A Talk With G-D and A Visit

A small Mistake, that turned into a huge Scandal.

 

“So you do care about him?”

I sat in my chair, squishing all the live out of the pillow on my lap. G-Dragon sat on the couch next to the chair. He bend over a bit, his knees slightly apart and his arms resting on them. The conversation we were having, wasn’t exactly really comfortable.

I probably overreacted a bit when I found the magazine, but I had finally calmed down now.

I nodded. “He was the first person I trusted here,” I shrugged. “I guess I took that whole dating thing a bit too serious,”

“So you’ve always cared about him, even back when we were still in the undercover-dating thing?”

I looked down at my hands and bit on my under lip.

“Well, to be completely honest,” G-Dragon turned to look at me with these eyes that almost seemed to pull the answer out of me. “We kissed this one time,”

First there was a silence. “Before or after our first da-”

I closed my eyes, not wanting to see when I told him. “Directly after,” I interrupted.

I wanted him to react to this, put me on my place. I don’t know. Maybe yell, shout, be angry, but then eventually calm down.  But he didn’t react at all. At least, not in that kind of way. He just somehow could keep his calm.

I opened my eyes to look at him. He didn’t seem so upset. My eyebrows raised slowly in surprise, and as in anticipation.

I in my pride and sighed, knowing it was better to talk this through now. “I’ve never talked about you about that day,” That day seemed like forbidden to talk about. He tried to pretend it had never happened, but I wanted to explain. “Just so you know, I don’t remember a thing of what happened that whole night. I only remember as part from the party, when you gave me the drink. After that everything’s blurry,”

“Blurry?” G-Dragon asked.

“Well for a part blurry, for the other it’s a black hole in my memory,” I loosened the grip on my pillow, finally calming down. “As far as I knew that morning I was waking up in my own bed. At first I thought you were the one lying next to me,” G-Dragon smirked. “It was quite a shock when I found out it wasn’t,”

“So is there still something between the two of you?” G-Dragon asked.

I shook my head, happy that G-Dragon seemed to take this all so well but also disappointed by the answer I was about to give. “We never had something,”  But it seemed to cheer up G-Dragon somehow. “Ji-Yong,” I said serious. “So please do not stop being friends with him, because of all of this,”

 

 ~TOP’s POV~

He stopped the car in front of the hotel, when he got an unexpected call.

TOP answered it, wondering what it was about.

“I just spoke to ___,” G-Dragon started out of nowhere, not saying ‘Hi,’ first or something. “And she told me about it,” It. TOP thought in his head. It could only be that one thing. “I’m sorry I overreacted like that, if you two don’t remember what happened, then who am I to decide what has,”

TOP narrowed his eyes and thought this through. What had she told him?

“But I’ve to go now, I’ll talk to you later,” And he hung up.

TOP just looked at his phone with a blank look on his face. She didn’t remember what had happened that night, because she drank a bit too much. He also drank quite a lot, but she knew he did remember everything from that night. TOP blinked a couple of times, taking in all the information he had just gotten and then got out of the car. Immediately entering the crowd of paparazzi that already stood at the entrance

He knocked on the door a couple of times. He wasn’t entirely sure if G-Dragon had left, but he wanted him to. He hadn’t thought anything through yet. From the moment G-Dragon saw the magazine and rushed to her, TOP had acted without thinking. First he went to Bom, saying some things he didn’t remember himself, where after he immediately went here. He knocked on the door again.

“Who is it?” He froze. Finally noticing what was going on and what he was doing. Just by hearing that voice, even though the sound was muffled by the door that separated them.

~End TOP’s POV~

“I need to explain something,”

I was about to open the door, when I heard this voice. It was so familiar, the way he spoke, but I wasn’t sure because of the muffled sound that came through the door. I hesitated, while my hand already held the doorknob.

“W-Who is this?” I asked, stuttering by the thought of him.

There was a short silence. “Seunghyun,”

I closed my eyes and pulled back my hands, balding them into fists. I didn’t want to see him, nor talk to him. I lied to myself.

“I want to explain that picture,” He said the last word as if it was something disgusting.

“Explain,” I said demandingly, cursing myself after I did.

“…Not letting me in?”

I shook my head. “Nope,”

I heard him scoff. “Okay,” He took a deep breath. “The picture was taken last night, at a bar. Bom asked me to drink something with her,”

“So you went on a date,” I concluded. With the door separating us, I felt much more confident and strong.

“No!” He shouted in that low husky voice of him. “Bom is a good friend of mine, nothing more,”

“But you mean more to her-”

I heard a loud thud and jumped in surprise, he had thrown his fist at the door. “Can I tell the story?” I was silent. “She did this, because she thought she was protecting me from you,”

I put my shoulder against the door and rested against it, laying my ear on the wooden object so I could hear him better. “She thought you just went out with me for the money,” My eyes opened wide. That’s why she was acting like that in the lobby!

“But I don’t see you rejecting her on the picture,” I had the magazine in my hands and looked at TOP, at those eyes looking seductively back at Bom. “Rather say the opposite,”

“I was drunk, okay? Alcohol is one of my weaknesses,” I closed my eyes and cursed myself for my thoughts, weaknesses, thinking about me being one of them, hoping it.

He had been mine.

Then there was this silence again. I knew he was still there, because I could sense his presence, somehow.

 

“Will you let me in now?”