An undercover Date

A small Mistake, that turned into a huge Scandal.

 

I was wearing short with a hoodie, sneakers and big dark sunglasses. My hair was pulled back into a low ponytail that fell over my shoulder. Nobody would recognize me this way.

A guy wearing a hoody and glasses pushed me aside.

“Hey!” I yelled angry and when I turned to face him I smiled.

“You can’t recognize me, can you?” G-Dragon asked turning around showing his ‘undercover’ outfit. A hoody with jeans and sneakers and big glasses. He looked the same as during their training, but because many people wore that outfit, I guess we wouldn’t be recognized that quickly.

“How did you recognize me so fast?” I asked him.

He shrugged and looked at me from head to toe. “I just do,” He smiled.

“Hey!” I yelled. “Eyes up here,” I pointed at my face.

He held his hands in the air as if he was innocent. “You were the one to put on shorts!” He said and then walked to the street, checking if it was safe to cross.

“So, do you have anything planned for today?”

“Nope,” He said and crossed the road, I followed him quickly. “Let’s just do whatever comes in our mind,”

We walked through the streets, right and left there were some stands where people were selling useless but cute things. There was this small shop that looked really cosy. “Let’s go there!” I pointed at the shop.

“What? The Tteokbokki-shop?”

“Yes!” I grabbed his arm and pulled him with me. “What’s Tteokbokki?” I asked softly when I was carrying him with me.

“You never had it before?” He asked surprised.

When we entered the shop a girl brought us to our seats. G-Dragon ordered for us.

After eating the tteokbokki G-Dragon paid and we left the shop. “You have to decide what we do next,” I said smiling at him.

“Okay,” He smiled. “Let’s go to an amusement park,”

“An amusement park?” I said laughing. “Right now?”

G-Dragon smiled. “Me having a free day doesn’t occur that much, so why not?”

I hit his arm. “You’re crazy,” I said and walked to a stand across the tteokbokki shop. “Hold that idea for next time,”

G-Dragon joined me and gave me a little push with his shoulder. “So you’d like another date already?”

I looked up at him wanting to say something but wasn’t sure what. “Don’t worry, I’d go on a second date with myself as well,” He pretended to flip his hair over his shoulder, the way I always do.

“You’re the worst,” I said jokingly.

He stepped behind me, wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him.. My cheeks flushed red and my heart rate accelerated.

He put his chin on the top of my head and looked over it. “So what bracelet do you like?”

I couldn’t concentrate right now. My head was spinning by our body’s touching. “U-Uhm-” I stuttered. No normal word could come out of my mouth so I just pointed at a random bracelet.

“Could I have that one, please,”

 

I lay on my bed looking at the bracelet around my wrist. It was a ribbon, tied twice around my wrist, with a heart shape hanging on it. I looked kind of cute, even though now was the first time looking at it. I couldn’t get that moment out of my head, when he hugged me. In public and not because he had to. Just because he wanted to.

I began to blush again and hid my face in my pillow, even though there was no one in my room. But quickly looked up when I heard my ringtone. I rolled off the bed and pulled my phone out of my purse. It was the number of my parents.

“Hello~” I said, still excited about the bracelet and hugging thing.

“___, how are you sweetie?” It was my mom.

I looked at the bracelet and the image of G-Dragon hugging flew through my mind. “I’m great,”

“That’s nice,” She said and I could imagine her smiling now. “___, you’re not in Spain right now, are you?”

I froze. “H-How do you know?”

“I called your godmother,” I cursed myself not thinking about this small problem. “your father may not speak Spanish, but I do,”

“So does he know?” I asked biting on my lip. I really didn’t want him to know I lied to him.

“No, sweetie, you know how worried he can be,” O, I loved her. “But ___, tell me, if you’re not at home or in Spain, where in the world are you?”

“Funny you use the word world,” I said.

“___,” She said serious. “What have you done?”

“Promise you don’t tell anyone, okay?” She promised. “Well, I switched boarding passes with this guy by accident, because I was in a hurry I didn’t check if it really was my ticket and I ended up in South Korea,”

“South Korea!” She yelled. “How did you not notice that the duration of the flight was much longer?”

“I was tired,” I pouted. “But now I’m kind of stuck here,”

“I’ll give you money for a flight back,” She said. And there it was, my way out. Something I wanted badly a week ago.

“No, mom, you don’t have to,” I looked out of the window. “I like it here now,”

“Your dad wants to visit you,”

“WHAT?” I yelled through the phone.

“He wants to visit you in Spain,”