A Lie Discovered

A small Mistake, that turned into a huge Scandal.

 

“Your dad want to visit you,” My mother said. “He wants to visit you in Spain,”

These sentences just wouldn’t stop replaying in my head. What was I going to do, I really didn’t want to tell him the truth. But I couldn’t leave this place either, right? Maybe my mother was able to convince him to go to Spain.

I looked up at the ceiling. “Why are you doing this to me, when I started liking it here?” I sighed and hid my face in my hands when someone knocked on my door.

“I’m busy!” I yelled.  “Please go away!”

I thought the person had left, but after a few seconds he knocked again.

“Ugh,” I walked to the door. “I’m really not in the mood for company right now,” I mumbled to myself while I opened the door. I looked up seeing T.O.P.

“O,” I said annoyed. “It’s you.” I turned around, leaving the door open so he could come in if he wanted to, and sat down on the couch in front of my TV.

“You and G-Dragon are dating?” He yelled.

I looked at him and pouted. “What’s it to you?” I asked him in an irritated voice. “It’s not like anyone recognises us, no need to worry about it,”

He looked at me with a stern expression.

“You have a boyfriend, remember,” He hissed.

“Our relationship isn’t real,” I said and looked away. “Remember?”

“That’s not what I’m talking about,” I looked back at him, frowning. I had no idea where he was talking about. He smiled, but it was not a happy smile, it was an angry one. He even looked a bit hurt, but I could be mistaken. “That Gabriel kid,”

My eyes opened wide. Gabriel. That’s right, I told him he was my boyfriend. But I forgot about this lie so quickly, because of all the others things I had to do and the distractions.

“A lie,” I said softly. But he had heard me. I could hear him sigh.

“Why?” He asked in his husky low voice. It send shivers down my spine.

I shrugged. “I guess, I didn’t know you back then and everything went so fast, the new country, the picture, me having to act I’m dating you,” I looked at him. “It’s normal to panic in such a situation,”

I could see T.O.P wanted to say something, but he couldn’t find the words.

“I’m leaving,” He finally said.

I just watched him storm out of my room. There it was again, that feeling. It hurt.  This time I wasn’t going to wait.

 

~T.O.P’s POV~

He couldn’t help it. He had thought this relationship was at least real for parts. He knew that because she had a boyfriend, which turned out to be a lie, she didn’t feel the way he did so he had thought that they at least could be friends or some sort. Especially because she had said he could tell her everything. How could he tell her everything if she hadn’t told him one thing that was real?

T.O.P stormed down the stairs. He didn’t want to take the elevator, it would stop every so many floors. He wasn’t in the mood for that. When he left the staircase he immediately rushed outside the hotel. He noticed people stared at him, but he just ignored them.

He ran down the stairs in front of the building and unlocked his car.

“T.O.P!” He froze when he was just about the open the car. “Wait!”

He turned around and there she came, running down the stairs of the hotel.

“I’m leaving,” He said calmly and opened the door.

“No, wait,” She grabbed his upper arm and stopped him from getting in the car. “Why did you suddenly storm out like that?”

He was silent for a while. “You lied-”

“So what, we’re lying to almost everyone here in South Korea,” She looked up at him but he just looked away. Too angry to face her now. “What’s so wrong with me lying about having a boyfriend?”

He turned and looked into her eyes. She looked really concerned. For some reason this made his anger fade away, slightly.

He wanted to tell her, so bad.

But he couldn’t. G-Dragon had been so happy ever since he came back from seeing ___.

“You dating my best friend behind my back,”

She didn’t answer for a while. So they just stood there looking into each other’s eyes, not knowing what to say or do when the paparazzi suddenly popped up out of nowhere.

And not one photographer, not two, there were about ten photographers surrounding them.

___ looked around at the photographers and seemed to be caught off guard. She almost seemed frightened of them. Her way back to the hotel was blocked by the many people taking pictures, even random people who walked by took pictures, what made her incredibly uncomfortable. Her grip on T.O.P’s arm tightened and she slowly walked closer to him, trying to hide from the the public.

Then T.O.P did what he needed to do, even though his mind said he shouldn’t . He took her hand of his arm and held it in his. He made his way through the crowd of people to the other side of the car and let her get in. He rushed to his side of the car and then drove away as fast he could. The people that were standing in front of the car quickly jumped out of the way and made it just in time, but this didn’t seem to bother him. He just needed to get out her out of there.