The Final Decission

A small Mistake, that turned into a huge Scandal.

 

 

~TOP’s POV~

The call was really unexpected. Not only the message but also from whom the call was. But nonetheless, he still went without hesitation. If he was a mess, TOP couldn’t just let him be, even though their friendship wasn’t as good as it used to be.

It took TOP less than ten minutes to drive to his ‘secret spot’. TOP knew where the lake was, he had followed him there sometimes. When TOP made his way through the thick bushes he finally saw the lake. At first he couldn’t find his friend anywhere. But then he noticed this figure sitting in front of a tree.

G-Dragon just sat there looking across the lake. He had one hand in his hair and with the other he held a rock. He looked tense.

As TOP approached him he saw the anger in G-Dragon’s eyes. For a split second he thought G-Dragon called him to yell at him again, that he found out about another secret, but then he saw his eyes were red.

Had he been crying?

TOP didn’t know what to say and also didn’t really think of saying a thing. As if G-Dragon read TOP’s mind he started the conversation. “She’s gone,” He said in a hurt voice. His expression went from anger to desperation.

“What?” TOP asked, he had this feeling where G-Dragon was talking about, but wasn’t sure yet.

“She broke up with me,” He bit on his lip. “And left,”

“Left?” TOP asked and kneeled down in front of him. “What do you mean left?” He asked panicky. “As in back to the hotel? Right?”

G-Dragon shook his head which was answer enough for TOP.

“Back to Europe,”

 

It didn’t take him more than a minute to get back to his car and drive to the hotel like a mad man. If she had just left, she probably still had to pack. She couldn’t have left. Impossible. Why wouldn’t she tell him?

TOP arrived at the hotel and just ran out of his car without locking it or even taking the keys out. He ran to the reception and asked the first person that paid attention to him.

“Can you call ___ ___’s room and say that I’m coming over?” He asked it, even though it wasn’t a question. He was coming over no matter what. TOP turned around to walk away when the man behind the reception called him back. “But sir! Miss ___ already checked out,”

He froze. It took him a few seconds to turn around and face the man. “She left?”

“About an hour ago,”

“Damn it!” He cussed to himself and then rushed out of the hotel. He started the car and drove to the airport, as fast as he could.

She wasn’t staying, not for G-Dragon. Then why would she wait for him? There was nothing to stay here for, her family was in her home country, on the other side of the planet.  Well there was something, someone who wanted her here. Two someone’s.

He knew she liked G-Dragon more, she always did. She always smiled when he was around, she always enjoyed his company so much. But they had been through a lot the past weeks. TOP just couldn’t understand why she would leave without even saying goodbye.

The drive to the airport seemed to take forever, especially since the traffic wasn’t on his side today.

As soon as he reached the airport he took his car keys and ran out of the car.  As he entered the airport flashes of the past passed his mind.

 

“Hey,” He said, but there was no response. “Hey-” He wasn’t sure what to call her. “You!” Again no answer. He put his hand on her shoulder and shook her softly.

Her eyes opened wide from shock and she immediately sat up straight.
“Huh?” She look up at him, a confused expression on her face but this then turned into a smile. She didn’t seem tired at all. She stood up and took his hands in hers. “I’m so sorry!” She said and shook her head. “This was all my fault, would you please forgive me?”

 

TOP looked at the huge board that said which planes were boarding/leaving/coming, but he didn’t know what her actual home country was so finding the right gate was going to be difficult. He only knew she had family in Spain and that she lived somewhere else in Europe, he had never asked where. A thing he regretted already: Not talking enough with ___.

TOP quickly scanned the board to see if there were any planes leaving for Europe, how many could there go there? Then while he was still scanning he heard an announcement.

“The plane going to Spain is now boarding at Gate 3. El avión a España…”

TOP’s eyes opened wide.

She was going back to Spain.

TOP ran to the security check and quickly put all his belongings, phone, wallet, car keys, in the tray to have it checked. Then he proceeded through the metal detecting system. He rushed through it, his eyes restlessly scanning the hall. Normally it was easy to spot ___, her being a foreigner, but here there were many tourists, with a lot of Americans and Europeans as well.

As if TOP could afford to lose any more time, with her plane already leaving, the metal detector started beeping.

“Please step aside,” Asked a security man.

TOP sighed heavily, losing even more time now he had to be searched.

It took just seconds, but these seconds were valuable ones. The security man nodded and stepped aside, letting TOP through. He grabbed his stuff and ran to the gate, hoping she wasn’t in the plane yet.

As he ran past all the departing tourists at various gates, he finally approached gate 3. Seeing that most of the passengers had already boarded the plane, because the line there was almost gone. That’s when he started to lose hope, his pace slowed and at the time he stood at the gate the last three people were about to board the plane.

TOP stared at them, out of breath and at a loss of hope. Not knowing what to do next, he grabbed his phone and dialled ___’s number. He was almost sure she wasn’t going to pick up when he heard a phone ring in the distance.

