Stopping Ji Yong

A small Mistake, that turned into a huge Scandal.

 

“Ji Yong!” I yelled through the hallway. He was already at the end of the long hall where the stairs were. “Let me explain,”

He turned to look over his shoulder. “What’s there to explain,” He said angrily. His voice was so different. It was as if all the energy and excitement was out of it.

I didn’t know what to say and just stood there moving my mouth in different ways, trying to say something. “I-I’m sorry,”

He turned a bit more so his body was now also partially turned to me. Disappointed, sad, questioning, angry. His expression was a mixture of those.

“All you have to say?” He asked and raised his eyebrow slightly. I didn’t know what more to say, at least not now. I was too freaked out not wanting him to leave. “Then I’m out of here,”

He disappeared, rushing down the stairs.

No, not now.

My legs started moving on their own and the ending of the hallway came closer every second.

My heart was racing in my chest and it felt as if someone was tearing it to shreds, slowly. Every word, every move that made the gap between us bigger also tore a small piece of my heart apart.

I felt the fresh air first, before I noticed I was already outside. I looked around but G-Dragon was nowhere to be found. Just when I gave up my hope I heard a car accelerating. It was his car.

But it wasn't as if he was going to stop.

I don’t know what I was thinking, I probably wasn’t. But somehow I told myself to run and my whole body did exactly as was told. I only had eye for the car.

It came closer fast. Too fast.

I stopped and spread my arms. Softly, I heard myself whisper ‘Wait’ once more before I closed my eyes to blink.

The familiar sound of squeaking tires were to be heard.

 

 

~TOP’s POV~

He sat on his bed, with his head buried in his hands. What had he done?

He had lost his self-control in front of her. She was terrified of him when she held his hand, she never before looked like that. It killed him, knowing he had let go of himself that easily.

But most importantly, he had fought with one of his closest friends. Over a girl.

He sighed.

And now they both were gone. He didn’t remember a thing about last night or what exactly happened, but because of it he now lost someone really close to him.

TOP and ___ were supposed to be a fraud. But she and G-Dragon were, something real.  Just like he and TOP were real friends.

A loud sound was to be heard. TOP quickly looked up, it was the sound of a car suddenly stopping.

This happened before, every time Kang-Dae would pick ___ up you also always heard this sound. Was she leaving without her shoes and bag?

That’s when he heard a frightened scream of someone outside.

It was G-Dragon.

TOP rushed outside, still wearing his pyjamas. But that didn’t matter.

He stopped at the sidewalk.

G-Dragon’s car was parked on the middle of the road, the driver’s door was wide open but no one was inside the car. He saw him both a few metres in front of the car. G-Dragon was kneeling next to someone who was laying on the road.

TOP had a thought of who it could be, but kept denying it in his head. It couldn’t be her.

He crossed the road and stopped a metre away of the person.

It was a girl who lay on the ground. Her legs were scratched and the sides of them were red. G-Dragon put his hands on her shoulder and shook her a bit. As if trying to wake her up. But she wouldn't. G-Dragon hadn't even noticed TOP arriving at the scene. He was too busy trying to get a response from the girl.

That’s when he saw the girl's face, even though TOP didn’t want to. Her eyes were closed and was slightly opened. A trail of blood ran across her cheek and her hair stuck to her face.

“___,”

 

 

-------------------

So short chapter today, but I really thought I owed you guys this because of the long time not updating...

First of all: Thank you all for commenting on my story! It gives me motivation to continue the story and all, especially since these chapter were a bit dramatic and all.. I wasn't sure if you guys would like it ^^.  Anywho, anyone want to know what happens next?