Making Friends

A small Mistake, that turned into a huge Scandal.

 

I managed to find a way through the bushes and came to the lake. I immediately saw him. He sat in front of the lake, resting his hands on the ground behind him, his legs were folded. His posture had this alluring thing about it, any girl would feel drawn to him.

I sat down next to him and wrapped my arms around my legs. He didn’t bother and just looked at the lake and enjoyed the silence. I also just looked in front of me. Mother duck and her ducklings were there again as well.

“Disappointed?” He asked out of nowhere. His voice actually surprised me. I looked at him, scared he knew about the kiss. Did he mean if I was disappointed in him? I really hoped he didn’t.

“In what?”

He gestured to the lake. “It’s not the amusement park, or anything close to that,”

“O,” I said and then looked at the lake again. I shook my head. “I think I like this better,”

The sun wasn’t as bright as the last time we were there, it had already been a week or so. Slowly the summer weather turned to Fall and every now and then you saw a leaf fall from the trees. It looked sad, to me. Time went so fast.

A shiver went down my spine when a breeze passed. I was still wearing shorts, not because I loved them that much that I didn’t mind feeling cold. No. I just didn’t have any other clothing with me but summer style.

G-Dragon had noticed this and shifted from his place. I hadn’t noticed this until I felt his arms around my waist and he pulled me closer to him. I could feel his muscular chest against my back and this drove my schoolgirl mind crazy.

“Better?” He asked. I nodded quickly. His body against mine did the trick. Just smiling at me would’ve also been enough to make me feel warm.

I was still wearing my heels and they slowly sank into the ground. So I had to pull each heel out every few seconds.

G-Dragon laughed. “Why do you always wear heels?” He asked.

“They’re pretty!” I said and looked at them.

G-Dragon looked over my shoulder. “They don’t look comfortable,”

I smiled. “That’s because they aren’t,” I pulled the heels out of the ground again.

“Then just wear normal shoes, no heels!”

“Isn’t it bothering you?” I asked suddenly. “About the other dating thing,”

G-Dragon shrugged. “Not really. I mean, if you hadn’t caused all the trouble, I would’ve never met you,”

I sighed in my head. The way he said things, as if he was choosing his words so carefully, it was how and what every wants to hear. But it almost looked like he didn’t even notice this, as if it all just went so natural with him.

“Does it bother you?” He asked.

I thought about it. It actually bothered me a lot, especially knowing that T.O.P liked me. It made the dating thing, more real. A lot more.  “Sort of,” I finally said.

He tightened his grip around my waist a bit and lay his head on my shoulder. “Don’t worry,” He whispered in my ear. I felt his warm breath on my neck and it made my heart pound faster. “It’s only for another two weeks, max,”

 

Two weeks. I only had two weeks left. Two weeks to get my head straight. Two weeks to stop my parents from visiting me. Two weeks of preventing to change T.O.P and G-Dragon’s lives too much. Cause even though I really liked both of them I didn’t want to hurt either one of them. So just two weeks left in South Korea and then I’d never come here again.

This would probably hurt me the most.

 

I got a call from the company telling me I had to be at our usual café in twenty minutes. The taxi/hired car with chauffeur was on his way already. I prepared myself as quickly as possible. Dressing nicely, but not too nice. But again I only had summer clothing, so it was hard to find something that was appropriate for an evening. Otherwise I’d look like, well, trashy, maybe. But when I found a dress, and a vest that I could wear over it, I put on my shoes and ran out the hotel. Where my favourite chauffeur just arrived. The squeaking tires felt familiar now. So I ran across the street, jumped into the car and as usual, the car left before I had closed the door. After a short but fast ride to the café I jumped out of the ‘taxi’. “Thanks Kang-Dae,” I said and smiled at him. He nodded and drove away.

I ran into our usual café. The paparazzi didn’t notice me at first because they were too busy taking pictures of T.O.P who was waiting inside. But when I opened entered the café I saw there were now also pictures taken of me.

