A Short Catwalk Experience

A small Mistake, that turned into a huge Scandal.

 

“Don’t worry,” A familiar husky voice said.

When I looked shocked to my side I saw T.O.P. He was wearing a black suit that looked unbelievably stunning on him. He pushed me against his side.

“Smile,” He whispered to me, without moving his lips. I quickly looked away from him and managed to hide my shocked my face with an awkward fake smile. We walked onto the red carpet and I let T.O.P guide me the right way, because I really couldn’t see a thing with all the flashlights. Then there was the photo wall, I recognized it from all the magazines I read. If you do something wrong there, your dress doesn’t fit real nice or something like that, the writers of such articles will make as much fun of you as they can. My head seemed to be doing flips, because I wasn’t sure what was right or left. I didn’t feel well, at all. Just before I had the chance to say something about this T.O.P already walked to the photo wall. There were all the flashed again, even more than before. People were shouting different things, but I couldn’t concentrate on anything. I got incredibly hot and tried to cool myself down by waving some air to me. But it wasn’t working. My head felt incredibly light and I couldn’t focus my eyes on something. “T.O.P, I-I don’t feel well,” I whispered.

 

~T.O.P’s POV~

“T.O.P, I-I don’t feel well,” ___ whispered. T.O.P looked at her with raised eyebrows and then out of nowhere she collapsed to the ground.

“___,” He said her worriedly and quickly sat down next to her. “Hey! ___?” He lifted her shoulders and lay them on his lap. ___’s eyes were closed and she just lay numb on his lap. He put a hand under her head. “___,” He said again, trying to sound calm but for some reason he couldn’t. He looked around if anyone already had gotten help, but instead there came more photographers. He looked at the unconscious girl and lifted her off the ground, bridal style. Quickly leaving the photo wall and walking into the theatre. “Will someone help me here!”

Finally people started to handle the situation, medical assistants came running to him and quickly examined ___, who was still laying numb in his arms. “What happened to her?” One of the medics asked calmly.

T.O.P looked at ___. What had exactly happened? The one moment she just stood there next to him and the next she fell to the ground. “She just passed out,”

“Hmm,” The medic said and opened on of her closed eyelids and shined a light on it. “It doesn’t look like anything serious,” He mumbled. “Has she eaten normally the past days?”

“I think so,” T.O.P answered. He hadn’t talked to her these past days, so he didn’t know what she had done.

“Is she drinking enough water?” T.O.P just nodded slowly, even though he had no idea if she was. “Hmm… We just have to give her something with sugar when she wakes up, a drink or something to eat, and she’ll feel better,” The medic smiled and put the flash light away. “Follow me, we’ll just let her regain consciousness in a less crowded room,”

T.O.P followed the man in to this hallway that led to the backstage rooms of other celebrities. “You can just wait in this room, until she’s okay again,” The medic opened a door to a room and let T.O.P walk in, still carrying ___ in his arms. “You must be tired of carrying her, why don’t you put her on the couch?”

T.O.P nodded and walked to the couch and lay her down on it. It wasn’t that he was tired of carrying her around. He wouldn’t mind carrying her everywhere, but that would look weird to for example now, the medic. “If you need us, just call,” He said and then left after closing the door.

T.O.P sat down in a make-up chair in front of  a mirror, he turned it so he could look at ___. She was just lying there, so peaceful. But just not the right peaceful. Her face was pale and every now and then she shivered a bit. He just looked at her when he noticed, without looking at it on purpose, that her dress was just a few inches too short by how she was laying there. His face turned hot real fast and he quickly looked away. Even though she had pretty legs, that he wouldn’t mind looking at, he was the gentleman to not take advantage of this situation. He took of his coat and lay it over her hips and legs.

~End T.O.P’s POV~

 

I opened my eyes slowly. The first thing I saw was that the room was moving but after a few seconds this stopped and I could normally see everything. My head still felt light and I didn’t feel like standing up or really waking up. Then someone put a plate of cookies in front of my head.

“Here,” A husky voice said. “Eat,”

I closed my eyes and turned away. “I’m not really hungry,” I mumbled.

“Just do it,” He demanded. “It’ll make you feel better,” His voice softened, sounded more caring than it ever had. This somehow melted me and I couldn’t help but let him feed me one of the cookies.

“Now try to sit up,” he said on the same caring voice. “I’ll help you,” He said and pulled me up, slowly, by holding my arm with two hands. My head was spinning and I felt horrible. “Now put your head between your legs,”

I looked at him in surprise. “What?” I asked softly. “Why!”

“Just do it will you,” He said. “The medics told me you should,”

I took a deep breath. “This is going to look unbelievably stupid,” I mumbled to myself and bend over slowly. Then I heard T.O.P chuckle. “Don’t you dare laugh at me,” I hissed and he immediately was quiet. So it was quiet for a while.

“You already feel better don’t you?” He asked.

And as a matter of fact, I did. I quickly sat up straight and crossed my legs. I looked at him, seeing he was still trying to hold back a laugh. “If you ever talk about this to people, I’m going to personally kill you,”

“The show hasn’t started yet, we can go now and we won’t miss a thing,” T.O.P said. I looked at him. Back..? “Or,” He started and looked at me. “We can just get out of here and eat a burger somewhere,”