A Date with G-Dragon

A small Mistake, that turned into a huge Scandal.

 

 

 

I left the training room after I was sure that T.O.P had left the building already. So I wouldn’t need to face him outside. I closed the door to the room behind me and walked through the hall. I sighed.

It was only for a month. Just a few weeks left before I could go back home and forget about all of this.

I walked through the exit when I saw someone sitting on the last step of the stairs in front of the building. The door shut behind me with a loud thud and he turned around.

“Ah, ___!” G-Dragon said with a smile and he stood up. He ran up the stairs to me. He looked straight at me with his stunning smile, but it faded after a second or two. “Hey, why the sad face?”

I looked away and shook my head, trying to smile. “It’s nothing, really,” I looked at the ground. “Just some stupid, mistake,”

G-Dragon put two of his fingers underneath my chin and me look at him. I felt my cheeks turn red and wanted to look away.

“If it isn’t a big deal, forget about it,” He said and smiled. “Just smile, you’re prettier that way,”

My eyes opened wide. Did he think I was pretty? I stepped back and giggled to myself, unable to hide my enthusiasm about this.

“You know, I’ve know the perfect place to make you forget this ‘mistake’,” He said and then ran down the stairs. I looked at him not sure what he was doing. G-Dragon stopped and turned around. “Come on! Follow me!”

 

“Where are you taking me?” I asked following him through bushes. We had been walking for about twenty minutes already. Maybe even longer.

“Just wait,” He said. “When you see it, you’ll be surprised,”

The bushes got thicker and bigger, I couldn’t see what was in front of me anymore and tried not to lose G-Dragon. “Here it is!” He walked out of the bushes and into the bright day light.

He was right. I was surprised.

We arrived at a small lake, surrounded by green trees and bushes. There was no real path that led here, so there really was no one. Only a mother duck with her ducklings swimming in the middle of the lake.

“Beautiful isn’t it?” G-Dragon asked. He crouched in front of the lake and just stared in front of him. “This place always calms me down, no matter how big my problems are,”

I joined him, but didn’t go down on my knees. The sunbeams reflected in the water and there was no cloud to be seen.

I closed my eyes and inhaled the air. The sound of birds was to be heard on the background. I wasn’t going to think about him anymore, not now, not this month. I was almost in a trance when G-Dragon lay his hand on my shoulder. I turned around and looked into his dark and caring eyes.

“___,” He said with his happy voice. “Let’s go on a date once,”

W-wait, what?

His smile grew bigger and he then laughed. I looked at him in confusion. “What’s so funny?” I asked in a soft voice.

“You should’ve seen your face!” He laughed and then turned to look at the lake, still laughing.

“You’re kidding me!” I shouted and made fists out of my hands. That wasn’t nice of him at all. I really thought he was serious.

He shook his head. “I’m serious, ___,” He turned his head to look at me. “I’d really like to go on a date with you,”

 

~T.O.P’s POV~

There he was waiting for her at the cinema. The scheme said she had to be here fifteen minutes ago. This waiting was getting on his nerves, she wasn’t supposed to arrive late! He put his hands in the pockets of his jacket and kicked a small rock away. He hadn’t wanted to say that to her that morning. But he couldn’t help himself. Something told him to keep a distance from her, even though he didn’t want that at all. She had been so nice, making that delicious lunch. But to see this ‘relationship’ as business. Otherwise he’d be too distracted by her.

Even though he still was distracted trying to see the relationship as business.

The sound of heels storming over the sideway pulled T.O.P out of his thoughts and he looked to his side. There came ___. Running like crazy on her too high heels.

“I’m so sorry I’m late,”  She said panting. “But there’s no paparazzi yet, so I guess I’m still on time,”

“If you had sneakers on you could’ve ran faster,” He raised an eyebrow. “Maybe you would’ve been on time then,”

fell open. “That’s rude,” She said. “I like my heels,” She looked at her precious shoes. “They make me feel tall and pretty,” She threw her hair over her shoulder and walked into the cinema. “Now let’s get this thing over with,” She said in an annoyed voice.

T.O.P got the tickets for the movie while ___ was getting popcorn.

“A thriller?” She asked looking over T.O.P’s shoulder when her received the tickets.

“What?” He asked. “Don’t like it?”

She shrugged, took on of the tickets and walked to the room where the movie was playing. Ignoring him completely.

T.O.P took his ticket and then followed her. How come she was silent and serious, was a mystery to T.O.P.

When the movie ended they left the cinema together, not holding hands, not walking close to each other, not talking with each other. No contact what so ever. If you hadn’t known they went in together, you probably thought they were complete strangers to each other.

There were a few people at the exit taking pictures of the couple.

“Well, it was fun tonight!” She said with  a smile on her face. But it seemed really fake. “Bye!” She said and then turned around and left.

Leaving T.O.P behind with his mixed feelings.