“I’m not late, am I?” I asked while taking of my coat and laying it over the chair. T.O.P hadn’t noticed me until I started talking to him.

“Hnn?” T.O.P turned to look at me. He really hadn’t seen me coming. I sat down and looked him in the eye.

“Something wrong?” I asked, I looked worried. I knew I did. I had to look happy, I had to smile the whole time, that was what I was told to do.

T.O.P sighed and shook his head. “No,” He said and his quirky smile appeared on his face. “So how have you been?” I blinked a few times. I was dumbfounded. Was he saying the lines he was told to say now? We had never done that before! I looked at him carefully, noticing myself my expression was looking even more concerned as before. I swallowed and tried to smile as well.

“Great!” I said with a huge fake smile on my face. “It’s been a while,”

So after a horrible hour and a half of saying everything the company had told us to talk about, doing everything according to the schedule. We stood up to put our coats on. T.O.P helped me put mine on.

“Eh?” He mumbled. I looked and him and saw he was looking at my shoes. “Where are your heels?”

I smiled looking at my new sneakers. “Like them?” I turned around showing the new pair of high sneakers off. “G-Dragon bought for me,” I said while smiling.

“But you liked your heels so much,” T.O.P said in his low husky voice.

I shrugged still smiling. “I guess these are just more comfortable,” I looked at  T.O.P and smiled. “Do they look okay?”

“Sure,” He said in an annoyed voice and walked to the exit. Was he jealous? I smiled to myself and hopped after him.

“So, I’ll see you next time?” I asked, just like the schedule said. T.O.P would smile, say yes and hug me or something like that. But I didn’t feel like doing this according to the schedule. I looked outside seeing my taxi already arrived. I stood on my toes and gave T.O.P a peck on his cheek, before he could say anything. I smiled proudly, for some reason. “Bye~” I said and rushed outside through the paparazzi and to the taxi of Kang-Dae.

“Had fun, ___?” He asked when he started the car and took off. I looked at him and smiled. The man was again wearing his suit and black glasses. I’ve never seen his eyes before. “Back to the hotel, I assume?”

“Yes, please,”

Speeding through a few red lights and slipping away in turns, we arrived at the hotel. I thanked him for driving and he told me he’d see me again tomorrow. So the company would inform me tonight or tomorrow morning about another date I had to go on with T.O.P.

I walked to the elevator but it had this note on it that said it was broken, so I walked to the next one but this one had the same note on it. I frowned. That was odd.

So I opened the door to the staircase and walked up the stairs. At first it was okay, walking up all those steps, but after the so-many steps I was exhausted. My hotel room was on the eighth floor and according to the signs I was just on the fifth. I was panting like crazy and sat down to take a break. My condition has really gone backwards, I couldn’t even walk up the stairs!

I let my face rest in my hands and when I closed my eyes for a second, I heard someone coming down the stairs, but I was too tired to look.

“Something wrong?” I turned to see this girl standing behind me. She had long red hair, almost orange like. She smiled sweetly at me.

“Ah,” I stood up and tried to catch my breath again. “Yeah, I’m okay, just tired of walking,”

She nodded. “Are the elevators still not working?” She asked.

“Well, yeah,” I said smiling awkwardly. “Otherwise I wouldn’t be taking the stairs,”

“Of course,” She said while smiling. “I’m Bom,” she gave me her hand. “You are..?”

“___,” I said and shook her hand. “Nice to meet you,”

“On what floor is you room?” She asked.

“Eighth,” I said. “So I’d better continue my travel there,” I smiled and walked past here. Then I suddenly thought of something, I hadn’t talked to anyone here but to BigBang and the people that work there. Maybe it’d be nice if I also had some other contacts. “Hey,” I said and turned around. “If you’d like to visit me sometime my room number is 816,”

She smiled. “Sure,”