Our Fake Relationship

A small Mistake, that turned into a huge Scandal.

 

 

“I made lunch!” I said, carrying T.O.P’s lunch package in front of me. They all turned to look at me. Everyone was really surprised, even T.O.P. I froze. Didn’t the company tell him I was coming for this lunch thing?

I swallowed and tried to pretend I wasn’t shocked by smiling. T.O.P looked straight at me with a surprised and questioning expression.

“What are you doing here?” He asked with his husky low voice. A killing silence followed. His voice almost made it seem he was angry. I couldn’t move and was afraid he was indeed angry.

 “Isn’t that sweet,” G-Dragon stood up from his chair and stretched his legs. “___, made you lunch, shouldn’t you thank her instead of questioning her about it!” He walked to me and smiled at me. “Otherwise I’d be happy to eat it for him,” He blinked sweetly at me and I laughed and walked around him to T.O.P, ignoring what he just said.

“I made it specially for you!” I said, showing my best girlfriend side to the boys. T.O.P just stared at me with a blank look. He had no idea what was happening, this, what first scared me, now amused me. I sat down on a chair next to T.O.P and lay the package on my lap. The other members were also staring at me while I untied the wrapping of his lunch. There were three boxes inside the cloth-wrapping and I myself was surprised by all the food. Six pairs of chopsticks were laying on top of the boxes. I assumed the other members were meant to eat with us. I put the chopsticks away and opened the top box.

“Wow,” I looked up at T.O.P who was staring at the food with big eyes. “You made this on your own?” I was surprised myself as well.

I decided to keep this ‘great at cooking’ title and smiled proudly. “Yes, I made this,” I grabbed a pair of chopsticks and gave them to T.O.P. He took them. “Go ahead,” I pointed at the food. “Try,”

T.O.P hesitated at first but the started eating, bit by bit.

“Omo,” He murmured and he looked even more surprised. “It’s really good!” My smile grew bigger, I was happy he liked it, even though I didn’t even make it.

T.O.P picked some food up with his chopsticks. “Here, try,” He lifted the food to my face. “Say ‘aa’,” I put my hair behind my ears and awkwardly opened my mouth. T.O.P then cupped my face with his hand and fed me my food. I felt the skin underneath his hand become very hot and was afraid T.O.P would notice this, so I quickly pulled back. My eyes opened wide. It was indeed really good. Ha, I was quite the cook!

The other members now stood around us, looking over our shoulders at the food. I turned to look at them.

“You know, if you want, you may also have some,” I said and lifted the other chopsticks. “ There is enough for everyone,”

In seconds they had all grabbed their pair of chopsticks and attacked the boxes of food on my lap.

“Ya!” T.O.P yelled and the others froze. “We want to eat too,”

He had referred me and him as a we. Why did this give me a weird feeling?

T.O.P looked back at me and smiled. “Eat,”

I couldn’t help but smile, seeing him smile so sweetly. I nodded and grabbed the last pair of chopsticks.

I believe the food lasted for about fifteen minutes, then everything was gone. Even the crumbles.

“___~” Seungri said. “You have practised a lot since our meeting, haven’t you?”

I smiled and giggled softly. “I guess I have,”

“Of course not,” T.O.P said. “___ is just a natural great cook, she doesn’t need to practice,” They laughed. I looked at the other boys, they all seemed to like my food. G-Dragon held my gaze and looked at me warmly. I couldn’t look away, it was that they had to start practicing again and he broke the ‘staring contest’. I stayed and watched them dance.

After quite some time, when the song had ended, G-Dragon turned around. “___, want to learn something as well?”

I was surprised by his question but also happy that they hadn’t forgotten I was still there. “Uh, no, no!” I said and shook my head. “I’m not a good dancer,”

“Didn’t you tell us you danced back home?” Seungri said while leaning against the wall. He looked really tired.

“Well, I have danced in the past-”

G-Dragon walked to me, grabbed my hand and pulled me to the mirrors.

“Okay,” I stood there in the middle of the room in front of the mirrors. I looked at myself and noticed that my stance was really awkward and looked really uncomfortable.

G-Dragon turned around looking at the guys. He laughed awkwardly. “O, What should I do?”

“TWO-NE-ONE!” Daesung yelled and then laughed.

“…Two and one?..” I asked softly.

“Okay!” G-Dragon yelled and turned to face the mirrors. “First, pretend to pet your hair,” He went with his right hand through his hair. “And while doing lift your left foot and put it back down, then do the same with left…”

After an embarrassing fifteen minutes of trying to learn some group’s choreography, they called it a day. The guys were packing their packing their bags and left the training room already. I followed them.

“___,” T.O.P said my name and gestured that I should come to him. I was standing in the door opening and turned around, stepping back into the training room. T.O.P walked to me and closed the door. He looked through the glass window if the others had left already. He then turned around, with the puzzled look he has had on his face since I came to visit them today.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Why did you come here?” He asked. He really didn’t know about this. He seemed so happy about me making the food earlier that I couldn’t stand telling him the truth. That I hadn’t made him lunch.

“I came to eat lunch with you,” I said and smiled. “Or didn’t you want me to be here?”

“No, I mean yes, I mean,” He said and then shook his head.

“There is something wrong isn’t it?” I tried to look him in the eye, which was hard because he was looking in the opposite direction. “Have magazines come up with a new scandal about us?”

“No,” He said in his husky low voice and he looked over me. Not at me, not at the ground, but at the wall behind me on the other side of the room.

“Hey!” I took his hand in mine. He tensed up and I saw his eyes get bigger. “You can tell me, you know? I’m one of the few persons who knows this big secret, so you are able to share your thoughts with me, okay?”

For a moment his expression softened, almost looked relaxed, but then a harsh expression appeared and he pulled his hand back.

“You don’t have to spend your free time with me, our relationship isn’t real, remember?” His voice was hard and mean. He turned around and opened the door. “You distract me from my work,”

And he left.

Leaving me, alone in the training room.

If our relationship wasn’t real, than why did his words hurt that much?

 

~~

A short chapter this time, but I am quite busy currently so I'm not sure when I'm going to update the story again. But here's a sneak peak for the next chapter:

 

 

I closed my eyes and inhaled the air. The sound of birds was to be heard on the background. I wasn’t to think about him anymore, not now, not this month. I was almost in a trance when G-Dragon lay his hand on my shoulder. I turned around and looked into his dark and caring eyes.

“___,” He said with his happy voice. “Let’s go on a date once,”