The First Contact

A small Mistake, that turned into a huge Scandal.

 

What was I going to do now!

I sat on my suitcase on the airport of Seoul. I didn’t know anyone here and didn’t have enough money for a plane ticket back. I let my head rest in my hands. It felt as if it was going to explode.

Then I heard my ringtone, I quickly grabbed my cell phone and answered the call.

Of course, I could call my parents and ask if they could help!

“Hello?”

“Uh,”I heard a guy’s voice, I didn’t know it. “Are you the girl from the airport?”

My mobile number, I had given it to that guy! O my god, good me, good me!

“Yes! YES!” I yelled through the phone in relief. “I am!”

“Well-”

“I’m so sorry!” I yelled. “I mixed up our tickets when I walked into you, that normally never happens to me! I mean well, I’m a bit clumsy, but something like this never happened before! And I’m so sorry for taking your place in the plane! Your ticket must have been so expensive, can you even return to Korea?”

For a few seconds I could only hear silence. “I can,” He then said. “I have my ticket already,”

“Oh…” I said and sighed. “That’s a relief,” I smiled. “I’ll pay you back as soon as you’re here! I will wait here on the airport, okay?”

“Hm.”I assumed and hoped that was a yes.

“Okay, you remember what I look like right? I’ll wait for you at the entrance of the airport!”

 

T.O.P’s POV

“Oh…” She said and he could hear her sigh. “That’s a relief,” She paused. “I’ll pay you back as soon as you’re here! I will wait here on the airport, okay?”

“Hm.” He wasn’t sure if this girl knew that the flight took quite a few hours and wanted to tell her.

“Okay, you remember what I look like right? I’ll wait for you at the entrance of the airport!”After the girl had said this she hung up.

T.O.P couldn’t make up his mind for some reason. He expected the girl to be mad at him and in shock probably, instead she was only worried about how he himself would get back to Korea.

Weird kid. He thought and then shrugged it off.

 

The flight was delayed so it even took one hour more to get back to Korea. T.O.P immediately left the plane as soon as it had landed. He felt the urge to see the girl just to make sure she wasn’t as stressed as she was when he had called her number. He walked to the entrance of the airport, it was already dark and no fans were to be seen because he had taken a whole different plane. Lucky him, otherwise a lot of pictures would spread the internet about him and this unknown girl he didn’t even know.

There was a girl sitting on a suitcase near the exit. She was wearing shorts with high heels and a baggy T-shirt. Her long hair fell over her shoulders and her head was resting on her fist. Even he could see, from the distance that he stood, that she was already half asleep. It was quite chilly and T.O.P immediately began to feel cold when he saw the girl dressed in those summer clothes.

He walked to her and wasn’t sure what to say. Should he even wake her up? Maybe she was very tired. He shook his head. Why would he even think so, she wanted to wait for him, didn’t she?

“Hey,” He said, but there was no response. “Hey-” He wasn’t sure what to call her. “You!” Again no answer. He put his hand on her shoulder and shook her softly.

Her eyes opened wide from shock and she immediately sat up straight.
“Huh?” She look up at him, a confused expression on her face but this then turned into a smile. She didn’t seem tired at all. She stood up and took his hands in hers. “I’m so sorry!” She said and shook her head. “This was all my fault, would you please forgive me?”

T.O.P pulled his hands back, he was a bit annoyed because of the whole situation with this girl.

“ Sure,” he mumbled in a low voice. His voice seemed to startle her seeing that her smile faded and she looked at him with disappointed eyes. “O,” She looked away. “I fully understand,”

She lifted her suitcase from the ground. “If you would give me your bank account number, I can send you the money for the flight as soon as I get back,” She bowed her head. “O-Or you can send it to me through a text,” She said and lifted her mobile up. “You have my number!” She tried to say it in an energetic way, but it came out as a sad sentence where she only lifted her voice a bit at the end.

The girl lifted her suitcase from the ground, showed him her gratitude, again, and then walked past him.

As soon as the girl left, T.O.P checked if there wasn’t any paparazzi around. But there were still no light flashes blinding him. He was relieved, but then on the same moment, he wasn’t.

He turned his head to look at the girl once more. She was talking to someone from the information desk. He looked at his watch and saw this talk had cost him another thirty minutes of his time.

He left the airport very annoyed. He called a cab and as soon as one stopped for him, he stepped in. He told the driver where to go and then sat down as comfortable as possible in the backseat. He let his head rest on the back of his chair and took a deep breath. He was really tired, but for some reason this feeling kept him awake, this uncomfortable feeling that wouldn’t go away and got worse the further they drove.