The Cause of a Scandal-You’re in a famous band?

A small Mistake, that turned into a huge Scandal.

 

Short recap:

The guy took my hand again and pulled me with him into the taxi. Just before we got in I saw a flash that blinded me. I tripped and fell into the cab. I fell, head first, into the taxi and something warm broke my fall. I opened my eyes and knew that my cheeks were flaming red by now.

The thing that broke my fall, was the guy his lap.

Let’s go on with the Story!

 

I pushed myself up immediately and turned away.

“Oh, my god,” I said soft to myself. “That wasn’t supposed to happen,” I then mumbled.

There was another flash.
“Close the door!” The guy then yelled with a husky and angry voice. I turned around and closed the door as quick as I could. “Drive!”

I was scared by the sudden chance in his voice and expression. I made sure I sat straight and only looked forward, too afraid that if I looked at him he would become even more angry with me.

The first minutes in the car seemed to go by like hours. I couldn’t relax, not even for one moment. But because of the exhaustion my body couldn’t stay this tense and slowly started to relax, because I didn’t have enough strength to stay like that.

My sort of sunk into the chair and into his jacket. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the warmth it provided.  I inhaled his scent and couldn’t help but giggle, like an immature high school girl, because of this. He had given me his jacket because I was cold, just as in the movies.

He took a deep breath and then sighed heavily.

I looked at him through the corner of my eye. He had finally taken of his glasses, but because it was so dark, I still couldn’t see his face well.

The car stopped and I looked outside.

The guy stepped out of the taxi and walked to my side of the car. He opened my door, put my suitcase down and ordered me to follow. I grabbed my suitcase and did this.

“What is this?” I asked.

“This is your place to stay for the night,” He said in his husky low voice.  It send shivers down my spine.

We walked inside this luxurious hotel and I immediately began to panic. “But, I can’t afford-”

“I’m paying,”

I stopped walking for a second. The guy walked to the reception desk and talked to the guy behind it.

“What?” I asked and hurried to him. “No! You’re not!”

The receptionist gave him two cards and some papers. “Have a pleasant stay,”

The guy walked to me and pushed the card and papers in my arms.

“I just did,” He said and walked past me.

“Huh, but… Wait!” I turned around. “NO!”

 

So there I was.

In a four, maybe five star hotel, in a country I had never been before. I dropped my suitcase next to the door when I walked into the room. My mouth fell open. This was no normal hotel room, this one was bigger. This had to be a suite.

I wanted to rush out of the room, decline this reservation and order the personnel to give the money back to… To that guy that had paid for it! But I couldn’t, it would seem ungrateful if I just left. But this also didn’t feel right. I closed the door and looked at the furniture that stood there. Two huge sofas, a flat screen, DVD player, etc. It was just too much. All the stuff that stood here was more expensive than everything I had back home.

“Why would he want to pay for all of this, just for a person who has already been a burden to him throughout the whole day,” I slowly walked through the room, examining everything. “He could’ve better bought a plane ticket for-” I stopped walking and looked at the huge, very comfortable looking and warm bed. As soon as I saw that bed my whole mind went blank. I could only think about sleeping.

I walked to the bed and lay down on the soft bed. I kicked my shoes off and buried myself underneath the blankets. I inhaled the smell of the bed and… fell asleep.

 

Ring ring ring!

I groaned and turned around in my bed.

Ring ring ring!

Ugh, why do alarms always go off that early?

I took my pillow and pushed this on my ear to make the ringing stop. But it didn’t.

That’s when it hit me, that I wasn’t sleeping in my own bed. The sheets and bed were much too soft.

I sat up straight with my eyes wide open.

I looked to my right and saw a phone laying on the drawer. I crawled to it and picked it up.

“Ye-Yes? Hello?” I stuttered.

“Good morning,” a nice and warm woman’s voice said. “I’m sorry to wake you madam, but you have a quest. He said it was very important, so we send him to your room. Is this okay?”

“O-Ofcourse!” I said. They probably called the wrong room.

“I’m glad, have a nice day!”

I put the phone back. Weird.

I looked around the room and stretched my arms. The curtains of the room were closed so I went to open them. The view was beautiful, you could look over the city but I wasn’t really interested in this.

Then I heard two knocks on the door.

“They probably also send this guy to the wrong room,” I mumbled to myself as I walked to the door.

I opened the door. “I’m sorry, you must have been sent-”

The guy pushed a magazine in my face. I was surprised and did a few steps back.

“Look,” That husky low voice… I looked up and there was the guy from yesterday, this time he wasn’t wearing any glasses. He had this stern expression on his face that scared me a bit.

I took the magazine from him and looked at the picture. My eyes opened wide.

He stood on the cover of the magazine, with me behind him, he was holding my hand here.

“T.O.P and his-” My mouth fell open. “-One night stand!” I yelled. Me? A one night stand! I wouldn’t even think about going home with a guy just for one night and then going home pretending as if nothing happened.

“Turn to page eight,”

I quickly turned the pages and looked at the pictures. I felt my cheeks turn red.

There was a picture of me laying on his lap. Well, my face was buried in his lap. It seemed to be going more than there actually was.

“How could this happen!” I yelled. I had only been here a day and I already had a horrible reputation. I began reading the article.

“T.O.P, rapper of the popular band BigBang, was caught sneaking off with an overseas mistress last night,” I looked at him. “You’re in a famous band?” I asked and smiled. I was standing in a room with a celebrity. I had to be dreaming. “Can I have your autograph?”

He looked into my eyes and raised an eyebrow. “Are you serious?”

I waved my hand in front of me. “A picture is fine too!”

T.O.P pulled the magazine out of my hands and showed me the cover. “Go to the store and you’ll find many,”

My smile grew bigger. I stood on the cover of a magazine with a celebrity! That was even better!

I took the magazine from him and turned around. “That’s so cool,” I mumbled while walking into my room.

T.O.P followed me immediately. “You don’t understand it, do you?” He said angrily.

“They could’ve taken a better picture…” I said to myself. I didn’t really pay attention to him.

T.O.P put his hand on my shoulder and swiftly turned me around. My heart began to beat faster because of his touch. His grip on my shoulders was tight and I looked from his hands to him.

“My reputation is now gone!” He said in his low husky voice. He didn’t yell, but raised his voice only slightly. This was even scarier. I swallowed.

“W-Well I-I-”

T.O.P let go of my shoulders and gave me a little push back. I had to step back to make sure I didn’t fall.

“You don’t understand,” He said and massaged the sides of his head. “This could be the end of my carreer,”

 My body got tense and my eyes opened wide. What did he say?

“If we don’t handle this situation well-”

“T-Then,” I said. “Let’s handle it well! Tell me, what should I do?” I asked and walked to him. He looked at the ground and I tried to catch his glance again.

He sighed and looked up, not facing me.

“The agency already talked  about it, and,” He made a fist out of his hand. “They thought it was best, to make sure that fans didn’t think I just picked up a random girl from the street,”

I nodded and crossed my arms over my chest. Of course they’d want that, first they had to get that rumour out of the news.

“That they would clarify the rumours and say,” He looked around in the room, seeming annoyed and a bit ashamed. “That we are dating,”