“___!” He yelled immediately in surprise and rushed to the people who were still in line to board. “___!!” He yelled again, this time with more hope in his voice.

“Sir, could I see your boarding ticket?” Asked the stewardess who was holding TOP back from boarding the plane.

“I just have to talk to someone-”

“I’m sorry, but I can’t let you pass without a ticket,”

TOP didn’t even look at the stewardess, before he shouted her name another time.

~End TOP’s POV~

 

I took my phone out of my pocket when I heard it ring. I didn’t even check who was calling and immediately turned it off. I was going to leave this part of my life behind. The last thing I wanted to do was make another mistake. I put my headphones on, pressed play on my I-pod and entered the plane.

“___..!”

I froze and looked up from my I-pod. I quickly looked around to see if someone – for some reason – called my name. But no one in the plane looked at me.

“___..!!”

I paused my I-pod and took my headphones off my ears. I had really heard something. I turned around, but there was no one there, I had been one of the last passengers to board the plane.

“Excuse me,” I asked the man in the first row of seats. The old man looked up from his newspaper, a bit cranky because I disturbed me. “Did you just hear someone screaming?”

The man nodded. “I’m not deaf, kid,” He said in a grumpy old voice.

I turned around to leave the plane. “Excuse me, miss,” One of the stewardesses said. “You can’t leave the plane,”

I looked at her and smiled. “Don’t worry, I just need to check something,” Normally this wouldn’t always work, but somehow this stewardess had peace with it.

I left the plane and walked back to the departure hall.

There were a few people still waiting to board and it seemed like there was something going on.

I kept walking until I saw him, quite late. There was only a metre between him and me, with a stewardess in between.

My brain told me to turn around, but my feet didn’t want to move, at least not back to the plane. That’s when his eyes met mine.

His lips curled up in a faint smile.

My heart seemed to skip a beat.

“___,” His husky voice was like a drug. It send shivers down my spine and the feeling of the stupid butterflies in my stomach returned. I bit on my lip, trying not to show him that this made it so much harder.

The stewardess turned around and TOP immediately walked past her, to me. “___,” He repeated my name. I tried to look away. “Don’t go,”

I swallowed hard. I opened my mouth, multiple times to say something but no words would come out, except for the repetive: “I-I-”

It had been hard to say goodbye to Ji Yong, but somehow, having almost left, saying goodbye to him was so much worse. One of the reasons I hadn’t said it to him.

“I want to go,” I managed to say, without stuttering, but my voice sounded fragile.

TOP looked straight into my eyes. “I don’t want you to,”

I closed my eyes, biting on my lip fiercely this time.

Why was he all of a sudden saying all the things I had wanted him to say, weeks ago, days ago, even hours ago.

I looked up at him, blinking away the tears that were forming in my eyes.

My heart was telling me to stay, by hurting a lot. The decision suddenly became so much harder. I wanted to say something, but could only look from side to side.

“I-I’m sorry,” I took a step back, but TOP grabbed my hand, pulling me to him.

He cupped my cheek with his other hand and immediately after, his lips met mine. I tried not to give in, but resisting was hard. The feeling of his soft lips on mine, the warmth of his hand on my face. Even though it was just a short kiss, it was an effective one.

He pulled back to look in my eyes, his one hand still on my cheek while the other now worked his way to my hand and entwined his fingers with mine.

Again the discussing thoughts came back, should I go, should I stay...

“Miss ___,” The stewardess, that let me off board said. I turned to look at her. “We have to leave now,”

I gasped slightly, feeling the tears burn behind my eyes. Did I want to go? Did I really want to leave him? I blinked, fighting the tears that were about to fall and then, finally, nodded.

I looked back at TOP, one last time. His eyes were filled with desperation. His face looked as if he was about to breakdown. He was only shaking his head slightly.

I probably looked the same.

Guilt filled my struggling body, I had to try hard to make my feet move again.

“I’m sorry,” I whispered over and over, with all my strength I tried to make the sound. I swallowed hard and looked away. Following the stewardess back to the plane.

“___,” He said my name, one last time. It hurt, badly, but I had made my decision.

 

Still filled with many emotions and unsure if I had taken the right decision, I sat down in my chair next to the grumpy old man. I put my headphones on and pressed play on my I-pod. A guitar was to be heard, it slowly sped up and turned into a violin solo. As I fell asleep with the dramatic music I tried to leave all the thoughts and feelings I had behind, in this country, where they belonged.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone: Thank you so much for reading! This was my first fanfic and I'm really happy you all were willing to read it!! ^^ 
I really didn't want this story to end, but yeah... It ended. But I've already thought of a -possible- sequel for it, but yeah... Who knows maybe I'll write it one day.

 

I'm thinking of writing another story but I'm not yet sure about whom I should do it... Maybe another Bigbang fanfic, or maybe B.A.P, MBLAQ... But the next story will come: because I have to do something in the summer vacation ;).

Anywho, I still want to thank you all alot for reading!!! I love you all~! xx Muffins