A Friendship Torn Apart

A small Mistake, that turned into a huge Scandal.

 

I froze and held my breath as long as I could.

“Who is here right now?” G-Dragon asked excited.

“There’s no one he-”

“Where is she?” It seemed G-Dragon found this really enjoyable. While I was dying mentally and physically laying on that cold ground, trying not to breathe. It was getting harder every second.

“Could you leave, I’m not even wearing normal clo-”

“Is she here?” I knew G-Dragon was smiling. “Right now?”

I couldn’t hold my breathe a lot longer.

“No, there is no one here-”

I gasped. Filling my lungs with air. I was afraid G-Dragon would immediately look under the bed and find me, but instead it was silent for a few seconds.

I heard G-Dragon laugh and he whispered something to TOP.

“You think there’s someone under the bed?” TOP asked G-Dragon a little bit too loud, making sure I heard. I got the message and crawled to the other side of the bed, where G-Dragon wasn’t standing.

“Then check,” TOP said. I crawled away and heard G-Dragon kneel still laughing about the whole situation.

TOP was standing at my side of the bed and gestured that I had to run outside. So I did. I slipped once and then left the room as fast as I could without sound.

“Ah!” I heard G-Dragon yell in disappointment. “That’s no fun at all,” I ran through the apartment, but when I wanted to leave I noticed I still didn’t have my top. After having a discussion with myself for a few seconds I was willing to leave, just to make sure G-Dragon wouldn’t see me. “Wait a second,” I heard G-Dragon yell. “Is this her bag?”

My eyes opened wide. My bag, with my cell phone in it, my wallet and… My passport!

I rushed back to the room and stopped just around the corner so G-Dragon couldn’t see me, but I could see what was going on.

TOP looked shocked and just stared at my bag. G-Dragon smiled. “Nah, I don’t like going through other persons personal belongings,”

I sighed in relief. I had been holding my breathe again, without noticing it myself. TOP looked relieved as well.

“Okay,” G-Dragon said. “I’ll believe you, no one slept here with you tonight, maybe some girl just miraculously lost her top and bag here-” He stopped talking at once and his smile faded immediately. His eyes grew wide in shock and his lips parted slightly. He swallowed once and I could see something had hit him, mentally. “Are those ___’s shoes?”

I froze. My heart stopped beating as I looked at the pair of sneakers that lay in the corner of the room. The sneakers G-Dragon had bought for me. TOP turned around and looked at my shoes as well.

“G-Dragon it’s not what it look-”

“They are, aren’t they?” He looked at TOP and anger filled his face. “God damn it!” He yelled and he threw my bag to the other side of the room. “WHY would you do that!” He yelled and he stormed to TOP who tried to calm his friend down. “I thought I could trust YOU!” He stood very close to TOP and looked really intimidating, even though he was a lot shorter than TOP.

“Just try to calm down, so I can explain-”

“I don’t need YOUR explanation!” G-Dragon pushed TOP and he could just catch his balance by stepping back. He looked down at his shoulders where G-Dragon had just pushed him and looked up, he didn’t look sorry anymore. He glared at G-Dragon and stepped forward, stretching his back and lifting his chin so he towered over him.

“Don’t think you’re the tough guy now,” TOP growled at him.

“What are you going to do about it?” G-Dragon asked. “Sleep with my girl again!”

TOP narrowed his eyes and smirked. “I don’t see her complaining about it,” G-Dragon made fists out of his hands. “Call her today and ask her why her voice is so sore,” TOP raised his eyebrow. “Ever heard her scream your name?” While TOP said ‘your’ he pointed his finger at G-Dragon’s forehead and poked him. G-Dragon stumbled back a bit. He was angry now, he pulled his arm back and launched it at TOP.

“NO!” I yelled. My voice pitched.

It went so fast TOP didn’t have the time to react. A loud smack was to be heard.

TOP’s face was turned to the wall and his cheek slowly turned red. G-Dragon stopped looking at TOP and faced me. I now stood in the door opening, I was unable to keep myself hidden.

He looked disappointed but also really angry. I couldn’t look away, again.

Another loud thud was to be heard and in the blink of an eye G-Dragon had his back turned to TOP, holding his cheek in his hand.

I looked shocked from G-Dragon to TOP who had launched his fist at G-Dragon this time.

“Now you’re dead,” G-Dragon hissed as he spun around and threw himself at TOP, making him fall to the ground. TOP hit his head against the wall and flinched in pain. G-Dragon grabbed his collar and pulled him up a few inches, screaming and cussing at him. TOP blinked through the pain of his head and then pushed G-Dragon off of him. G-Dragon lost his balance and stepped back a few times until he caught it again. TOP stood up and stormed at G-Dragon. He looked really angry. He frightened me.

My body suddenly moved on its own and I rushed to TOP, just on time to stop his arm from launching at G-Dragon again.

“Seunghyun,” I said calm. “Stop,”

 

~TOP’s POV~

Anger filled his body as he pushed G-Dragon of himself. Even though he was his best friend, he wouldn’t let him get away with this. TOP jumped up and stormed at G-Dragon, balding his fists, ready to take him out with this blow.

But just when he wanted to hit him, TOP felt two hands around his wrist. She didn’t have a good grip on his arm and he could easily break loose, but then again he couldn’t.

“Seunghyun,” Her hurt voice rang through his ears. This was the first time she called him by his real name. “Stop,” Anyone could hear the sadness in her voice. For some reason it touched him and made him more calm.

He looked up at the ceiling and took a deep breath before slowly relaxing his muscles.

~End TOP’s POV~

 

I felt his arm muscles relax as he slowly lowered it and let his arms hang at his sides. TOP wasn’t looking at G-Dragon anymore, instead he was looking angrily at the ceiling. Trying to calm down a bit, at least that was what I looked like.

I sighed softly in relief, knowing that he wouldn’t hit anyone now made me a lot less nervous as well.

G-Dragon scoffed and stormed away, when he past me he pushed my shirt in my hands. But he didn’t stop, nor did he look at me. Not even for a second.

“G-Dragon, wait!” I let go of TOP and ran after him, while struggling to put on my shirt. He stormed out of the apartment, but I didn’t want to let him go yet.

So I followed him.