An Invitation to a Party

A small Mistake, that turned into a huge Scandal.

 

I got a text from G-Dragon. He invited me to a party that Saturday to celebrate the success of Bigbangs new album. People who had worked with them came, their managers and some friends. They held it in their apartment, he assured me it wasn’t going to be big or anything. So I didn’t prepare a lot. I also wasn’t sure what to wear. Should it be formal or just casual? I decided to go in between and out on a black skirt, that again, showed of my legs and a top that was a bit baggy, but still looked nice.

Kang-Dae brought me to the apartment and guided me to their room. A lot of music banged through the door. Kang-Dae smashed his fist on the door three times, as hard as he could, so that at least someone would hear it. Eventually Seungri opened the door.

“Oh, ___!” He said with a big smile and turned around to yell over the music that I had arrived. He gestured that I should come in and closed the door behind me.

The party wasn’t going to be big or anything? Well to not be big, there were a lot of people. Lights were dimmed and everyone was talking with each other. I didn’t recognize anyone, except Seungri who now walked back into the crowd of people. I swallowed and did a few steps forward, after looking around a couple of times I decided to just turn around and see if Kang-Dae was still outside. Maybe he could bring me back immediately.

“Ho ho,” Someone grabbed my arm and stopped me from walking to the door. “Where do we think we’re going?” It was that familiar playful voice.

I turned around and there stood G-Dragon smiling brightly at me. “Aren’t you going to at least say hi?”

I smiled awkwardly and looked away. “I’m not used to this many people,” I told him as an excuse.

“Here, at least have a drink,” He smirked and gently pulled me with him. “Or two,”

 

Let’s say that I’m not that good with alcohol. And that two drinks later, my head was spinning like crazy. I was sitting on the couch next to G-Dragon and some girl with a bit too tight dress. There were also people sitting across us, but I couldn’t see them that clearly anymore. G-Dragon was telling funny stories and everyone was laughing about them. The girl next to me laughed the loudest. Everyone could see that she was trying to get his attention, which was really annoying to me. Unfortunately I was too polite to not tell her she should get a job already. But then again, it would look a bit weird if I would show everyone that I was jealous of G-Dragon instead of T.O.P, who was sitting in another corner of the room. But with a lot more girls than just this one next to me. Every once in a while I glanced at T.O.P, looking if he was already annoyed about the girls around him, but unfortunately he wasn’t. He was holding a drink in his hand and I could he see he wasn’t not enjoying their company. I tried not to look at him too much, but it really annoyed me that those girls were, according to me, so close to him and wearing so little. I quickly looked away. The girl next to me put her empty glass on the couch and I quickly switched it with mine.

“O,” I said while smiling. “Better get another glass,”

I sneaked out of the room and into the kitchen. This wasn’t the dorm of the boys, this was some luxurious apartment from someone. So the kitchen wasn’t attached to their living room, but was a whole other room, that was actually quite big. I walked to the fridge and luckily found some orange juice. Something without alcohol. I put the glass of the girl away and found a new that I filled with juice. I drank everything at once and then filled my glass again.

I heard the kitchen door open and the loud sound of music filled the room.

“Had enough of that crowd of people?”

I smiled when I saw G-Dragon walk in.

I pointed at my glass. “The excuse wasn’t that believable, was it?”

G-Dragon grinned and walked to me.  “For those who are still sober?” He leaned against the kitchen table that stood a metre away from me. “Not really,”

He stepped closer to me. This surprised me and I stepped back, but the furnace stopped me from getting away any farther. He took the glass from me when he stood just a few inches away from me. I could already feel the heat of his body and smell his scent. He towered over me a bit. I wasn’t wearing heels, so he was now a lot taller. He looked down in my eyes and held my gaze. A smirk appeared on his face and he raised his eyebrow playfully.

“Let’s make you a nice drink,”

 

~~

Okay~ So sorry for the long time no updating etc... But just so you know, I am currently writing a lot and there's some drama coming up...

A lot of Drama :3

So have fun reading my next chapters, as soon as they're up~!