The Secret of a great Cook

A small Mistake, that turned into a huge Scandal.

 

I laughed and smiled. Pretended to have the best time of my live. We ordered some drinks and just sat there, at the café at the window. There were so many cameras the past days that I began to get used to them, the flashes no longer really bothered me. Well, not that much.

There were no other people in the café, at least not sitting close to us. They couldn’t hear our conversation, everyone only saw our expressions and movements.

“So I used the cab the other day, when will I get the refund for that?” I asked with a surprised and excited expression.

“I’ll tell my manager, he handles the money issue,” T.O.P answered with a brief smile on his face.

“Okay,”

I drank my drink and looked him in the eye. He had these really dark hazel eyes, if you didn’t look him directly in the eye, you could mistake it for black. It all seemed so real, if I say so myself. The way he smiled at me, so sweetly. The way I had to act all giggly, it wasn’t hard to believe we were a couple.

“It’s time,” T.O.P whispered without moving his mouth. His company had given us times for out dates. We had to follow them strictly. They had planned when I would arrive, when T.O.P would arrive, when we would pay the bill, when we would say goodbye, when we would hug each other.

T.O.P called the waiter and I watched him as he paid. I was going to hug him. I bit my lip. For some reason this drove me crazy. Maybe because of the fact that it would be in all the papers tomorrow morning. I wasn’t sure.

T.O.P stood up and put on his coat, then he helped getting mine on. This was all according to the plan. We left the café, stopped before the exit and looked at each other, before actually opening the door.

“I had a really good time tonight,” T.O.P said.

“Me too,” I smiled.

T.O.P stepped closer to me. I could no longer look him in the eye without blushing like crazy and giggling like a school girl, so I looked down when he was just a few inches away. I felt his strong arms wrapped around my back and he pulled me closer. My heart was beating fast and I had turned my head away from the exit so there would be no pictures of my red face. My head practically lay on his chest and I could’ve heard his heartbeat, if he hadn’t put his coat on already. I quickly calmed myself down and wrapped my arms around him as well.

We did this as we were told. The hug lasted as long as the company had wanted we left the café and went separate ways. It seemed as if I took a random cab, but the person inside it was paid more to wait for me the entire time and bring me home immediately. T.O.P rode home in the car G-Dragon also used to bring me home. Funny how organised everything was. Nothing was romantic about this whole thing and it wasn’t as much fun as I had thought it would be.

At least the hug was fun.

 

When I got out of the cab I ran into the hotel because of all the photographers. Not that there were that many, but they kind of freaked me out, waiting for me and all.

The moment I closed the door to my hotel room a burden fell off my shoulders and I sighed in relief. Those guys were really tiring.

I put on my pyjamas and crawled into my bed, slowly pulling the sheets over me. I was supposed to bring a self-made for T.O.P to their training room. But because I can’t cook, someone from the company would do this for me and I only had to show up with the package. Lucky me.

 

I waited in front of the hotel at 11 a.m. where some car was supposed to pick me up and take me to their training studio. I checked the time on my watch. This person was obviously late.

Then this car came around the corner and raced to the hotel, with squeaking tires he managed to stop. It was an expensive car, it was black and hat tinted glass. A man in a suit stepped out, completely calm. He tightened his tie and then walked to me. He was wearing dark sunglasses and his black hair was combed to the back with  gel.

“Miss ___, I assume,” He said and bowed, I did the same. “I think it’s time to go see your man,”

My man. Nice. I didn’t mind this saying, as if I owned  him.

The chauffeur walked to the passenger’s seat and opened the door. I got in and before I had closed the door, the chauffeur already sat in his seat and started the car. I quickly put on my seatbelt and I couldn’t even hear the click because the chauffeur already raced away.

“Ho!” I gasped. “Why are you driving so fast?”

“I don’t like being too early, so I decided to make it a race against the clock,”

“I-I don’t think it’s allowed to drive this fast!”

“It is,” He said calmly. “According to my rules,”

O god. I was in a car with a maniac.

The lights went from green to orange and the car accelerated. We raced through the orange light and I could see it turn red. My heart skipped a beat. I looked to my left and saw the man smiling.

“Oops,” He said while smirking. “Wrong pedal,”

He arrived with squealing tires, well, we stopped with them as well. I practically hang over the dashboard as the car stopped moving. I was in shock because of the near death experience I just had, but the chauffeur didn’t stop smiling.

“Made it,” He laughed and got out of the car to open the door on my side. I got out as quick as I could.

“How did you even get your driver’s license?” I asked.

“I was young back then,” He said while smirking. “Oh, miss ___, you’ll have to walk another 100 metres before arriving at the practice studio, so it seems as if you got here on your own, not with my help,”

“Sure,” I didn’t mind getting out of that car earlier.

“Then I’ll leave now,  o yeah,” He quickly rushed to his side of the car and came back with a package. “Here’s your man’s lunch,” He handed it over to me. “Have fun!”

As soon as the door of the car closed it drove away as quick as it could.

I just stared at the place where the car stood a few seconds ago. Thank god, I was still alive.

I walked into the building where another guy in a suit, this time without the sunglasses and the hair with a lot of gel.

“___,” He said blankly. “Follow me,”

I hadn’t said anything yet and the guy already started walking so I quickly stumbled after him.

He stopped in front of a door with two glass windows in it. “Here is the training room. Enter whenever you want,” He said and then left.

“Okay, thanks!” I raised an eyebrow and then softly added:  “For nothing,”

I turned to the door and peeked around the corner. There they were, practicing a choreography and seemed really serious and focused. I was a bit scared to enter the room, afraid they would be annoyed by my presence.

Then the music stopped and they all sat down immediately. On the ground or on a chair that was standing at the sides of the room.

I inhaled deeply and knocked on the door. At first it was quiet but after a few seconds I heard an out of breath voice say: “Come in!”

I opened the door and walked in holding the lunch package in front of me.

“I made lunch!”