The Final Hospital Trip - Bye bye, Crutches!

A small Mistake, that turned into a huge Scandal.

 

Okay something was really off here.

I had been here just a month and when it seemed TOP started to really like me, he just stopped talking when his company decided we had dated long enough. He even ignored me when I stood right in front of him. Cutely surprising him on his work, like I did when we only knew each other for a few days, but it didn’t seem he cared a single bit.

Was he really such a great actor? I knew he did some acting next to the music, but no one could fake all those things. I shook my head, laying on my bed again,  calming myself down.

Then there were the familiar two knocks on the door. As soon as I opened my eyes I forgot about everything and made my way to the door as quickly as possible, stumbling and tripping multiple times, but I didn’t care. After today there wouldn’t be any of those anymore.

I opened the door with a huge smile, knowing that G-Dragon was the one knocking. He smiled back at me and pointed at my leg. “Ready to get that plaster cut off?”

“More than ready,” I said and took my crutches. “Can’t wait to say goodbye to these two,”

 

I couldn’t stop looking at my leg during the ride back. After the plaster was removed my skin was incredibly itchy and looked really different. Also my muscles weren’t as strong as before, so I still had to walk with my two best friends, crutch one and two.

“Broken anything before?” G-Dragon asked while driving. The gentleman, he had taken me to the hospital, was there with me when the plaster was being removed and brought me back as well.

I shook my head. “I’ve bruised my ankle badly multiple times, but no doctor was needed or so,”

I scratched my leg a bit, it was really itchy, but it made sure G-Dragon didn’t notice anything, I don’t know it just looked kind of gross. Not something I’d like to do in company. “O!” I sat up straight and looked at G-Dragon, who was facing the traffic scene around him. “I broke my smallest toe once,”

G-Dragon laughed. “Your small toe?” I nodded proudly. “How exactly?”

“Walking into a stone fireplace with bare feet. I hit the corner of it with only that one toe,” I turned back to look at the traffic in front of us. “My father looked at it and concluded that it was broken,”

“Your father said so? Didn’t you need to go to doctor or so,”

“For a toe?” I asked him sarcastically.

G-Dragon shrugged and tried hard not to smile or laugh. “I’m no doctor!”

Thinking about it, I had to call my father sooner or later. I hadn’t called him or my mother in a while, would he still think I was in Spain? If I would stay there that long, I’d probably have the time of my life. Now let’s hope my father thinks the same way.

 

“I have to go now,” G-Dragon said after walking me to my room. I opened the door to my room and then turned around.

“Work?”

“Have to promote the album,” He put a hand on my shoulder and gave me a quick peck on my forehead. “I’ll see you later, okay?”

I nodded. “Okay,” G-Dragon smiled and walked to the elevators. “O, say hi to-” He turned his head to look at me while smiling. “To Seungri for me,”

“Will do,”

G-Dragon disappeared in the elevator down the hall and I closed the door to my apartment. I let my back rest against the door and sighed. Forgetting about him wasn’t the easiest thing I had done. But he didn’t seem to have a hard time forgetting about me, so I wasn’t going to show him I did.

 

~TOP’s POV~

“Twenty minutes to showtime, we want to see you backstage in fifteen,” The staff member announced and then left the dressing room immediately. Surprisingly, they were done early with the make-up and stage outfits.

The door opened again and G-Dragon walked in, he had been walking around a bit, visiting other artists backstage. “O, we’re all done?” He asked as he walked in and saw the other members hanging around the room a bit.

Taeyang nodded. “All done,”

TOP sat on one of the make-up chairs, trying to find some sleep. All the extra work YG gave him was really getting to him now.

“That’s new,” G-Dragon said while smiling. Then his face lit up. “O, ___ asked me to say hi-” TOP opened his eyes in surprise but tried not to show this enthusiasm. Especially since G-Dragon wasn’t looking at him while he said this, instead he walked to the other side of the room where the maknae was sitting with an annoyed look on his face. “To you Seungri,” G-Dragon put his hand on the maknae’s shoulder and shook it a bit. “Seems like she didn’t forget about you,”

TOP made a fist out of hand. Hearing her name, out of someone else’s mouth, saying she thought about another guy, made him furious.

“Think she’s finally going to cook for me now?” Seungri asked jokingly.

TOP clenched his teeth together. She didn’t know how to cook, that lunch he had that one day wasn't prepared by her. He looked up at the laughing members, who were already talking about what she was going to cook for them. But they didn’t know her, not the way he did.

 

Not even her own Ji Yong.