The Hangover

A small Mistake, that turned into a huge Scandal.

 

Ugh.

I woke up because of the bright sunlight that shone through the curtains. I rubbed my eyes and as I did this I felt my head pound. “Ahh,” I said soft in a sore voice. My voice was gone? What had I done to lose it… I didn’t want to get up yet. Firstly, because I was really tired and secondly because I was afraid my head would explode while I got up. I took a deep breath and thought about last night. I couldn’t remember a lot anymore,  I went to the kitchen to get a drink and G-Dragon walked in, but what happened after that?

As I tried to remember what I had done, my head started to get even more sore. I groaned and my other side.

But there was something odd. Something heavy lay on the bed on that side. I frowned and traced the bed to look for the thing that lay there. My fingers touched something that felt soft, I lay my hand on the ‘thing’ and noticed it was only soft by touch, like skin or so.

My eyes opened wide in shock and I looked at the thing. It wasn’t a thing at all. There was a guy lying next to me!

When I saw the figure a small memory of last night came back to me.

 

“Let’s make you a nice drink,” G-Dragon said in a low seductive voice. I felt my cheeks turn red and before I could say a thing a walked to the fridge and took out some bottles. He filled my glass with them and mixed them together. Then he walked back and gave it to me. He nodded slightly. “Drink,”

I drank it at once.

“What was it?” I asked.

G-Dragon shrugged and walked back to me. “Just something I like to have,” He said in a seductive voice as he got closer…

 

Holy-

Was G-Dragon laying there? O , what had I done last night with him! Did he sleep here? O dear god. I’ll never be able to be innocent ever again! This couldn’t be happening, could it? This would all just be a bad dream. I mean, I couldn’t have lost my memory because I drank too much alcohol, could I? Maybe the drink he had given me had been too much. Ugh! I shouldn’t have drunk it. I sat up straight and tried to ignore the headache I had.

I heard a low groan at his side of the bed and he turned around. My eyes opened wide when our eyes met.

 

G-Dragon leaned closer to me. I could feel his warm breath on my lips and was a bit frightened by the sudden closeness of him. But I didn’t mind it.

Then someone opened the door to the kitchen. “Hyung!” A man yelled. “What is taking you so long?”

G-Dragon quickly pulled away. “I’m coming!” He assured and before he left he send me a quick wink. “I’ll be back,”

Had I just almost kissed him?  My cheeks turned red by the thought of it and I felt myself get all excited by the thought. I turned around and looked at my glass. I would just drink one glass of water and then get back to the others. Otherwise it would look really weird.

As I drank a glass of water I heard the door behind me open again. I wasn’t sure who had walked in until I felt two hands on my shoulder.

At first I thought it was G-Dragon again and ignored him a bit. He probably just drank a bit too much. He bend over so his mouth was next to my ear and I could feel his breath on my neck.

“Done something interesting with him?” A husky low voice whispered.

My eyes opened wide.

 

O frick.

“What are you doing in my bed!” I yelled  in my sore voice and quickly rolled out of bed, pulling my side of the blanket with me.

“Your bed?” TOP sat up straight, the blanket fell of his chest so his bare chest was now showing. I blushed and quickly put a hand in front of my eyes. “What are you doing in my bed!”  He yelled.

His bed? I looked around the room and discovered that I wasn’t even in my own hotel room.

“O god,” I whispered to myself “Why don’t you have a shirt on?” I asked and while I asked this I quickly wrapped the blanket around me, knowing that I wasn’t exactly wearing  a lot either.

“And why aren’t you wearing more,” TOP answered in defence. He sighed and brushed his hand through his hair. “What in the world happened last night,”

For a few seconds we just stared at each other with blank expressions. Then at the same time we figured it out.

I put my hands in front of my face while holding the blanket with my arms, by pressing them tightly against my body.  “O, god, no,” I said and thought about it for a second. “That couldn’t have happened!” I suddenly yelled. “I mean, I never do that kind of stuff!” My voice pitched and I immediately started to cough. My throat was really sore, even breathing hurt a bit.

“Yelled a bit too loud last night?” TOP asked and we both looked at  each other. I blinked a couple of times. No way was he referring to the possibility what could have happened last night. My cheeks got even more hot as before. TOP noticed my reaction and laughed, when he found out where I was thinking about with my erted mind.

“This isn’t funny!” My voice again made weird high sounds so I closed my mouth again and decided not to talk loudly anymore.

Then the doorbell rang. TOP groaned, annoyed that someone was visiting him this early. I froze. No one could see me like this, here. I noticed TOP stood up and I quickly looked away, not sure if he was wearing anything else and also not wanting to find this out. After I was sure TOP had clothes on I looked back, just on time to see TOP leaving the room. I followed him sneakily, making sure that whoever was standing at the door wasn’t going to see my when he or she got in. I would just have enough time to run back into the bedroom.

TOP took his time walking, or well something that looked like that, to the door. He looked really sleepy and his eyes were still half closed when he opened the door.

“Seunghyun-hyung!” The person said. “Did you just get up?” I knew that voice, but just couldn’t find the person who matched with it.

“What are you doing here this early,” TOP groaned in his low husky voice while he rubbed his eyes.

“Early?” The person walked in without getting invited, even though his back was turned to me, I knew who it was. My heart skipped a beat before going crazy and race in my chest. I ran to the bedroom and accidently slammed the door close.

“What was that?” I heard him ask at the other side of the door.

“Probably the wind,” TOP said, less sleepy this time. “What’s the reason you came here again?”

I heard footsteps coming this way and freaked out. Clothes! Where the hell were my clothes? A lot of things lay on the ground in his room, but not my clothes. I looked underneath the sheets but there wasn’t a trace. I found my skirt underneath the bed and some other pieces of my clothing and quickly put these on. But unfortunately, my top wasn’t there. I looked around, but couldn’t find it

“It wasn’t the wind,” The door opened.

I didn’t hesitate and quickly let myself fall to the ground and rolled underneath the bed. It took me less than a second. I covered my mouth and nose with my hand to make sure they didn’t hear my breathing.

“Weird,” I heard G-Dragon say and saw his feet walk into the room. “I was sure I heard something,”

“I told you, it was just the wind,” TOP said relieved.

“Oh!” G-Dragon said and I saw he quickly walked to something. “What’s this?” He asked excited.

“Uh-”

“Better question: Whose is this?” G-Dragon continued. “And don’t tell me you like to cross dress,”

O, shoot.

“It isn’t mine,” TOP said.

“I noticed that,” G-Dragon said and I could hear him chuckle. “Who was here last night?” He asked and sounded really excited for his friend. I held my breath, scared that they would hear me. “Or should I say: Who is here right now?”