Meeting BIGBANG - You're going to cook for us!

A small Mistake, that turned into a huge Scandal.

 

“There they are!” The blinding flashes were everywhere, as well as the paparazzi. “Come on give us a smile!”

I walked next to T.O.P out of the building where the conference had just ended. There were guards guiding us to the van. Every once in a while our arms brushed against each other by accident.

I wasn’t sure why they wanted us to leave together that bad. They didn’t want me to enter the conference room, but they wanted me to be seen going outside.

T.O.P opened the door to the van and let me get in first. I practically jumped into the van, those cameras freaked me out. After he got in and had closed the door, he sighed.

“Are there always that many?” I asked while looking outside through the tinted windows of the car. There were people standing everywhere. But the problem wasn’t the paparazzi, it were the fans that made it almost impossible to leave quick.

T.O.P nodded. “Guess so,”

I looked at him, he seemed to hate this even more as me. He rested his elbow on the door and used his fist to support his face. He wasn’t looking happy at all. His hazel eyes seemed to be lost in the distance. I decided not to snap him out of his thoughts.

Finally the van started and we left the crowd of fans behind. I sighed in relief. I was afraid they’d kill me. Fans aren’t exactly that forgiving if it’s about their favourite idol. I wondered if those girls would forgive, because I was actually not doing anything wrong. Right?

“So, when are we supposed to,” I thought about how to say it. “start that ‘dating in public’ thing?”

T.O.P shocked, his arm slipped away and he hit his head against the window.

I bit on my lip, trying my best not to burst out laughing, but I couldn’t help chuckling.

He quickly sat up straight, shook his head slightly and faced me. “You find that funny?” He asked in his husky voice. He seemed irritated, but I didn’t care.

I felt tears fill my eyes, but I managed to quickly blink them away. He raised an eyebrow and for some reason this did it. “O god yes!” I said and  couldn’t help but laugh out loud.

 

~T.O.P’s POV~

He looked at her in disbelief. How could she enjoy his pain that much? For some reason, he started to like to seeing her smile and laugh like that.

She blinked away her tears and sat up straight.

“I’m sorry,” She said. “I shouldn’t be laughing,” She inhaled and exhaled slowly, trying to stop laughing.

“You done?” He asked in an irritated voice.

She held up one finger and sighed. “Yes,” She smiled at T.O.P. There it was again. That feeling he got last time when she smiled at him or showed him affection. He quickly looked away and kept his cool.

 

~End T.O.P’s POV~

 

 The van stopped in front of this building. T.O.P opened the door and stepped out.

“Where are you going?” I asked surprised. T.O.P turned around.

“I?” He smirked. “You mean: where are we going?” He stretched out his arm and gave me his hand. I smiled and felt a bit embarrassed by his gesture. The way he stood there, helping me out of the car, it was really sweet. But I wasn’t going to show him that I was happy with this situation. So I ignored his hand and jumped out of the car without even looking at him.

“I have a boyfriend, remember?” I said as irritated as I could. “So if there’s no one around, I won’t be acting,” I crossed my arms over my chest.

T.O.P smiled and looked at the building. “Better start acting then,” He started walking. “Cause you’re going to meet the band,”

My jaw dropped. “As in,” I swallowed and quickly ran after him. “Right now?”

T.O.P nodded.

“What are you going to say to them?” I asked and immediately began to panic. “What am I going to say to them?” T.O.P opened the door to the building, I grabbed his arm and pulled him back to the car. Even though I didn’t move him even the slightest bit. “Let’s do this another time! I’m not prepared for this kind of conversation!”

“Don’t act childish,” He said in his husky voice and walked inside, automatically pulling me with him because I was clinging on his arm. “We’re not going back,”

 

My heart was racing in my chest as we approached the entrance of their apartment. I don’t know why was I was this nervous to meet the other members. It was probably because of my horrible acting skills.

I wanted to ask T.O.P to wait a few minutes so I could prepare myself mentally, but when I wanted to say this, he already knocked on the door three times. After the third knock it was silent for a while. I thought the boys wouldn’t have heard it and looked at T.O.P who was just facing the door with a blank look on his face, but for some reason he looked as charismatic as always. Then after a few seconds there was a lot of noise at the other side of the door. I could hear people talking, probably also yelling at each other and bumping into the wall and door. T.O.P’s lips curled up into a quirky smile and the door finally opened. A guy with a huge and bright smile stood in the door opening.

“T.O.P-hyung! You’re home!” He looked at me and showed a shocked expression. “Oh! Hyung! Who is this? Why didn’t you tell us someone was coming over!” He said excited. “Seungri is the name,” He gave me his hand. “With whom do I have the pleasure?”

T.O.P smiled briefly. “Ya! Are you going to let us pass?” He shoved Seungri to the side and walked past him. I followed him.

I looked around the room. There was a small kitchen on the right and to the left there was a sitting area.

“Oh!” I heard a familiar voice say. I looked around the room to see where he was and as soon as I saw him I started to smile widely. “Seunghyun-hyung, you brought a quest?” G-Dragon said looking surprised. “You should’ve told me, than I could at least cleaned the apartment!”

I looked around. It was extremely tidy. If this was the apartment before it was cleaned, then how did it look when it was clean?

T.O.P looked around. “Where are the others?”

“Just buying some groceries,” Seungri said and walked to the sitting areas. “Now, ___” He gestured to the couch. “Would you like to have a seat?”

I looked at T.O.P who rolled his eyes but was still smiling.

“I-I guess,” I said. Seungri took my hands and pulled me to the couch. I sat down on the couch, Seungri sat down on the chair in front of me and looked at me while smiling. I looked at T.O.P  and tried to send him signals in my thoughts that he should immediately come here. But unfortunately we didn’t have that kind of a connection and he walked to the refrigerator.

“So ___,” Seungri started. “Tell me something about yourself,” It seemed as if I was applying for a job and Seungri was my interviewer.

“Well, I’m ___, and am _ years old,” I began.  “I’m from Europe and have family through the continent, well in the west side,” T.O.P took a bottle of water out of the fridge, opened it and drank from it. When he saw that I was looking at him he stopped drinking and pointed at the bottle, asking me if I also wanted one. I nodded.

“And what are your hobbies?” I looked away from T.O.P and back at my interviewer, Seungri, who was now accompanied by another interested outsider, G-Dragon. It was him who had asked the question.

“I-I like dancing-”

“What styles?” Seungri interrupted me.

I raised my shoulders slightly. “I have done a few years of ballet and ballroom dancing in my past,” Both of them nodded as if they were waiting for me to say something wrong, like teachers do when you give an answer to one of their questions.

“Any more hobbies?” They asked together. T.O.P nodded at me and then threw a bottle of water at me. I caught it, after juggling with it for a while. This made T.O.P laugh, but Seungri and G-Dragon didn’t even seem to have noticed it.

“I guess I like drawing, because I’ve done it a lot in my past, haven’t really had time to do it anymore,”

“Do you like cooking?” Seungri asked and G-Dragon nodded, probably finding this a really good question. T.O.P, who was still standing in the kitchen, shook his head.

“I guess, but why are you asking-”

“Okay! Then it’s decided!” Seungri yelled. “You're going to cook for us!”

“Wait, what?” I asked and looked at them. “But I’m a horrible cook!”

“No worries,” G-Dragon said. “You don’t have to do it now,”

“No!” Seungri said. “You can come back in a few days after you’ve practiced a bit,”

G-Dragon walked past Seungri’s chair and plopped down next to me. I opened the water bottle and took a sib.

“So, ___,” He said while stretching his legs. “How did you and T.O.P meet?”