the stylists gave me a short cocktail dress and a pair of high heels and told me to change.

After a few minutes of pulling and squeezing myself into the tight dress I stumbled out of the dressing room in high heels. “Perfect!” The stylists said blankly and opened the door to the hallway where Kang-Dae was still waiting. “Now go,”

I put on my seatbelt and Kang-Dae drove away as fast as the car would go. He was driving even more reckless as usual. “So, when exactly is T.O.P joining us?” I asked.

“No time,” Kang-Dae said and the car accelerated again. “You’re going to meet him on the red carpet,”

“We’re arriving separately?” I asked surprised. “Doesn’t that look weird to all the people?”

Kang-Dae looked at me. “Why would it look weird? You’re on the red carpet together,”

My heart started to beat faster. My first red carpet event and I’m arriving alone. Shivers went down my spine. What if T.O.P and I wouldn’t see each other and he would just go without me? I don’t want to stand there alone!

“Here we are,” Kang-Dae said and the car suddenly lost speed fast.

“I don’t want to go,” I said.

“Sure you do,” He bent over my chair and opened the door to my side of the car. “Now go,”

I shook my head. “Not alone,” I swallowed hard and looked outside. There was the beginning of the red carpet, why was it freaking me out so much? Kang-Dae unlocked my seatbelt and gently pushed me out of the car. “Have a nice time!” He said and as soon as I was out he closed the door to the car and drove away at his normal pace.

And there were the flashes again, more blinding than ever. It was as if I was staring into the sun. I put my hand in front of my face so it blocked the yellow flashlights. Then someone took my hand and gently pushed it down to my side, I felt an arm wrap around my waist. “Don’t worry,” A familiar husky voice said.