Seeing Things in His Perspective

A small Mistake, that turned into a huge Scandal.

 

 

He locked the car and turned to cross the road. Work had been a huge burden the past days.

“YAH!” He froze. “SEUNGHYUN!” What fan had now showed up at his work, he really wouldn’t be able to stand this today. He looked around and there stood the only person he hadn’t expected. Or had he? He had imagined it, but knew it was just not going to work. Even if it occurred, like now. Luckily he had his glasses on and she couldn’t see his eyes, they might show her things he wanted to hide. He swallowed hard and then walked on. “Hey!” She yelled again and he could see her struggle to get to him as fast as she could.

The door of the building was locked so he wasn’t able to get in yet and unfortunately she caught up on him. “Seunghyun,” She said out breath. Her soft voice rang through his ears, as if hypnotizing him. He couldn’t answer her, not even if he wanted to. “Hey! I’m talking to you,”

He turned his head and looked at ___ through his pitch black sunglasses. She stood there, hopelessly waiting for him to answer, but he didn’t give in. Then he looked back at the door and knocked on it a few times. Trying to shake her off like that.

He could see her smile, a painful smile before shaking her head. “You’re a jerk,” She hissed – her voice suddenly not so soft and soothing anymore. She turned around and crossed the street, getting away from him as fast as she could. Then she turned around to yell at him some more. “You know, I’m glad I went after Ji Yong!” His muscles tensed up. She had gone after him and that thought still hurt. But now she was here, for him, but he couldn’t say anything to her. It was too late. “At least he’s there when you need him!” He closed his eyes behind his glasses. It was better this way. G-Dragon was happy now, he’d find someone else. Someone special, that loved him back. “And then to think that I-” His eyes opened wide. Then to think that what? What was she saying? He was about to turn around when she finished her sentence. “I’m leaving,”

 

His eyes burst open at the sound of her words. That sentence had been haunting him for the past days, even his dreams weren’t safe. TOP sighed and groaned when he saw he had woken up before his alarm clock. He quickly lay back down and tried to enjoy those last few moments on his bed, he wouldn’t be seeing it again before midnight. YG had decided to give him a tighter schedule, so he wouldn’t be bothered by the paparazzi all the time. Something he was grateful for, since he really didn’t feel like talking to them about the whole situation, but something he also hated. He started working when it was still dark and was done when it was dark again. Now sunlight was a wonderful thing for him. But this working also helped him to get his mind of… of things.

RI-RI-RING!

He sighed heavily. Smacking his hand on the snooze button. Time to get up. He took a quick shower and quickly got ready for another long day. It seemed as if it never stopped. He lived from day to day and always looked up to that one moment: Seeing his bed again. It was actually kind of sad, but he wouldn’t want anything else. He didn’t have anything to do in his spare time anymore. He didn’t have anyone to spend his spare time with. He used to hang out with the band, in special with G-Dragon, they’d just write a new song or just have fun about nothing. But this had changed.

At first they weren’t talking, until they saw each other at the hospital that one day.

 

He knew the media was waiting at the entrance of the hospital that she was in, so he went in through the staff’s entrance, with permission of course.

“I’m here for ___,”

The nurse behind the desk looked up from her desk and smiled brightly when she saw the famous rapper.

She nodded and answered: “I’ll take you to her,”

After having climbed a few stairs they finally arrived on the right level. “It’s in the last room on the right,” She pointed into a hallway. “She’s the only one in the room, so you won’t miss her,”

TOP nodded and thanked the nurse, where after she immediately left. As TOP walked through the hall he thought of all the horrible things he could be seeing. He had no idea what her current condition was, he wasn’t even sure if she wanted anyone to see her now. But even so, he fastened his pace with every step, hoping to see her sooner. Hoping that everything was okay.

He took a deep breath before entering the room, trying not to get his hopes up yet. And there she was. Lying peacefully on the bed. She had a brace around her neck and her leg was covered in plaster. She also had bandages wrapped around her head and around her arms.

“She’s currently in a coma,”

TOP was surprised by the familiar voice he heard. He hadn’t noticed there was someone else in the room.

G-Dragon rubbed his tired eyes and stood up from the chair that stood across her bed. “They’re not sure when she is going to wake up,” He walked to her bed and put his hands on the sides of it. “Or if,”

G-Dragon just stood there looking at her, pain in his eyes. He had taken all the blame.

“Is there anything we can do?”

G-Dragon took a step back, the two now standing about a metre away from each other. “Wait,” He said and took a deep breath. “And be there if she wakes up,”

TOP took a last glance at ___, before he took a decision that only half of him was agreeing with.

He turned around and put a hand on G-Dragon shoulder.

“You be there for her,”

G-Dragon didn’t look directly at TOP, so he looked at the hand on his shoulder.

“But-”

“Don’t mention this to her,” TOP said and slowly exited the room. “It’s better this way,”