We're dating now!

A small Mistake, that turned into a huge Scandal.

 

“The agency already talked  about it, and,” He made a fist out of his hand. “They thought it was best, to make sure that fans didn’t think I just picked up a random girl from the street,”

I nodded and crossed my arms over my chest. Of course they’d want that, first they had to get those rumours out of the news.

“That they would clarify the rumours and say,” He looked around in the room, seeming annoyed and a bit ashamed. “That we are dating,”

I blinked a few times and just stared at him with a blank look. I shook my head.

“Sorry,” I said. “I think I misheard you, could you repeat that?”

He inhaled deeply. “You and I,” He pointed at me and then back at himself.  “Are going to date,”

I smiled awkwardly. “I guess I heard it correctly,” I tried to laugh off the awkwardness but when I looked at T.O.P, and he looked straight into my eyes, I saw he was serious.

“So,” I swallowed. “The thing you want me to do, is to pretend to be dating you?”

He sighed. “It’s the least you can do for getting me in this mess,” he said in his husky voice.

I shook my head. “The only thing I want is to go back to Europe and go on  with my normal life. My parents don’t even know I’m here right now,”

“You can call them,”

“I don’t have money to pay for food or anything,”

“Agency will pay for your expenses,”

“I don’t have a visa or something to stay here for a longer time,”

“Will be taken care of,”

I looked at him with surprised eyes. Did they discuss all of that in one morning? I had to find a way out of this. But what…

My eyes opened wide and my lips curl up in a small smile.

“I can’t date you,” I said and raised my arms. “I’m sorry, but I already have a boyfriend!”

He frowned. “You do?” He questioned me.

I nodded. “Yes,”

T.O.P crossed his arms over his chest and looked at me with an irritated glance. “What’s his name?”

“His name is,” I looked around and saw my suitcase. “His name is Gabriel,” I smiled. “He was the one I visited in Spain, we have a long distance-relationship,” I put my hands on my hips and flipped my hair over my shoulder. This might seem a bit y and all, but it helped me in this situation. For some reason I gained confidence.

He raised an eyebrow. He didn’t believe me.

“Fine,” He said and turned around. He walked to the door. “I guess you won’t then,” He put his hand on the doorknob. “Have a nice flight back, to Europe, right?” He asked. He was planning something, I could see it by the way he stood there. He slowly turned his head so I could see the side. “Those tickets are quite expensive,” He smirked. “Didn’t you say you didn’t have any money left?”

I froze.

I knew what his plan B was.

“Let’s say,” he turned around and let his back rest against the door. He folded his arms over his chest again and send me a cunning smile. “I pay for your ticket back to Europe, if,” he raised one finger. “You stay here for one month and date me,”

 

I should really walk into someone else next time I decide to run in an airport.

 

So there I was, waiting outside the press conference room where YG-entertainment, T.O.P’s agency, was clarifying the rumours.

I wasn’t allowed to go in, this would cause too much ruckus. I had to wait on this unbelievably uncomfortable and very hard chair. I didn’t want to do this, but knowing I really needed a plane ticket, I didn’t have a choice. T.O.P was also inside, but wasn’t the one speaking. He was there, just because the issue involved him. YG spokesmen were the one talking, all the time.

I let my head rest against the wall behind me and stared at the ceiling. How long has it been since they entered the conference room? An hour? Two?

It was probably just a few minutes, but I wasn’t good at waiting for other people at all. I always got cranky when people are late. Because I didn’t know how long this was going to take, every minute it took made more irritated.

I heard footsteps and quickly sat up straight. A figure appeared in my right eye corner, but I couldn’t see the person clearly. I turned my head a few inches so I could see who was coming.

A guy with half long black hair walked my way.  He was quite skinny but you could see he had muscular arms. When he was only a few metres away I could hear him whistle. He wasn’t really paying attention to his surroundings and didn’t seem to bother me watching him. Cause when he saw me he didn’t stop whistling. Our eyes met and I couldn’t help but blush because of this. I quickly looked away.

He stopped walking when he stood in front of me.

“Well, well,” He said in an excited voice. “If it isn’t our fake-girlfriend!”

I looked up at him. I was surprised that this person knew, was it really that big news?

The guy smiled brightly at me. He had this really pretty face, that seemed to fit his cheerful character perfectly.

“I’m sorry?”

“Don’t worry, kiddo,” He sat down in the uncomfortable chair next to me. “I,” He pointed to himself with his thumb. “Know your secret,”

What? Nobody was supposed to know-

“Don’t look so shocked!” He said a bit louder. “Did you really think T.O.P-hyung wouldn’t tell me?”

“I’m sorry, but, may I ask who you are?”

The guy turned around so his body was now facing me as well, when he did this his knees brushed against my legs which made my face feel warm.

“I’m G-Dragon,” He gave me his hand. “The leader of BigBang,”

I tried not to look surprised, took his hand and shook it. “I’m ___,” I  smiled. “Even though, you probably already know that,”

He nodded.

“What are you doing here, actually?” I asked.

He looked around. “Not sure, I was dragged along by our manager,”

“So he’s in here as well?” I pointed to the door.

“Yup,”

I nodded.

“You know you caused quite the ruckus in our dorm,” G-Dragon said and looked at me again. “But none of the other members know about the fake dating stuff, they only know about the scandal thing,”

“You know the whole story?” I asked. He raised an eyebrow, meaning he probably didn’t. “Why I had to do this?” He shook his head and looked at me with a playful look, even though he seemed serious. “I didn’t have enough money, to go back to Europe myself,” I began. I didn’t care he was about to know the story. I mean I was going to live here for a month, why not start making contacts? Plus, T.O.P had told him about the dating, it didn’t really matter if he knew this part as well. “So if I decided to give into this, ‘dating’ thing, T.O.P would pay for my plane ticket,” I smiled. “No dating in public, no going back home,”

G-Dragon smirked.

“What?” I asked. “It’s not funny,”

He shook his head. “You get tricked easily,” He stood up again. “You could’ve handled this situation very different. Might even make  a lot of money with it that way,”

I looked at him with huge eyes. “Explain, please,” He laughed, turned around and bend over so his head was on the same height as mine. His face was only a few inches away. Having him this close freaked me out, but he didn’t seem to be bothered by it.

“You made a promise, ___” he said and lay his finger on my forehead. My heart skipped a beat. “Now keep the secret to yourself,”

 

~~~

First of all: Thank you all for reading! I know the foreword was a bit confusing, but it was just a bit of back-up information that I'm going to use in the rest of the story.

I love you all! <3 <3 Don't be afraid to talk to me whenever you want!

So I was asked to start writing with 'You' instead of 'I'. What do you guys think? Should I try it out with one of the next chapters? Send me message or leave a comment to say what you think about this! (If I shouldn't change the way of writing, also say that please!)