A Truth and Another Lie

A small Mistake, that turned into a huge Scandal.

 

“Thank you,” I said while sitting in his car. He was driving as a mad man, about the same as the chauffeur who took me to their training that day. I was awkwardly playing with my fingers, unsure how I should act now. I hadn’t really been this uncomfortable in front of him before, but because of his appearance right now I didn’t feel very safe or anything. “For getting me out of there,” He didn’t answer and just focused on the road. It looked like he hadn’t even heard me.

After a few minutes he stopped in this dark and remote street, with a dead-end. It freaked me out a bit. We both got out of the car. I looked around. There was really no one to be seen, no sign of a living being anywhere, not even in the houses that stood at both sides of the street.

T.O.P leaned with his back against the car and ran his fingers through his hair.

“Why are we here?” I asked and looked at him from the front of the car.

“I need to talk to you,” He said in his husky voice.

“Here?” I asked nervous.

He nodded. “Here,”

I swallowed. In movies this normally was never a good thing if you were brought to this remote places. My heart was beating fast. I didn’t feel comfortable in the car, well I felt horribly uncomfortable now.

He inhaled deeply and then looked at me. “I like you,” My eyes opened wide and my heart seemed to stop beating. Was I hearing things? He exhaled slowly. “Ever since you boldly walked into me on the airport, you seemed to not leave my thoughts,” He walked to me and looked down into my eyes. “And not just because we had swapped tickets,”

I blinked a few times. Holding onto my heart, that was currently telling me different things I should do now, but I couldn’t do any of them.

T.O.P then cupped my face with his hands and pulled me closer. My heart fluttered as I watched him with wide open eyes getting closer. He hesitated and I could feel his breath on my lips, which made me linger to feel his lips on mine. I couldn’t get my gaze of him and slowly got on my toes to get closer, to lessen the distance between us, to make it disappear. He bend down a bit further and our lips met. He kissed me gently and slow, it was as if he forgot about all of the other things that had happened. As if this was the only thing that he wanted to do.

“So you’d like another date already?”

My eyes opened wide when I heard his voice in my head and I broke the kiss. G-Dragon. He was the one I was really dating.

T.O.P opened his eyes and looked into mine. He noticed I was shocked by something and the sweet caring expression he had, just then, changed. Back to the stern one.

He nodded, stepped back and let his hands fall to his sides.

There was a silence right then, but instead we had the conversation in our head. Cause I knew he thought the same thing as me.

“I’ll bring you back,”

 

There I was again. Laying in my bed, in my hotel room. As alone as always. I couldn’t get the thought of him out of my head. I couldn’t forget the way his lips felt on mine. I couldn’t forget him saying ‘I like you,” with his husky masculine voice. When I thought of him, I felt it again. When you’re young, your mother tells you it’s like having butterflies in your stomach. But it’s so much more than that.

Knowing that that person cares about you as well, makes it even harder to face the fact I’m dating someone else. I didn’t want to hurt G-Dragon. I wasn’t going to either. He was the one who wanted to date me the first and who was friendly to me from the beginning.

But then, I also didn’t want to hurt T.O.P either.

My phone vibrated and made this weird noise. I unlocked it and saw I got a text message. I smiled when I read it, already enjoying the fact that he spend his free time on me. But this smile faded quickly, when I thought about yesterday. What if he had told him? He was his best friend, they tell each other everything, right?

I swallowed and read the message one more time.

It said I had to meet him at the lake.

 

~~~~

Ugh~ Another short chapter >_<. I was so busy with school and all so I didn't have a lot of time, and this weekend's going to be unbelievably busy as well~

Well, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Wonder what G-Dragon has to say in the next one... ;D