Asking for a Favour

A small Mistake, that turned into a huge Scandal.

 

Now it seemed as if it had taken only a day. As if all these things happened in just a few hours and it was all over. But that wasn’t why I couldn’t let go of the thought, it was the fact that TOP hadn’t visited me ever since. I thought he liked me. Really liked me. You can’t just abandon someone you have experienced a lot with, right? Someone who practically ruined your reputation and still is ruining it. No, you can’t.

If he wasn’t going to come here, I was going to him.

 

So I called a close friend.

The phone rang two times.

“Yes?”

“Kang-Dae!” I shouted out of excitement, I hadn’t seen or spoken this man for much too long, even though I used to see him multiple times a day. Ever since TOP stopped coming, YG stopped calling and Kang-Dae stopped driving me.

“___?” He asked surprised. “Why are you calling?”

“I want to ask you for a favour,” I said as sweet as I could.

Kang-Dae sighed. “You know I no longer am your personal driver. YG wants to stop the contact with you, so I really shouldn’t be talking to you either-”

“Please, Kang-Dae,” I begged him. “I really need to talk to him,”

“___,” He was quiet for a while. “You know I can’t do that,”

I sighed. Of course he wouldn’t drive me, but there had to be a way of convincing him to take me to him, because I really couldn’t go with the bus in my condition. Not that Kang-Dae’s driving was that much saver.

“Please, Kang-Dae oppa!”

“___, we both know your aegyo isn’t price worthy,” He was right, aegyo was one of the things I should stay away from.

“Could you please do this for me, Kang-Dae,” I finally managed to put on my serious voice and actually began to sound desperate. “As a friend?”

It was quiet for a few moments. I just stood there balancing on my good leg while holding on to the wall next to me, anticipating his answer.

“I’ll be there in fifteen minutes,”

 

That one word did the trick.

I grabbed my bag and put on one sneaker, because the other one was kind of hard to put on considering the plaster around my leg. I took my crutches and went downstairs as fast as I could.

Which was, to be honest, not that fast at all.

So as soon as I arrived at the elevators, someone else already caught up on me. Not that that was a great achievement. I pushed the down-button and waited until I heard the ‘ping’ that showed that the elevator had arrived. I struggled to get in, as well as I struggled to come forward and the other person also entered. I pushed the button, the doors closed and the elevator started to move.

“So, where are you going?” Said the person next to me in a familiar voice. To be very honest I hadn’t really paid attention to who the person next to me was. So when I finally looked at her I was really surprised.

“Bom-ah!” I shouted, surprised that I didn’t notice her earlier. “What are you doing here?”

She looked at me with a smile. “Same thing as you are,” She said. For a split second I had the thought she knew where I was going. She pointed  to the ground. “Down,” I smiled and nodded, it would’ve been weird if she knew about that. “But where are you going? You haven’t left your room in days,”

“Well,” I looked down at my leg. “I assume you’ve heard, probably read about what happened,” Bom nodded smiling. “I haven’t spoken with TOP ever since and I just don’t think that’s right,”

Then Bom froze, I’m not sure why but her expression was immediately very cold.

“You’re going to him?” She asked in an annoyed voice. “Haven’t you two broken up!”

I looked at her with my mouth slightly open in surprise. “I g-guess-”

“Then why are you going?” Her presence was now making me very uncomfortable, especially since she looked really intimidating.

“To talk with him-”

Bom laughed. “Please, ___, I know exactly what you’re after,” She said in an irritated voice. “But I’m not letting you get that, hear me?” She started to talk softer, instead of louder, which was even scarier.

Ping!

“Better watch yourself, missy,” The doors of the elevator opened and she stormed out. I just stood there for a few moments, watching her disappear in the crowd of people.

I don’t know what was up with her, but I also didn’t want to think about it yet. I had other problems I had to deal with first.

As soon as I had exited the elevator I could hear the squeaking car tires outside and knew Kang-Dae had arrived.

Rushingoutside I climbed into his car.

“You look horrible,” Kang-Dae said before starting the car.

“Thanks,” I said sarcastically. “Do you know his schedule?” I asked.

Kang-Dae nodded. “But you really look horrible,”

“I assume you are talking about my injuries,” I said and looked at him, he smirked. “If not, then now you are,” He shrugged slightly and he raced through the streets. He probably is being paid really well, because riding this fast he must get tons of tickets.

“I’ve read things about it, but assumed they were wrong,” He said.

“Those gossip magazines are always wrong,” I said and looked at him. “I don’t have enough time to tell you the whole story, you probably don’t want to hear it either way, but just so you know: I did not try to commit suicide,” Kang-Dae nodded and I smiled. “Then that’s clear,”

Kang-Dae finally found his brakes and we stopped slowly. I looked at him with a surprised expression.

He smiled. “I don’t want to get you in the hospital again,”

I thanked him and crawled out of the car, waved him goodbye and made my way to the practice studio. I had been there before, I knew the way.

Wait… This was the practice studio? I stopped in front of the entrance of the building. Then that meant G-Dragon was probably here as well, or he was going here now. I heard Kang-Dae leave and knew there was no turning back. Well there was, but as I said before, I’m not taking the public bus with my broken leg and all. I took a deep breath and wished TOP was working on a solo album or so, so I only had to talk to him.

Then I entered.